Unexpected Visit

Only He Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Okay get ready girls the show is about to start! Remember to do as we rehearsed!" She shouted to the models in the line. Each wearing one of her many master pieces. Being in the backstage after the last three models left she had to get herself ready for she was featuring in her own fashion show. As the main and last model wearing her signature look that she, herself designed. 

 

 

 

Strutting her walk she confidently swayed her way through the runway with a sweet smile on. But her smile faded when her eyes caught the one person she missed the most sitting in the audience looking straight right at her in the front. "Is it really him? What is he doing here? Aniya...it's your just seeing things Sulli" she scolded herself. The lights flashing bring her back to reality she forced the smile on again. Turning back around she walked back to the backstage. Everyone clapped for her but she was still in a short daze. "Sulli! Congrats!" her friend Jiyoung ran to her. Sulli smiled back to everyone there "Thanks to all the models you guys did great! and my friends including Changmin oppa" she thanked. 

 

 

An after party was held after she closed off her very first fashion show and gave her thankyou speech. Many companies wanted to work with Sulli now, more than ever. But when she was giving her speech she scanned the audience again but didn't see him anymore making her think it really was her just seeing things. 

 

 

 

Many people came up to her personally to congratulate her at her party. Being a little exhausted from the day she took a bathroom break. Looking at herself in the mirror she felt like a different person somehow. Washing her hands and fixing her makeup she walked out of the restroom.

 

 

Feeling a little dizzy from the alcohol she took in at the party she held onto the wall but someone held her arm. Lifting her droopy eyes to look at the person she couldn't speak when everything out. Only mumbling his name "Minho...."

 

 

 

 

 

 Slowly opening her eyes she lifted her upper body from the bed only to have her hadn clasped her throbbing head. She looked around and found herself in her room of her apartment. Her clothing was also changed into her pajamas creasin her eyebrows trying to finger out how she got there.Then the memories flashed back "No way! He can't really be here?" she said. Her bedroom door opened and there he stood Choi Minho her bestfriend the guy, she loves.

 

"Annyoeng Peachie!" he said with a smile and quick wave in the air. Sulli creased her eyebrows and couldn't even open to speak but he took steps closer to her and again her heart was beating out of control. "Why? not happy to see me...arasoe I get it I'll leave now" he said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter