There's a thief

Only He Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Minho headed towards the building and spotted Baekhyun "yah! What's wrong?" He asked. Baekhyun facial expression looked terrible "Hyung...someone stole your design" he said. Minho frowned "bwo? Who? And how?" He questioned. Baekhyun shrugged "I-I don't know...I called in sick yesturday and then I came back today and it was gone...it was just here yesturday" he said raveling through the piles of paper scattered all around his desk. 

 

 

 


"The due date is tomorrow...what should we do..." Baekhyun said. Minho thought about the solution to their problem. "First we shouldn't panick...umm do you have a camera in here?" He asked. Baekhyun looked up at the ceiling "right there!" He said. "Okay let's go look at the record from it..." Minho said. Baekhyun nodded and they left to the CCTV room. One of the security guards were in their "Ooo...Minho-shi you've came back" he said. Minho nodded. "It seems there's a thief in the company can you check back on the CCTV to Baekhyun's office for us? Ah never mind that can you lend us the record from the camera?" Minho asked. The security guard nodded "Ne...I'll copy it off for you too umm just wait here for a while I'll burn the disk." He said. Minho and Baekhyun patiently waited for the guy and thought of other possible ways and who the thief was. "Have anyone been suspicious lately?" Minho asked. Baekhyun shook his head "nope....everyone seemed fine...aish...whoever is at te bottom of this will pay!" He said. 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

 


Sulli rubbed her eyes the beaming sunlight from her windows were too bright. Getting up she looked to her side "Ooo...where did Oppa go?" She thought. Shrugging her shoulders she prepared her clothes out on her bed and headed to the bathroom.

 

 

 

After refreshening herself she headed downstairs she smelt her mom's homemade cooking aroma. As she walked nearer to the kitchen she could hear Minho's mom and her mom' slaughter. Sulli smiled and greeted them "Good Morning Ommas!!" She said happily. "Did you sleep well?" Her mom asked. Sulli nodded "what are you making omma?" She asked. Her mom turned around to look at her and turned the stove off. "I'm making your favorite breakfast" her mom replied. Sulli went over and hugged her mom "Gomawoe omma! I really missed you!! And saranghae!" She said hugging and rocking their body. 

 

 

 

Minho's mom watched in smiles "Sulli-ah where's Minho?" She asked. Sulli frowned "I don't know when I woke up. He wasn't beside me...I was going to ask you guys the same question" she said. "Umm let me go get my phone to call him..." She said going back upstairs. 

 

 


Sulli went into her room and got her phone dialing down Minho's number she heard a vibration come from under the pillow he was sleeping on. She went over and pulled out his phone. "Aish..Pabo! He didn't take his phone...where did he go?" She said. She turned it on and accidentally saw 30 missed calls. She frowned clicking it she saw the name Krystal. Sulli locked his phone right away and put it back on her bed. "Why did Krystal call him so much? Perhaps did he go there?" She questioned. 

 

 


Going back downstairs she went back into the kitchen with the mothers. "He left his phone in the room too...aish..." Sulli said. Her mom set up the table "I'm sure he's somewhere...come on let's eat" Sulli's mom said. 

 

 

Sulli sat down with the mothers and tried to not show her slight doubt in Minho in front of the moms. She smiled and tried her best to chat with them. 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

 


Minho crooked his neck from side to side as he woke up. He had fell asleep on his desk and with Baekhyun slightly snoring beside him. Minho looked at his watch and patted his pockets looking for his phone. But he didn't feel anything. Then he remembered "ahh...I left it in Sulli's room...*opens eyes wide* Sulli!!!" He said and rushed out his office to go back to Sulli's house. 

 

 

 

Getting out his car that he just parked on the side way at the brick walls surrounding Sulli's mom and her home. He rushed out to the bell pressing the bell numerous time. 

 

 

Sulli heard the doorbell "you two continue I'll go get it"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter