Sorry so sorry...

Only He Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Hey! Finally updated! Sorry for taking long...aish I always say this and I know. But I do have to focus on my schooling and grades for finals are coming up EEEKKKKK!!! 3 more weeks left of school and summer break! I'll be enjoying my precious break time and work hard to loose weight. Kekeke I'm too fat and if I wana be da K-Pop idol (one reason to meet all my hubbies *cough*cough* MINHO! pwahahha a dream I won't reach! ) I need to be under 100 pounds...sad life. Should I upload a cover of my singing? Kekek JKJK. No offense to the weight thing but it's harshily sort of true. OKay I'm rambling! Don't get mad at me for this chapter! 

 

 

(Mind listening to this awesome song for this chapter)


-1 month later- 

 


 Sulli woke up feeling nauseous and dizzy she thought maybe she needed a drink if water. Getting up she freed herself from Minho's embrace and he groaned a little. She slowly got up and held her pounding head. Before she felt everything black out again she managed to call for Minho near the door. "Oppa..." She uttered and stumbled to the wooden polished floor. Minho shot right up when he heard the thud come from te door. He jumped right off the bed and ran to Sulli who laid lifelessly on the floor. "Sulli! Sulli ah! What's wrong?!?!" He tried to wake her.  Sulli didn't nudge or show a sign of waking up. Worried Minho carried her in his arms and grabbed the car keys as fast as he could. 

 

 


On the road to the hospital he occasionally checked on her who was laying in the passenger seat. His eyebrows creased and worried for his dear wife. Arriving to the ER Minho held onto Sulli's hand the whirl time they rolled her to the emergency room. The nurse told him to stay out and wait while they help Sulli. Minho clasped his hands together and prayed for Sulli "Dear God, please dorn let anything dangerous happen to my wife, I'll try to do better and take care of her even more than before, I don't know what went wrong but please hear my prayers and help my wife and me, Amen." He silently prayed. 

 

 

 

After a short 2 hours the doctors came out. Minho stood up right away "How's my wife?" He asked immediately. The doctor faintly smiled to Minho "Mr.Choi let's go talk somewhere else more private" he said to Minho. 

 

 

 

When they were in the room the doctors showed Minho two pictures "Your wife Ms.Choi has an acute brain tumor" he broke it to Minho. "And she's also 2 weeks pregnant" he mentioned after. Minho didn't know whether to be happy or sad "Wait...s-she's pregnant? And has a Brian tumor??" He asked again. The doctor nodded. "Yes your wife has an acute brain tumor that can be cured if she's goes through chemotherapy, radiation therapy, or even surgery. Although it may be risky since she's also carrying a child. During her first trimester she has to be extremely careful. For now we'll be elaborating on what's best for Ms.Choi in terms of the treatment for the cancer" he explained to Minho. 

 

 

 

After a little more chatting with the doctor Minho came out and headed towards Sulli's hospital room. When he entered he saw her still unconscious he kneeled down beside her and held her hand in his. His lips trembled as he kissed her knuckles and brung her hand still in his leaning his forehead on it. Sending his prayers again he let out tears that streamed down his face "god if this is a challenge your playing with me then please also lend your strength to my wife and guide her through this difficult time" he prayed. Minho looked at Sulli flat tummy and carresses it slowly "Sulli carrying our child...my child...how could I not have known"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter