Never Say Goodbye

Only He Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 Sulli grabbed the box and started putting in her belonging from her desk. Grabbing the picture frames placed beside her computer was a picture if her and Minho. Putting it flatly face down inside the box she grabbed another which was her and her mom. Kris came to Sulli and saw her packing "your leaving?" He asked. Sulli didn't realize he was there and jumped a little when he spoke. Kris smiled "sorry didn't mean to scare you" he said. She smiled to him too and continued putting her things in the box. "I'm leaving...and to America for a year" she replied to his question asked.  Kris felt a little pain "congratulations on the job it's a little sad your leaving though..." He stated. She nodded her head "Mmm we won't get to have lunch breaks together for a year or maybe two...who knows" she said sadly.          Sulli and Kris heard heels footsteps approaching them and Sulli smiled "Unnie's coming" she said. Victoria came up to Sulli and hugged her "yah! How could you not tell me!!" Victoria scolded her. Sulli hugged her back and patted her shoulders and let out of the tight hug. "Mianhe Unnie...I wanted to tell you but I had to make matter right first and then tell you" she said. Victoria let Sulli go and held her by the hands "how long are you going for?" She asked. Sulli put the lid on the box and Kris grabbed it "I'll carry it for you" he said. Sulli thanked him and turned to Vic "Unnie let's talk at the café after I bring- no I mean Kris help me bring this to the car" Sulli said.       

 

Sulli finished talking and explaining things more clearly to Victoria and Kris and decided to say her goodbye to Bora "Unnie!" she squealed walking fastly to hug her. Bora returned the hug "Sulli, so how long are you going for?' Bora asked Sulli as they sat down in her office chairs. Sulli played with her fingers and replied "According to Changmin-shi I'll be going for a year but I'm thinking I might be gone a little longer." 

 

 

"Are you happy or excited?' Bora asked next and Sulli nodded happily "Hm, I'm really happy!! But Unnie I have to go now have some things to pack and say goodbye to some people" Sulli said scrunching her nose a little at the thought of Minho. Bora chuckled " Arasoe, be safe and good luck Sulli-ah can't wait for you to come back' Bora said and hugged Sulli again. She hugged Bora back and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter