**Epilodge**

Only He Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   •Epilodge• 

 

 

 


       "We were bestest of friends" 

 


"Who would've known I'd fall in love with this idiot..." 

 

            "I'm glad you did...That makes you an idiot to!" 

 

"Omma! Appa! I'm finished!" Little Jinho called from the bathroom. Sulli looked at Minho and he got up "yes! Appa is coming!" He shouted to his son. They were potty training Jinho since he's three already. Minho finished wiping Jinho's and helped him off the toilet "okay...all done" he said. "Now flush the toilet and wash your hands" Sulli came in to see Jinho's progress she smiled doing so. Minho looked up at her and smiled too "Jinho-ah tell your omma we want to go play today" Minho nudged his son lightly. 

 

 


Jinho looked at Sulli and three his irresistible eye smile he inherited from her. "Omma! Can we go play?" He asked her while rubbing soap on his hands. Sulli leaned against the bathroom entrance nodded her head to him. "Let's go play" she said but Minho seemed more excited than Jinho. "Whoah!!! Omma said we can go play! You hear that Jinho!" He shouted in excitement. Sulli laughed at the side at her silly husband. 

 

 

 

   "Jinho let's go get changed if we're going out!" Minho told him carrying over his shoulders. Little Jinho yelped from the butterflies he felt from being so high up. Sulli went before them so she can pick out Jinho's outfit for the day. Opening the upper drawer she pulled out a white polka dot denim polo shirt and opened the bottom to get some khaki shorts. "Jinho-ah come on!" Sulli called out to him. He came running towards Sulli using too much force he stumbled on her. "Be careful son..." She reminded him since they were in a hugging position. 

 


Jinho pulled away and Sulli took off his onesies pajama pulling it down his small frame toddler body. "Wife I'll go change to, do you want me to set out your clothes for you?" He asked Sulli who was busy dressing Jinho up. "Umm it's fine Oppa I'll just go dressed like this." She declined. Minho looked at her outfit and he'll take things in his own matter. 

 

 


"Girls like these couple things...ah! I got it!" A lightbulb lighted up in his head. Minho rumbled through his and Sulli's closet for polka dot shirts and khaki shorts. After finding everything Sulli poked her head through the door "Oppa what's taking you so-" Minho held up the outfit he chose for them. "Let's wear matching family clothes!" He said pullin Sulli in to change. "Oppa! Your son is waiting-" Minho shushed her "that's why we need to hurry!" He cooed. 

 


After quickly changing Minho and Sulli walked out their room holding hands. Minho brung Sulli's hand up in his and kissed her knuckles. "Oh! Omma! Appa! You look like me!" He said pointing at their clothes. Sulli chuckled "nae...your app

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter