Just a dream

Only He Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minho POV 

 

 

"KrystaL?" I asked. 

 

 

"Yes it's me! Krystal! How's Sulli? Is she okay?" Krystal asked concerned. 

 

I was dumbfounded because since when did she start to take interest in my wife. 

 

"Umm..." I didn't reply yet when Sulli came amd took the phone out of my hand. "Hello?" she answered casually. 

 

 

She looked as dumbfounded as I did judging from her facial expression I knew we had the same mind set. 

 

 

"Why did Krystal call?" was the question in my mind at the moment. 

 

 

 

 

Sulli's POV

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello?" I asked the person on the phone. 

 

 

 

"Oh! Sulli-ah! It's me Krystal!" she exclaimed. I was a little taken a back. 

 

 

"Oh~ Hi Krystal is something wrong?" I asked her. 

 

 

"Sulli are you okay? I saw the news today you have-" 

 

 

"Ah yeah I have a small brain tumor and I'm also blessed with a child!" I said looking at Minho who looked at me too.

 

 

"Sulli are you going to get better?!?! You can't die yet! If you die I'll come and steal your husband away! I didn't let Minho go to you just so you can die off easily. Do you know how much pain I went through because of you two?!?! Yah do you hear me?!?!" I pulled the phone far away from my ear afraid my ear drums might burst and bleed from her shouting. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter