Makin' babies!!!

Only He Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sulli snuzzled to the warm body next to her and smiled. But her senses came back and she opened her eyes. She looked around and realized this wasn't her room. She looked to her side and found him sleeping beside her soundly still. But she was certain they were in the living room. She peeped down under the covers to make sure nothing else happened. Checking and confirming that she still had clothes covering her body she exhaled her breath quietly on relief. Minho pulled her tighter to his chest. She was trapped in with his body his arms around her and his legs over her body. 

 


"Why aren't you sleeping more?" Minho's husky morning voice suddenly spoke. Sulli didn't look up but instead she placed a hand on his chest and looked at it. "Did you being us here?" She asked. Minho smiled and chuckled "ehhehe he...yeah I did" he replied. Sulli looked at him this time and hitted his chest. Minho winced in the slight pang of pain "ah! What was that for?" He asked rubbing the area she hitted. Sulli laughed "nothing I just wanted to do that because your so annoying" she said to him. Minho grabbed her wrist and hovered over Sulli. She tensed up and looked at him with puppy eyes. "B-bwo...? Mad?" She said almost whispering. Minho shook his head "but you love me" he told her. She crooked her head and nodded "Mmm...that's true  but-" before she couldn't finish her sentence he kissed her lips. 

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

-1 year pass by- 

 

 

 

 "Sulli!! Hurry up!!" Victoria shouted to her waving her hand for her to speed it up. "Arasoe! I'm coming get my shoes for me!" She said struggling to fix her earrings on. 

 

 

"Aigoo...this girl how she be late to her own occasion...tsk tsk tsk...I told her to take the day off" her mom said shaking her head and then starting at the door entrance. Minho's mom held her hand and nodded her head in assurance that it was alright "it can't start without the bride regardless...let's be patient" she said. Sulli's mom smiled to her and they continued to stare at the front door. 

 

 

The pianist, Nichkhun got his love call signal from his fiancé Victoria that the bride was ready to come. The wedding music soothing to the ears started playing.   

 

 


Minho waited for his bride to come towards him. Preparing himself for this day he inhaled a deep breath and turned around to see the entrance of his one and only love. It was as if the world was blocked out and all that was around was him and her. The heels clicking from the halls could be heard and the smile on his face couldn't be hidden. Shining brightly than ever the awaited women had arrived. 

 


~what would I do without your smart mouth?, drawing me in and you kicking me out, got my head spinning no kidding I can't pin you down~ 

 

 

Everyone's eyes were on her, Choi Sulli, she walked down the aisle with a smile on her face looking directly at the man in the white tuxedo awaiting for her arrival. For the time she takes his hand and they promise their eternal love before god and all of who's witnessing their love.

 


~cause all of me loves all of you, love your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfections, give your all to me I'll give my all to you, your my end and my beginning~ 

 

 


 Reaching out his hand for hers their fingers intertwined instead when she playfully almost yanked her hand away to . He grined at her and pulled her closer with a tighter grip. Sulli chuckled and Minho smiled to her. Her smile was his best remedy be it rainy days or sunny. 

 


With her final "I do" and the permission of the priest "you may kiss the bride" he wasted no time in claiming her pouty pink glossed lips.

 

 

Sulli closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment many snaps and flashlights went off. 

 

"We'll make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter