Annoying Minho

Only He Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "I'm sorry okay...hmm...Sulli-ah!" Minho apologized repeatedly ever since last night. 

 


Sulli ignored him and turned her body to the other side of the bed. Minho jumped to the other side and slept next to her. Before she could turn away again he stopped her by trapping her body in his arms. 

 

 


Sulli threw many hits at Minho's chest that didn't do much to him. He tried to hold in the sharp little pains he felt and gave up at last. "Okay! Okay! I deserve this but *rubs chest* did you have to hit me so many times?" He said. 

 

 

 

Taking off his shirt he got up from the bed and went to the mirror "look I think bruises are starting to form..." He said. Sulli rolled her eyes in disbelief and took the bloody tissue out of her nose to throw away. 

 

 

 


 Minho put his shirt back on and followed Sulli into the bathroom. "Are you still mad? Huh? Sulli-ah...forgive me please...huh?" He asked. 

 

 

 

 Sulli turned around harshly but didn't know he was nearly 3 inches away from her. She bumped into his chest and he catched her. Pulling away she threw a tantrum "aish...Minho you're so annoying!!" She said. 

 

 

 

 

Minho laughed when he noticed Sulli was still mad. "Arasoe I won't bother you anymore...I'll leave now then..." He said with a sad face to see if Sulli will change her mind. But she didn't instead she looked at her face in the mirror "Ottoeke is my nose swollen Minho??...aish this is all your fault..." She said. 

 

 

Minho turned back around quickly when she said his name. "Aniya you still look fine...always beautiful" He said. Sulli glared at him. 

 

 

 

 

  


----------------------------------------

 

 

 

  "Yes, Minho has visited me every 2 times a month or so...don't worry! But I think he told me he was going to visit Sulli. He's probably in the U.S with her now. Do you want me to call the two?" Sulli's mom asked. 

 

 

 

Minjun shook her head "ah no I'll be fine...haha but that's good he rarely visits home..." She said. 

 

 


"Eeeehhhh that's not true your his mom why wouldn't he visit you?" Sulli's mom said. 

 

 

 

Minho's mom (which is Minjun) laughed "I don't know either...hahah" 

 

 

 


"Shall we tell the kids soon I'm sure they would be shocked. Aigoo...what can we do it was their fathers that arranged this and let us mothers deal with it..." Sulli's mom said.  While Minho's mom just nodded in agreement. 

 

 

 

 


-----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 


  Krystal walked around the park and came across the area when Minho asked her to his girl. She smiled at the thought. "If only th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter