Cautious Much

Only He Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "BREAKING NEWS: THE AWFULLY TALENTED WELL KNOWN DESIGNER IS KNOWN TO HAVE A ACUTE BRAIN TUMOR DESPITE THE SAD NEWS A HAPPY ONE COMES ALONG CHOI SULLI IS PREGNANT AND HAPPILY MARRIED TO CHOI MINHO. WE ALL HOPE AND PRAY SHE GETS BETTER!!!"

 

 

  

   Minho read the headline of the article that appeared on the news page of his tablet he let out a sigh then looked over to his sleeping beauty and smiled knowing he has to stay positive for her and the little one growing day by day in her womb. Sulli stirred in her sleep a little as her bump grew bigger by the weeks she started to feel uncomfortable sleeping either way. Always twisting and turning in her sleep sweet ol' Minho would snuggle next to her and let her hug him like a life size teddy bear for more comfort. He watched as she unconsciously wrapped her arms around his waist, his back rested on the soft pillow leaned in the bed rest. He held her slender arms which seemed to have gotten slimmer, running his hand down to grasp her hand he gently brung it up to his lips and placed a gentle kiss on her knuckles. Thinking about the days to come for the two in the upcoming two days Sulli will be having surgery to remove the tumor located in her head. He carressed her hair next and bent down to kiss her forehead. Sulli's eyebrows creased and that was a sign she was starting to feel her headaches come through. The grip on his hand sent him a message that it was hurting her even in her sleep. How he wished she could give him all her pain and suffocation so only he'll suffer. 

 

 

 

It was still morning on the weekend he wanted to stay and let his wife sleep on him but he had to prepare breakfast for the two since Sulli doesn't have the strength to do her job as a wife. But Minho didn't mind if she did or not it's the least he could do to help her instead. All their friends and family wanted to come see her before she goes through surgery in the next two days. 

 

 

 

 

Minho silently and gently lifted her arm off of him as he slipped out of the comfy bed covers. Sighing in relief amd rubbing his chest that he didn't wake her up he tip toed towards the door of their bathroom. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Victoria rolled out from Nichkhun's hold she sneered at his light snores that woke her up "Aish...chincha? she said agitated not being able t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter