Will the Owner of the Dark Blue Bra Please Stand?

You Are the One (a Super Junior Love Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You close your eyes as the soothing warm water cascades down your bare skin. Since you couldn't sleep in, (due to a certain individual waking everyone up early because he set off the fire detector again!), you decided to at least take a nice warm shower, warning everyone not to bother you. Usually, you are the one to rush through your shower, because the guys take forever to shower and shave. Today, you claim control over the washroom, at least for a little bit.

You lather the small bit of conditioner in your short, boy-ish hair, missing the long locks you once had. You begin to wash your body with soap, enjoying the moment of not having to worry about schedules or anything. 

A loud knocking sounds on the door, pounding hard. "JAEKYU!!!!" you hear Zhou Mi cry.

"What?" you call back, rinsing the conditioner out of your hair and the soap off your body.

You hear the door open, even though you can't see it from behind the shower curtain. "YAH!" you shout, turning off the water. "WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?!?!?!" You pop your head from behind the curtain and see Zhou Mi, standing by the door, his hand covering his eyes.

"Jaehwa! You need to hurry! There's a camera crew downstairs on the tenth floor. It's a surprise camera and they're going to come up here!"

"MWO?!" You snatch at the nearest towel, wrapping yourself up quickly. You jump out of the shower. "Crud!" You only brought your girl clothes with you. "Grab those for me," you command, running past him out the door towards your room, clutching the towel around you. You dash into your room and find Henry and Sungmin. 

Sungmin hands you some of your guy clothes. "Here." 

You look at them. "Bandages!" You bolt past them to your drawer, snatching out a roll. "Crud."

"What?" Henry asks.

"They don't go through drawers do they?" you ask.

Sungmin pulls out his phone, texting one of the members on the tenth floor quickly. 

You bolt into the closet and quickly dry yourself and throw on your clothes, wrapping the bandages around you as fast as possible.

"Oh, no!" Sungmin cries.

"What now?!" you call out, pulling the T-shirt over your head.

"The camera crew is going through some of their drawers downstairs and since you're the newest member..."

"They're going to want to pry more," finishes Henry.  

You bolt out of the closet and dart to your dresser, tearing through the drawers like a mad woman... er... man, throwing all your girl clothes onto the bed hastily. Bras, , tank tops, shirts, shorts, skinny jeans, bandages, and other feminine items and makeup fly onto the bed in a flurry. "Where the heck am I going to put all this?!" you cry out. 

Zhou Mi tosses the clothes from the washroom onto the bed too, adding to the pile. He takes a deep breath.  "Any ideas?" 

You bite your lip, thinking about where would be a good place. Time is ticking. You have to think fast.

Your phone begins to play Darth Vader's theme song. You hurry over to your nightstand, snatching up your cell. Immediately, you feel doubt and anger creep into your body. Did he set this up?! You answer the phone. "아빠 [Appa]!" you cry out in anger. "I--"

He cuts you off. "There's no time to talk now, Jaehwa! I just found out a secret camera is coming to the dorms to film!"

"Yeah, I know! You wouldn't by any chance have anything to do with this would you?!" You can feel the anger rising within you. He did try to ruin your career before. What's to stop him from trying again?!

"Yah!" he cries back. "I had nothing to do with it! Do you think I would risk my daughter's career again??!!! After I almost ruined it completely already?!?!?! I just found out! That's why I called to warn you!"

"Well, thanks for the warning!" you mutter sarcastically. "This is probably all part of an elaborate scheme to get rid of me and retire Super Junior! Am I right?!"

You hear him take a deep breath. "Look, I don't want to fight with you any more. You are right. I did try to ruin your career before, and we were thinking about retiring Super Junior. That's why we need you and the rest of the members to prove yourselves. Now, if I were you, I would get out of there now, before the camera crew arrives."

"That's the problem. They're downstairs. I'm in kind of a dilemma right now. I have no clue where to hide all my girl clothes and stuff."

"Aish..." you hear him mutter. He lets out a frusterated sigh and then there's a brief moment of silence before he speaks. "Couch cushions." He then hangs up.

A smirk forms across your face. Couch cushions... Why didn't you think about it before? When you were a kid, you hated folding laundry. One day, after 아빠 [appa]  and you had an arguement, he told you to fold the clothes when they were done in the dryer. However, you were still ticked off with him and decided that while you would fold them, you also would hide them from him. Sitting on the couch while folding the laundry had given you an idea. It was a pretty good idea too. You can still remember the look on your father's face when he finally realized where they were hidden.

You snatch an arm load of clothes. "가자 [Kaja]!" you cry out to Zhou Mi, Sungmin, and Henry.

You dash into the living room, noticing that Eunhyuk is looking through the peep hole to the corridor outside. "Shindong and Kyuhyun are guarding outside to warn us for when they come," says Eunhyuk.

"감사 [Kamsa]!" you call out, taking the cushions off the couch and ping them. You start tossing in the clothes, folding them up hastily so that it won't be lumpy and obvious. The rest of the guys follow suit with the other couch cushions. You toss them back onto the couch, so the sides with the clothes are face down or facing the back of the couch. 

Henry and Zhou Mi try to zip up the last cushion. It won't close. You run over to it, grabbing the zipper and tugging it hard, closing it shut. You toss the cushion onto the couch, sitting on it. 

Eunhyuk moves away from the door, and it bursts open, Shindong and Kyuhyun running in. "They're coming!" Shindong shouts. "Aish..." you mutter. "That was way too close.'

Everyone else flops onto the couch in a hurry, slouching and laying down with half open eyes as Sungmin turns on the TV to some historical drama. You all pretend to be sleepy and lazy as you hear footsteps in the corridor outside. Henry leans against Kyuhyun, closing his eyes. 

The door opens from Leeteuk sliding his card key. "안녕 [Annyeong], my 동생 [dongsaengs]!!!!" he cries out in a loud voice. 

Everyone on the couch groans, not bothering to turn their attention to him. You yawn, covering your mouth. "Yah! 형 [Hyung], we don't have schedules today, so why are you here?" You keep your eyes focused on the TV screen. 

"Yah! Is that the way you talk to your 형 [hyung], you ungrateful punk!" he retorts, running over to the TV and turning it off.

"형 [Hyung]! We were watching that!" cries out Kyuhyun in protest.

You look at Leeteuk and almost burst out laughing. He's wearing a pajama shirt with a duck on it. Apparently, it really was a surprise camera...

"We have guests!" he responds. "You need to represent Super Junior in a good way."

You all turn to look at the 'guests'. Besides the Suju members, (most of which are still in their pajamas), there are two female MCs and two male MCs, a camera crew, and a few other crew members.

You all get off the sofas and stand. "안녕하세요 [Annyeonghaseyo]!" all of you say, bowing your heads.

"What is this anyway?" asks Henry, feigning ignorance.

"Surprise camera!" says Donghae, tugging on his white pajama shirt.

"How come all of the eleventh floor are dressed while only a few members of the tenth floor are?" asks one of the female MCs.

"We had an early morning alarm," responds Eunhyuk, looking over at Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun burnt food again, setting off the fire detector," adds Sungmin.

"Again? So this happens often?" asks a male MC.

"네 [Ne]," responds Shindong. "Usually Jaekyu comes along to put out the fire."

"And then he usually ends up cooking instead," chimes in Zhou Mi.

"Speaking of which," Kyuhyun begins. "We still haven't had breakfast. Jaekyu?! Why have you not prepared my breakfast?" He gives you a superior look as if he's a master addressing a lowly servant. 

"Eeesh!" you mutter. "Can't a guy get some rest before serving his majesty?" You rub your eyes as you let out a yawn. "How about I cook for everyone then?" You look at the guests. "Have all of you eaten?"

One of the male MCs grins. "I could go for another breakfast. All I had was fruit." 

The other male nods his head. "I'm hungry."

You turn your gaze to the two female MCs. "How about you ladies? Have either of you eaten?"

One of the women blushes at your attentiveness."아니요 [Aniyo]."

The other one shakes her head. "I can't say that I have. I'm on a diet."

You shake your head. "Women shouldn't go on diets and starve themselves. You and everyone else here is going to eat a good old-fashioned American breakfast."

"American breakfast?" asks Male MC #1.

"네 [Ne]," you respond. "I used to live in America, so I will make an American breakfast for you." You grin.

"You used to live in America?" asks Female MC #1, her eyes lighting up with curiousity.

You nod in confirmation. "네 [Ne]. Now who would like some breakfast?" you say in a loud voice, stirring up excited shouts from the other members. "Then I need ingredients from the tenth floor to feed everyone. I'm making eggs, bacon, and pancakes. So, you punks get me what I need!" You head into the kitchen with a smirk as the other members shout back at you.,

"Disrespectful 동생 [dongsaeng]!"

"Punk!"

"Yah, you jerk!"

You stick your head back out of the kitchen. "Do you not want breakfast then?"

"아니 [ANI]!!!" shout twelve voices in protest.

You grin back before going into the kitchen, "Then get me ingredients 형 [hyung]! 사랑해요 [SARANGHAEYO]!"

****

You toss another pancake onto the plate, handing it to Zhou Mi who, being 'Gentleman Mimi', decided to help you with the cooking breakfast. 

"Another plate of pancakes coming up!" Zhou Mi calls out, carrying the plate of pancakes stacked about 23 cm high to where the others are busy eating.

Female MC #2, a Miss Cho, munches on another piece of bacon. "This is really good," she muses, gulping down a bite.

You give her a smile. "감사합니다 [Kamsahamnida], 누나 [nuna]." 

"So," she begins, after taking another bite as Zhou Mi enters the kitchen again. "I know there's been a lot of talk about you having joined Super Junior..." She pauses, seemingly unsure of how to continue.

You nod as you flip over another pancake. "네 [Ne]?" 

"Do you think it's a little unfair that you are a part of Super Junior officially while Zhou Mi and Henry are only a part of SJ-M?" she asks rather bluntly. 

You nod in response, answering honestly. "네 [Ne]. I've been a supporter of them for a long time. And I'm not just saying that because 형 [hyung] is here." You chuckle, as Zhou Mi takes another plate of bacon out to the other room.

"Don't say anything behind my back," he calls back.

"Are you really close with all the members?" Miss Cho asks. 

"네 [Ne]," you reply. "They are amazing individuals and great friends. I couldn't ask for a better group of people to live and work with." You grin at her. 

"Do you have a best friend among them?" she asks.

"아니요 [Aniyo]," you respond, turning off the stove. "I like all my 형 [hyungs] equally."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter