He loves Her

Only He Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Minho arrived at in front of Sulli's house and she came out. "Oppa what is it?" She said walking up closer to him and hugging herself. Minho took his jacket off and covered it over Sulli's shoulder. "Sulli-ah Krystal got into an accident" he said. Sulli looked down not knowing what to say then look at him "Is she alright?" She asked. Minho shook his head "I'm not sure it was Jessica who called me using Krystal's phone. I came to say..." He started off. Sulli smiled and patted his shoulder "you want to go see her? Oppa...it's fine with me. I don't  mind. I mean she was your girlfriend. On second thought I want to tag along too. It's Jessica I want to see and talk to" Sulli said. Minho hugged Sulli tight in his arms. "Gomawoe! I love you sooooo much!" He shouted. Sulli hugged him back and covered her ears when he shouted his love for her. 

 

 

 


Sulli saw Jessica waiting for the two outside Krystal's room. "Hi Unnie...how are you hanging?" Sulli asked while giving her a squeeze in the hug. Jessica sighed "I'm hanging. I just hope she'll be fine when she wake up" Jessica said bobbing her head. Sull patted her shoulder "I'm sure she will be Unnie don't worry" her words of encouragement made Jessica feel a little better. 

 

 

Minho peeked through the window "were her injuries bad?" He asked. Jessica nodded "Mmm...her head was mostly damaged and she injured her body some" Jessica said looking down. Minho felt a little guilty "I'm so sorry...it's all my fault" was all he could say. Jessica shook her head "Minho you don't have to feel bad it's not your fault she's in this condition-" she was cut off by her parents. "It is his fault!!!" The Jung sisters mother said pointing at Minho with teary eyes. Sulli's eye widened in shock and she didn't utter a word. Jessica's eyebrows creased and she tried to calm her mom down "omma it's not Minho's fault...Krystal did this on her own will..." Jessica defended him. Sulli looked at Minho and she could tell a heat of more quilt washed overn his body. She went beside him and held his arm "Oppa...are you okay?" Sulli asked. Minho looked at her and held her hand in his arm "I'm fine Sulli, it's my fault if I hadn't broken up with her she wouldn't be like this right now" he said. Sulli felt her heart slip away she didn't want to be selfish with him. He broke up with Krystal to be with her. Should Sulli just step away...again...for the two? 

 

 


Minho looked at Sulli as he could tell from her eyes she was a bothered by his words. "Is that the wrench that you broke off with our daughter for?" Krystal's mom shouted to Minho. 

 

 

Minho pulled Sulli behind him "she isn't a wrench and I came her for good intention of being Krystal's ex-lover and findig her in this condition also pains me for I once 'loved' her. But please don't talk of my love one here..." He said. Then Jessica also added "which is one of my friends who I cherish omma." She said. Jessica stood up from her mom's side "omma if your going to act like this I'm going. To leave you and appa here alone with Krystal. Minho and Sulli came here to see Krystal out of kindness and worry. Yet your hair accusing people around. I won't stand for this behavior anymore." She said and walked away. Their father called her back "Jessica?!?! Where are you going?!?" He shouted. But she didn't even take a look back. Minho and Sulli bowed to the pare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter