SPAO Photoshoot

Traveler's Love

NO ONE’S POV

 

It’s been two weeks since the last time ______ met Super Junior, except for Leeteuk. He took some times to visit her sisters’ or hi grandparent’s house even only for lunch or dinner. It seemed like the boys were totally busy with their schedule. Even Kyuhyun who hasn’t comeback on stage yet, had some off air schedules like TV shows recording, new songs recording for their repackage album, and so on. Heechul is one of the busiest members in Super Junior, with his radio programs, variety shows, photo shoot, etc. but he kept calling _____ every time he could. And that made him closer to ______.

 

“So, your exam, what is it for?” Heechul asked. He was in his way to another work place and on the phone with ______.

 

“It’s for University entrance, oppa. I’ve tell you for thousand times..”

 

“Hmm.. When is it?”

 

“In September.. Oppa, you’d experience this right? Is it so difficult?” ______ asked worriedly.

 

“Ahahahaha! Don’t ask me, I don’t even remember! It’s not a good memory to remember, you know..”

 

“You’re so useless..” ______ murmured.

 

“Hey, are you free today?”

 

“Today? I’m totally free, no courses. Why?”

 

“I’m going to SPAO photo shoot with the others, do you want to come with me? I’ll pick you up, now..”

 

“Eeerrgh, I don’t know…”

 

“Oh, come on. ______-ah, go outside your house, now..”

 

“What?” ______ walked out of her room to her house door. She opened it and walked outside. There’s a black van parked in front of her house, “What the f…” she murmured

 

‘Yah! Don’t say or any cursing words! You’re a girl” He said

 

Suddenly the van’s window opened. Just like what ______’s thought, it was Heechul who was in the van. He waved to ______ and giggling.

 

“I’ll wait you here, you go inside and get change! Hihihi”

 

“Oppa, you’re so annoying” She muttered as she hung up the phone. She got inside her house and changed her outfit as Heechul told her. She was wearing a white camisole with light blue skinny jeans. She hopped into the van and they slightly went off to the Photo Shoot location.

 

~~~~in the photo shoot location~~~~

 

Once again, Heechul oppa forced me to go with him to his work’s place. And this time is a SPAO photo shoot. I’ve seen their SPAO advertisement before, and they were always paired up with Girl’s Generation members. I wondered if this time they’ll paired up with them again…

 

“______-ah! You’re here?” it was Leeteuk oppa, who saw me first when I entered the studio.

 

“Leeteuk oppa, annyeong!” I greeted him and waved at him. He walked to me and gave me a hug, as usual.

 

“______-ah!” The other boys who were inside the studio started to call my name and came towards me. They were Kyuhyun oppa, Donghae oppa, Siwon oppa, and Sungmin oppa. I wondered where the rest boys are..

 

“Hey, guys…”

 

“______-ah, how do you know that we’re here?” Leeteuk oppa asked

 

“Well, Heechul oppa asked me..emm..” I don’t know how to explain, I guessed they’ll understand about it later. But they surely surprised when I said Heechul’s name. They all stared at Heechul oppa, who was behind me.

 

“Yes, I picked her up. Why? I thought maybe you guys want to see her..” Heechul oppa said.

 

“Yes, we’re definitely want to meet her, thanks for bring her here, hyung” Ryeowook oppa said. He was so cute when he welcomes me with a hug.

 

“______ seemed like Heechul hyung brought you to his works place a lot, huh?” Siwon oppa said.

 

“Hyung, is there something happened between you and ______-ah?” Donghae oppa asked innocently. His question made me flustered.

 

“Nothing’s happened between them, right Heechul hyung?” suddenly Kyuhyun spoke up. He glared at Heechul oppa.

 

“Hmm. Nothing happened” Heechul oppa answered coldly. He glared back at Kyuhyun oppa.  Everyone kept in silent as they watched Kyuhyun and Heechul glared each other. This is awkward…..

 

“Oppa, who’s this girl?”Suddenly a girl’s voice came out from the boy’s back and broke the silence. It was Yuri, one of Girl’s Generation members. She’s so tall and slim. And of course beautiful with her tanned skin.

 

“This is ______-ah, my little sister..” Leeteuk oppa introduced us, “_____-ah, this is Yuri, from Girl’s Generation..”

 

“Annyeonghaseo~ ______-imnida” I said as I bowed to her.

 

“Ah, Yuri imnida~” she bowed back,

 

“Yah, everyone come here, lemme introduce you all!” Leeteuk oppa shouted to the other girls from Girl’s generation who’s in the room too. They were Sunny, Yoona, Seohyun, and Jessica. I guessed they divided into two or several groups, didn’t they? Because I don’t see the rest members were here too.

 

“Girls, meet my little sister, ______-ah..” Leeteuk oppa said to the girls. I introduced myself again to them and vice versa.

 

“I think we’ve met before, right? In Super Junior’s party.. Do you remember?” Jessica asked me. Of course I remember..

 

“Yes. It was when Leeteuk oppa knocked out because he’s drunk, right? And Yoona-ssi, too”

 

“Dae, dae.. It was when Jungsoo oppa drunk! Ahahaha. He threw up on the floor” Yoona said as she remember the scene and laughed.

 

“______-ah! Don’t bring it up again~” Leeteuk oppa whined. He pinched my cheeks lightly.

 

“SUPER JUNIOR!! SO NYUH SHI DAE! GET READY!” A man, who I believed was their photographer, shouted at them.

 

“Dae!” They all said in unison. They said goodbye to me and got ready in front of the camera. I watched them posing for the pictures.

 

After some poses, the photographer told them to be paired up. They’re going to take some couples shoot. So the photographer set them in couples. The first couple was Kyuhyun and Yuri couple. The others watched Kyuhyun and Yuri’s turn with me.

 

“Kyuhyun-ssi, Yuri-ssi! Hold each other’s hand, please!” The photographer ordered around. The boys were chaos when Kyuhyun grabbed Yuri’s hand. They’re laughing their magnae and shouting like crazy. The rest SNSD girls were just giggling. Yuri herself was steady and calm. But Kyuhyun was all flustered and shy. Why was he acting all shy, embarrassed like that? It’s just a photo shoot. Pabo. Kyuhyun pabo!

 

“Dae!! That’s great! Now, Kyuhyun-ssi! Put your arms on Yuri’s waist!” the photographer shouted again. What’s wrong with that photographer? Doesn’t he ever think that Kyuhyun’s fans will be jealous if they see the picture? And Kyuhyun, did he have to all shuttered and nervous? Look, his face was all red!

 

“Hihihi. You better calm down, girl. It’s just a photo shoot..Don’t be jealous..” someone said.

 

“What? I’m not…” I turned my head to look who was talking to me.

 

“I’m not jealous!!” Seohyun hissed. Eh?!

 

“You are jealous.. hihihi” Taeyeon said, she was making fun of her dongsaeng. I thought she was talking to me.. So it’s to Seohyun, not me…. Why was she jealous?

 

“Are you jealous?” I asked Seohyun in a low voice. She’s surprised with my question and her face blushed because of it.

 

“I’m not!”

 

“You’re jealous, admit it!!” Taeyeon chirped, “You hate to see Kyuhyun oppa with another girl! You still like him, don’t you?”

 

“I’m not!! I’m telling you! I’m not jealous!!”

 

“So Seohyun likes Kyuhyun oppa?” I asked carefully.

 

 “Yes, she is! ______-ah, I’ll tell you something, Seohyun and Kyuhyun oppa was a couple. They broke up months ago, but our magnae, Seohyun hasn’t get over with her feelings yet” Taeyeon whispered me and told the story. Seohyun who heard that smacked her onnie’s back and hissed,

 

“Would you stop telling people about that?!”

 

“Aww! That’s hurt!” Taeyeon hissed back, “It’s just ______-ah! Don’t worry..”

 

“Don’t tell anyone about this.. Actually Taeyeon onnie was right, I’m still not get over with my feelings..” Seohyun said to me with a weak smile. I nodded and smiled back. So.. Seohyun is Kyuhyun oppa’s ex-girlfriend? And she still in love with Kyuhyun oppa? What about Kyuhyun oppa? Does he still feel the same too? Why did they break up? It had nothing to do with me, but why does it bother me so much?