SuJu 16!

You Are the One (a Super Junior Love Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon, Donghae, Ryeowook, and you all walk into the hotel, mentally and physically exhausted after the first day of schdules. Flopping down onto the nearest bed, Donghae lets out a breath of contentment. "Ah..." He closes his eyes as a smile creeps onto his face. "So comfy..."

You chuckle, shaking your head. The pain in your chest and back remind you that you need to rest from being a boy as soon as possible. You turn your head to the washroom. "I call dibs on showering first!" Before anyone has a chance to argue, you bolt into the washroom and lock the door behind you. 

You let out a breath of relief once the bandages are off and you are finally in the shower. One day of schedules here done and three more to go. 

After a few minutes of brief relaxation, you turn off the water and dry yourself off with a towel, eyeing the clothes you set a side with a look of irritation, not wanting to wear any sort of bra at all. 

Do you have to wear that thing right now?

You do have your duffel bag in here with you...

After drying off completely and wrapping the towel around your frame, you open up your duffel bag and pull out a tank top, , sweats, and a hoodie. Putting them all on, you pull the hoodie on over your head and look at yourself in the mirror. Good. The hoodie hides the fact that you are not wearing a bra. Thank goodness! You cannot stand the idea of wearing that thing right now. 

Gathering all your stuff together and swinging the duffel bag over your shoulder, you exit the washroom. You drop your bag onto the floor as you gather in the main room. 

"My turn!" cries out Donghae with a childish grin, grabbing his clothes and darting to the washroom.

You flop onto the bed next to Ryeowook, who is leaning back against the wall, the TV remote in his hand as he flips through the TV channels. By the look of his face, he seems really bored. "Can't find anything to watch?" you ask with a smirk as he goes around the entire set of limited channels for the third time since you have entered the room. 

He shakes his head slightly, finally turning off the TV after another moment.

You look over at Siwon who is comfortably leaning back on the pillows of the adjacent bed that him and Donghae will be sharing. With a magazine in his hands, he peruses over the articles, his eyebrows bent in thought. He looks more like a model posing than a guy reading a magazine for recreation. 

You let out a small chuckle, thinking about it. 

"What?" Ryeowook asks, looking at you curiously.

"Nothing," you reply, shaking your head slightly.

Siwon raises his eyebrows questioningly as he sets down the magazine. "What do you both want to do?"

Donghae bursts out of the washroom, running down the hall. "We should make each night here in the hotel like a sleepover!" 

You stifle a laugh at how childish he looks with his hair still damp from his shower while wearing a pair Ironman pajamas. You glance at Ryeowook and Siwon to see what their reactions are, and-- just like you expected-- they are also trying to stifle a laugh or two. 

Sensing what you and the other guys think, Donghae shrugs, immediately going into a laid-back aura. "I mean, we can just hang out."

This almost sets you off in laughter completely, but you cough into your elbow, trying to get a moment to compose yourself. "Well," you begin with a grin. "Hanging out is always fun, right 형 [hyung]?" You yawn a bit, covering your mouth as you do so. "Well, what should we do?"

Donghae shrugs.

You look at Ryeowook with a raised eyebrow. "Any ideas, 형 [hyung]?" 

He shakes his head. "Not really."

You look over at Siwon. "How about you?"

He shifts a bit on the bed. "Not sure."

There is silence for a couple seconds. "This is weird not having any of the others here, just us," Ryeowook points out.

There's another pause as everyone realizes the truth of his statement. As it sinks in, everyone's lips start to curl upwards into a smile. 

"YEAAAAAAAAH!" cries out Ryeowook with glee.

"I'll order take-out!" you call, bolting up from your spot on the bed.

"I'll come with you," says Ryeowook, rolling himself off the bed as well. "I'll get us drinks."

"I'll order more pillows for a pillow fight!" cries Donghae.

"I will--" Siwon breaks off, his eyebrows furrowing in uncertainty. "What should I do?"

"Nothing," you reply. "Just take a shower and go back to posing like a model." You send him a smirk as Ryeowook and Donghae begin laughing. 

He raises an eyebrow, chuckling slightly. "Alright, if you say so." He bows with his hands clasped together. "See you soon!" He straightens up, walking to the washroom, sending one of his three- waves to you as he leaves. 

You bend down, reaching for your shoes by the door. Feeling gravity do its work, you remember that you are not dressed as a guy. "Crud," you mutter out loud.

"What?" asks Ryeowook from his position on the floor, putting on his shoes.

"I'm not dressed as a guy," you groan. "I'm going to have to go change."

Ryeowook glances up from his left shoe. "You don't have to. No one will be able to notice. We'll just run down and get some take-out and then be right back out. People will just think you're a girl."

"What if we bump into fans?" you ask, raising an eyebrow in doubt. 

"Don't worry, Jaehwa-ah. I got your back," he smiles sweetly, standing up after finishing his shoe.

You let out a small sigh. You really do not want to go out in public without your bandages, but--- You look back down at yourself.

You shake your head. "아니 [Ani]. Just to be on the safe side--"

Ryeowook holds up a hand to stop you. "아니 [Ani]. Jaehwa-ah, why don't you just take a break? Take a break from being a guy and worrying about all that." He gives you a soft smile. "How about instead of take-out, we just order up room service and I'll go get us some drinks and stuff?"

"You sure?"

He nods. "네 [Ne]."

Donghae jumps into the conversation. "I'll take a look at the menu and see what there is!"

You all agree and Ryeowook leaves the room.

****

A few hours later, you find yourselves all sprawled out on lots of pillows between the two beds. You sit criss-cross on one of them, cuddling a pillow to your torso. "So, why are you Simba?" you ask, tilting your head at Siwon.

He shrugs his shoulders. "That's just what Heechul decided to nickname me."

Donghae chuckles. "Maybe you should sing one of the songs. How about 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight?' Then Jaehwa will know why you are Simba."

Siwon thumps him in the back of the head with one of the pillows. "아니 [Ani]."

You look at Ryeowook, who is leaning against the wall at the head of the bed, his face smile a little too wide from the alcohol he brought back to the hotel room. "And what did Heechul name you?"

"Jasmine," he replies still grinning.

You burst out laughing. "Jasmine? I think someone needs to man up a little bit."

"야 [Ya]! That's not fair!" he says with a pout. 

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," you respond teasingly, mimicking the hand motions to the group's world famous song. Your eyes fall on the clock by the nightstand. "Crud. We're going to have to get some sleep. We have to get up early tomorrow for schedules."

The other guys groan, realizing the validity of your point.

"Fine..." mutters Donghae. "We should do this again tomorrow night as well!" He bounces up off the bed with an excited grin.

You toss an extra pillow at him. "Calm down there, Fishy."

Ryeowook stifles a laugh by covering his mouth with his hand, but you can see the smile there.

You let out a yawn. "C'mon. Let's go to bed." 

The four of you lazily get ready for bed, brushing teeth, coming hair, etc. You walk over to the bed, eyeing it in anxiousness. This is going to be so awkward...

You try to push the thought out of your mind. It will only be awkward if you make it so, right? He's just your 형제 [hyungjae], right?

You glance at Ryeowook as he walks to the opposite side of the bed. His face colours a little. 

Yeah, this totally won't be awkward at all...

"I'll sleep on top of the covers, ok?" you say casually, pretending that it is really no big deal. 

He shakes his head in protest. "아니 [Ani]. I'll sleep on top of the covers. It's the least I can do. Besides, you might get cold."

"아니 [Ani]," you protest. "I'm wearing sweats and a sweatshirt. I'll be warm enough."

You can tell he feels bad if he allows you to sleep on top of the covers.

"How about we switch off then?" you continue, not wanting him to worry. "Tomorrow you can sleep on top of the covers. We'll just switch off."

He nods, agreeing with your suggestion. "That's probably the best solution." He lifts up the sheets on his side and crawls under them. 

You sit down the bed next to him, trying hard not to gulp down the saliva in your mouth. You cannot help but feel a little nervous about this relatively small thing. You grab some of the extra pillows and place them in the middle of the bed, seperating you two even more. Turning on your side, you face away from him. "잘자 [Jalja]," you say.

"잘자 [Jalja]," replies Ryeowook.

"잘자 [Jalja]," chimes in Donghae.

"잘자 [Jalja]. Sweet dreams," adds Siwon as he turns off the light.

As darkness consumes the room and your eyes soon become accustomed to it, you begin to hear the steady sound of breathing as the guys in the room fall asleep quickly. Yawning, you feel your eyelids get heavy and a small smile crosses your face as you fall asleep.

****

You feel your chest burning with pain. You cannot do this much longer. You look at Amber worriedly. She shakes her head. "I have to tell."

"No," you command, giving her a stern look. "I'll be fine."

You walk up on stage with the rest of the members to perform the song. As you dance and sing, you feel yourself begin to get dizzy. The world begins to swirl around you and you can no longer keep up with the dance. You collapse onto the ground, the world darkening around you. 

You hear his voice, full of anger. "Why didn't you tell me?!" 

You open your eyes to find him staring at you as you lie in the hospita

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter