"I know now"

Only He Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Sulli-yah...wake up we're in Korea now" Minho said as he shook Sulli's shoulder a little. Sulli groaned and rubbed her eyes and got up. But had to hold onto the seats for balance. "Be careful" Minho said as he held her hand. 

 

 


He took out their luggage from above and handed Sulli's hers to roll out the plane. 

 

 

 

When they got off and had room to move freely Minho took Sulli's suitcase out of her hands. "I'll roll it now..." He said and smiled to her. Sulli nodded still a little jet lagged she had to sit down. "Oppa...I need some water...." She said. Minho guided her to sit at a nearby chair and he went to a little shop nearby. 

 

 

 

"Excuse me can I get a water bottle?" He asked the worker. "Sure that'll be 1.99" she said. Minho handed her the money "just keep the change" he said and hurried back to Sulli. "Here" he said as he opened the water bottle and handed it to her. "Thanks..." She said and drank a big gulp of water. "Oppa when is the car coming?" She asked. Minho checked his wrist watch "umm in about 15 minutes...or so" let's get going outside and wait for it shall we..." He said. 

 

 

Sulli nodded and slowly got up Minho wanted to help her but she denied. "I'm fine Oppa...just roll our luggages..."she said. 

 


When they reached outside the car was already there. "Ah! There's the car over there" Minho said. Sulli looked to where he pointed and followed him towards a black car. 

 

 

When they got in Minho and Sulli sat in the back. Sulli's eye wandered around the streets of Seoul and she smiled "I really missed this place..." She said. Minho held her hand "and I missed you..." He said. Sulli blushed at his words and looked out the window again but Minho brung her hand to his lips and kissed the back of her hand. Making Sulli startled "Oppa!" She said. Minho smiled "what?" He said. Sulli pulled her hand back to her lap but Minho took it again. "I want to hold!" He said. 

 

 

 

Sulli didn't argue and just let him do as he wish. 

 

 

 

When they arrived to Sulli's house she rung the bell. "Omma! I'm back!" She said. 

 

 


The door opened and Sulli and Minho went inside "Ooo...who's shoes are these?" Sulli said looking at a pair of shoes at the front door. "Might just be your mom's" Minho said. Sulli's mom came and welcomed them in she gave Sulli a big hug and then  Minho one. "Guess who's here?" She said. Sulli and Minho looked at eachother "huh? Who?" They asked. "Your mom Minho!" Sulli's mother said. "Minjun-ah! Come out here!" She said. Minho's mom came and Minho's eyes widened "omma...? What are you doing here?" She said. 

 

 

"Hi aunty!" Sulli said and bowed her head. "Hi Sulli-ah...how are you? You've grown to be a beautiful young lady" she said. Sulli smiled "ahh thank you!". 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter