Dream Catcher

Only He Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   The continuous shuffling sounds of the matress shared between the married couple awoken the husband. He stood up and rubbed his eyes then heard the muffling cries of his pregnant wife. Minho quickly shook Sulli's body to wake her up "Sulli! Sulli-ah! Wake up! Your having a dream only!" he shouted but she didn't wake up still struggling in her dream. Minho pulled her body up towards him and he hugged her tightly "Shhh....stop crying it's okay...I'm here. Minho oppa is here...from now on I'm protecting you...shhhhh...everythings okay" she cooed her gently rubbing her head carressing her in his arms. He felt her breathing go back to normal and he felt she was okay now. But Minho didn't shift spots he held Sulli in his arms like a baby lovingly afraid she'll catch another bad dream. "It's okay...I'm here now.." he still said and kissed her forehead. 

 

 

 

  Sulli opened her eyes and was met with her husband's chest she was a little clueless on how she ended up there and looked up at his face. His head hung down from have falling asleep with her in his arms all night. She pinched her arm to check if this was real from what seemed so real wasn't it was all a dream. Her worst nightmare...closing her eyes she prayed in her heart again and thanking that it was just a dream. She felt her pinch and opened her eyes and the burden on her heart lifted a pound off. She smiled and cuddled herself in his arms more hugging his sitting posture. 

 

 

Minho POV

 

 

 

 

  I felt arms snake around my body and lazily opened my eyes Sulli was in my arms all night I didn't want to let her go afraid she'll dream a bad dream again. I slowly lifted my head and smiled at her hugging me. She wasn't able to see my face for hers was burried near my right chest. I tried to gently lay my body back down on the bed for I started to feel pain in my neck for sleeping in that sitting pose with my head hanging low. But then Sulli lifted her head and made me suprised so my frog-like eyes widened "Oh! Did I wake you?" I said afraid she'll be mad. You know pregnant women want their sleep. 

 

 

She gave me a different reaction instead she was crying. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli POV

 

 

   I felt his body slowly moving backwards so I lifted my head up to see if he was still sleeping. He was awoke and his eyes widened in front of me my heart felt so relieved I cried. The tears just kept running Minho sat up and was worried. "Wife what's wrong why are you crying?" he asked me. I didn't say anything but just kept crying. I was so emotional...must be the pregnant women hormones and again not. I got up on my knees and flung my arms over his neck hugging him tightly again. Minho hugged me back and rubbed my back soothing me to stop crying. I calmed down and pulled away. He took my hands and held them "Tell me what's wrong wife?" he asked again. I looked at him with teary eyes "Oppa...my dream was terrible...I d-drea-, y-you- and b-ba-" I couldn't even tell him without my mouth trembling and tears running down my cheek. Minho wiped my tears "If you can't say it now you can tell me later...okay?" he said ever so caring. I nodded and he turned around on his back and laid his head in my lap. He pulled my shirt up revealing my small round tummy "Good morning little one...are you awake yet? Your omma had a bad dream last night...she's been crying making appa worried are you worried too?" He asked our baby in my stomache kissed my belly. I wiped some remaining tear streams and giggled "That tickles.." I said. Minho kissed my tummy again and I lightly smacked his shoulder. 

 

 

   "Wife are you ready to tell me now?" he asked curious. I nodded and redeemed myself to tell my husband about my most horrifying dream "In my dream we were on the way to the hospital but that day was raining really hard...and then.." he looked at me and held my hands "and then...a big truck came and crashed into us you covered me from the hit and fell into a veg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter