Troublesome Minho

Only He Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Closing her eyes she thought Minho was going to kiss her but instead she felt something warm on her forehead. But despite her slight dissapointment she still had her eyes closed and enjoyed the moment that is...until the door bell rung. 

 


 "I'll go get that!" Sulli said walking past Minho who cringed his face in annoyance and whined. "How many people are going to come see you today?!?!?" He asked.

 

 

Sulli opened the door but it was just a package that came for her. 

 


Walking to sit in the couch to open the package she read who it was from. "Kris Wu" she read. 

 


Minho came and sat beside her "what's that?" He asked. 

 


Sulli busy opening the package just replied without looking at Minho. "A package from Kris" she said. 

 


Minho nodded the asked "he sends you packages? Of what?" 

 


Sulli finally opened it and inside contained a box filled with macaroons and a side note. 

 

The note: 


"Hey Sulli! I know it's been a while but congratulations on your fashion show! I couldn't attend but I rooted for you from the bottom of my heart! I hope you enjoy the macaroons. You must eat them okay?"


                              -Kris 

 


 Minho peeked at the note then the box or macaroons and took one to eat. "Mmm...their good" he said chewing the bitten macaroon. 

 


Sulli gasped "Minho! Those are for me!" She cried. 

 


Minho widened his eyes "oppps...sorry do still want it back?" He held the macaroon out and Sulli looked at it. "Ooo...what's that?" She said examining the macaroon. 

 

There was a little small writing on the too of the macaroon. 

 

"I" Sulli read. She then took out the other macaroons and read the complete message. 

 


"I like you Choi Sulli <3" was what the writings were on each macaroon. 

 


Sulli looked at Minho who was raging inside from jealousy. "Bwo-yah? Is this for you Sulli? Tsk....I can't believe it..." He stated. 

 


"Why? A guy can't like me..? Pft...it's sweet of him..." She smiled saying the last part making Minho frown. "Ne! No guy in this world can like you except me!" He shouted then stood up and walked to te kitchen for a glass of water to calm his self down. 

 


Sulli laughed to herself at the jealous Minho. "Aish Pabo...!" She said air hitting him with her fist up in the air.

 

 

 

Minho crumbled the ice in his mouth like no tomorrow (like the TTBY scene). "Tsk...I like you Choi Sulli and heart! Bwo-yah?" He said repeating Kris confession. 

 

 


Sulli took a bite out if the macaroon and raised her eyebrows up in satis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter