Our Future Home

Only He Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Wrapping his arms around her he could feel she tensed up from his touch. "Relax it's just me..." He whispered in her right ear. Sulli turned around and held his face in both her hands then pecked his lips. 

 


"Oppa, what if one day I leave you?" She asked. Minho hugged her again and snuzzled his face in her hair. "You'll never leave me...but if you happen to, I'll break your legs right now before you get the chance"  he replied. Sulli slapped his chest "don't joke around like that!" She scolded him. Minho took hold of her hands "don't ever say that again either...and I wasn't joking when I said I was going to break your legs" he repeated. 

 

 

 


But then a knock was heard from Sulli's door. "Ne omma?" She called out and sided from Minho to open the door. "Sulli-ah is Minho there?" Her mom asked. Minho came from behind Sulli "Ne omoni...?" He said and hugged Sulli from behind. Sulli's mom chuckled at Minho's move that made Sulli hit him again. "Ah! appayoe!" He shouted rubbing his arm. Sulli mom handed him his phone "it was ringing at the table in the living room, it seems urgent you should call them back" she said and left. 

 

 

Minho looked at the missed calls he got. "It's from Baekhyun" he dialed Baekhyun's number. 

 

 

 


Sulli watched as Minho conversed with his work colleague  over the phone. "Is everything alright?" She asked him. Minho turned around and looked at Sulli with a blank expression. "Sulli-ah...." He said starting at the ground. Sulli became worried "Oppa what's wrong?" She asked worriedly. Minho turn to face her and smiled brightly "I got picked!!! For the design they chose mines!!" He shouted happily. Sulli smiled and ran over her room to hug him. Minho hugged her back tightly back and then carried her bridal style. 

 

"Oppa!" Sulli yelped. Minho carried her out of the room and down the stairs. As Sulli hung around his neck for dear life. 

 

"Omma! We'll be back! I'm taking Sulli out!" Minho shouted to her mom. Sulli laughed and then patted his shoulder "my bag!" She said. Minho sighed "ehhh...is it upstairs?" he asked. Sulli nodded "let me down if you aren't strong enough" she said. Minho adjust Sulli's body so he could carry her upstairs again "I can make it. And when we get to the car I'll have my reward" he said. 

 

 


Sulli laughed again as Minho struggled a little going up the stairs and back down to the car. Without fail he managed I carry her into his car. "Whoah...Froggie is strong" she complimented him. Minho puckered his lips once he sat down at the driver seat. "My reward?" He demanded closing his eyes and puckering his lips again. Sulli pinched his nose instead "you'll get your reward after you tell me where we are going..." She said. Minho rubbed his now sore nose and started the car. 

 

 

When they arrived to the place Sulli was fast asleep. Tapping her shoulder a little to wake her but she didn't even budge. Minho threatened her "if you don't wake up in going to claim your pouty lips...1....2....3" he said going nearer to her face. Sulli heard someone talking to her "1....2....3" and felt something warm touch her lips. Her eyes opened widely and she looked at the face so close to hers. She wasn't sure if she was dreaming or it was real. All she knew was she wanted more. 

 

 

Draping her arms around Minho's neck his eyes widened from her action. He pulled away and held Sulli's arms while looking at her face searching for his lips with eyes closed. Minho chuckl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter