I miss you

Only He Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Kai woke Jessica up with a light tap on her shoulders. Jessica moved her bangs out of the way from her eyes and looked at Kai. "Oh hi Kai how'd you get in?" She asked in a slight husky voice. Kai smiled to her "Jessica you should leave and go take some rest...I'll keep an eye on her...alright?" He said. Jessica looked at the sleeping Krystal in front of her and was hesitant to take Kai's offer but did anyways. "Then I'll be back after I go wash up from home" she said. Kai nodded and patted her back. "Please take good care of her in my place" she said. Jessica grabbed her car keys and bag and left out the room. 

 

 

 

Kai sat down in the spot Jessica was in earlier. He stared at Krystal's state she looked almost lifeless. "Krystal what happened to you?" Kai asked her sleeping body. He saw her fingers start moving from gaining her aconsciousness back. Slowly opening her eyes she lifted her heavy feeling body up with her elbows. She touched the white bandage wrapped around her head and winced in pain. Kai stood up and held her arm "Krystal?" He said. She looked up to him and squinted "do I know you?" She asked him with a lost look. Kai was taken a back "I'm Kai your ex boy-" he didn't finish when she looked away "I don't care." She said coldly to him "I don't want to see anyone please go away, I want to be alone" she told him. Kai shook his head "Krystal I can't. I want to be here for you, right now sitting here, knowing you'll be fine..." He said to her holding her hand. Krystal closed her eyes as a tear escaped "take me away, I want to be somewhere far from here" she said almost pleading him. 

 


Kai didn't know what to say back to her. Whether to do as she wished or convince her the hospital is the best place for her right now. Krystal held his hand now "please...take me away from here..." She pleaded him. But Kai shook his head "Krystal-ah you can't you have to stay here for now when you're all better we can leave" he told her. Krystal shook her head "fine I'll go away by myself..." She was starting to get aggressive and crazy again but Kai held both her wrists and stopped her. "Okay...I'll take you...so don't hurt yourself..." He said to her. Krystal looked at him as he stood up from his seat and left her in the room. He went up to the nurse in the hall "Excuse me, when can patient Jung Soojung be discharged?" He asked her. The nurse nodded "hold up let me check her records, *look at computer screen and patient files* ah okay Soojung-shi can be discharged in two days if she's healed to the appropriate level" she answered him. Kai nodded "how is her condition now?" He asked. The nurse looked at the screen again "from here it seems she isn't coping very well with all that just happened so it might take a while" she said. Kai left and thanked her. 

 


He went back inside Krystal's room but she wasn't in there anymore. Kai looked and found she took off the needle connected to her. He searched the room but didn't find her and ran in the halls again. 

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 Minho heard the doorbell ring and he woke up, groaning from the irritation he's not getting his precious sleep. Maybe it's Sulli he thought, but she knew his passcode to his place. Opening the door he didn't look at the person yet forgetting to seek the door camera first. "Oppa..." The voice said. Minho looked and found Krystal at his door in hos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter