Realizing and Telling

Only He Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**Sorry if there's mistakes in my poor poor grammar. But I write on my ipod and my autocorrect sometimes mess it up! So if there's any mistakes JEONGMAL MIAHNE!!!!**

 


 "Sulli!! Malhwaebal!!! Is it true?" Minh shouted out in frustration again. But Sulli continued to munch in her breakfast then lifted up her fork to Minho's mouth. "Ah~ try it! Aren't you hungry?" She said to him. Minho took the bite then frowned to Sulli "why are you ignoring my question?" He asked. Sulli dropped her fork down calmly and wiped with a napkin then drank her milk. 

 


"Minho mian but I have to head to work!" She said rushing looking at the time. Walking towards the door Minho followed her and then leaned on the wall. "It's a Sunday." He said making Sulli's action stop her from putting on her shoes. 

 


Another excuse came up to her mind "ah yeah...that's right then I'll go out for a while" she said but Minho grabbed her arm stopping her from continuing. 

 


Sulli's eyes widened when he pulled her to the wall and trapped her in his arms. "M-Minho...w-what are y-you-" she couldn't finish when he landed his lips on hers. Not stopping Minho deepened the kiss. While Sulli's eyes started closing after a while he pulled away. "I like you Sulli...if only I realized it sooner." 

 


"Minho what are you doing?" Sulli's question brought him back to reality. That was what he thought he was going to do. Dropping his hands down to his side he released Sulli. She flicked his forehead "crazy!" She said and left out the door. Minho rubbed the area over head head where she flicked her finger. "Choi Sulli get back here!" He shouted out other with his head peeping out but Sulli has already left onto the elevator. 

 


Her hand on her chest she soothed it out to calm her beating heart. "*sighs* have to stay away from Minho...he's dangerous" she reminded herself. But then she heard a slight chuckle beside her and turned her head towards the direction. "Hi!" The man said waving his hand in the front. Sulli cleared and threw on a smile in embarrassment and looked the other way. 

 


Going down to the lobby floor she walked fastly to the sliding doors but someone stopped her. 

 

"Sulli...oldigah?" Minho asked her. 

 

She frowned "how did you- uhh forget it. I'm going to go see Changmin Oppa...now if you'll excuse me" she said walking past Minho. 

 

But he stopped her again by holding her wrist and she looked back in annoyance. "What?" She replied bluntly. 

 


In a fast move he had his hands down to her waist and she was in his embrace. Hugging her she became stiff and breathless. "How much I missed you...this hug wouldn't even be able to explain" he whispered into her ear. Making her feel her knees weaken. "Sulli if you don't talk the. Let me explain but don't run from me...please..." He said.

 

"If you runaway a second time it'll really make me go insane..." He said.


Sulli just stood there letting him hug her and people were looking at the couple. But since it was America skins hip like this didn't really matter to others. They only got stares and awes. 

 


----------------••••••••••--------------

 

"What? You guys broke up? Why?" She asked in disbelief. 

 

Minho frowned "yah! Aren't you suppose to be happy over our breakup it's a positive in your prospective?" But yes I'm forreal I broke it off with her" he repeated after the 1000th time. 

 


Sulli sipped her green tea frappachino and inhaled more oxygen to breathe easier. "But how's everyone else doing in Korea? Have you visited my omma recently?" She asked eager to know his replies.

 


Minho pursed his lips and smacked his teeth "hwol! Don't even ask about me! But their all doing fine. And I've visit aunty plenty of times about 1 or 2 times and month." He said.

 

Sulli had a reliefed expression on then si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter