Husband Hero

Only He Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

***sort of rated r...but not really just the use of words. On a more mature level.^^ ***

 

 

 

 "Sulli are you sure you don't want a honeymoon?" Minho asked her for the 100th time that day. She turned around from chopping some veggies. "Oppa I'm okay. Plus aren't we enjoying eachother just by being together like this?" She said shrugging her shoulders. Minho backed her and snuzzled his nose into her hair. "Mmm...okay but if you happen I change your mind let me know ASAP" he told her. Sulli giggled from his faint breathing air from his nostrils hitting her neck. "Oppa that tickles...hajima...I'm cooking" she said wiggling in his hold. Minho wanted to so he kissed it dragging his kisses making Sulli shudder. "Ah!" She let out a yelp. Minho chuckled and then released her "sorry babe your just too alluring or not" he said to her. Sulli grinned at him and shook her head a little "or maybe it's just your horm-" she was interupted by him when he snatched the knife in her hand and placed it down. "Shall I show this wife of mines my '' hormones???" He asked her. 

 


  She furrowed her eyes at Minho "maybe if you let me finish cooking" she held the knife in her hand again. "I'll let you show me. If not..." She held up the knife "I'll use violence" she threatened. Minho scoffed "ahah...is Ms. Choi threatening me???...okay I'll let you cook" he finally gave up and headed to his office. Sulli smiled to herself and continued cooking. After Sulli finished cooking they dined together. 

 

 


Once done Sulli started cleaning the table and wash the dishes. "Let me help you my dear wife" Minho said picking up the plates and bowls. She let him help her and she put the leftovers in the fridge. "Tomorrow omma said she'll be coming over she just called me earlier" Sulli informed Minho. "I'll be out tomorrow too. Earlier Baekhyun called and said something about the new customers wanting to discuss things with me...umm but I'll be back I hope before omma comes over" he said. Sulli nodded "that's fine, oh! I almost forgot this Saturday me and the girls are going out...you don't mind right?" She asked him. Minho shook his head "I do mind but if your with the girls then I'm okay" he said to her then washed the dishes she soaped already. Sulli dried off her hands and hugged Minho from behind laying her head on his broad back "Gomawoe husband your the best" she thanked him. Minho finished washing and drying the plates "so do I get a reward for being the best?" He asked obvious of what he wants. Sulli put on her decision making face and cringed her lips to the side and bring a finger to her chin "maybe...not-" despise her answer she was already pick up in the air and headed towards their room. 

 

 

 

 

-The weekend-

 

 

 


 "Oppa I'm heading out!!!" Sulli called from the door entrance. Minho came and took a look at her before she left he gave her a kiss on the lips "don't be long for too long I'll miss you, I miss you now already!" He said pulling her waist for a hug. Sulli tapped his arm "Husband I'm not going to be gone forever I'm just hanging with Vic and Amber. Sadly Luna couldn't make it today...o hand Bora-Unnie too!" She said excitedly. Sulli pulled from his chest but she was still wrapped in his arms by the waist. Straightening his short arm sleeves then to his chest "why don't you hang with the boys tonight too? But no clubing! Unless you want to go together with me-" when she mentioned that his eyes got big "club? Ooo I like! Let's go together!!" He said eagerly. Sulli face went from a smile to pouted lips "nope never! Take that back!" She said quickly from his response. Sulli pinched his cheek lightly "I'm kidding you can...but I'll be stayin with the girls out later then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter