Rescue Kiss

♥ Baby Don't Cry ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sooyoung shrieked silently,, her heart sank as she felt this sound familiar to her. Sooyoung pulled herself getting into,, but the footsteps came closer to her. Sooyoung could feel her heart beating loudly,, and all of a sudden ..

" This is me,, get out " a blond man with a sweet smile shock of her

" OH NEPTUNE !! you scared me !! " Sooyoung jump

" We should get out now " Sehun said quickly

Without repeating his sentence twice,, Sehun took her wrist and pulled the brunette out of the room.

He did not forget to set back the door lock and continue dragging Sooyoung to the exit. They were halfway to the door with a curtain of sparkle beads when they hear more footsteps to where they are,, Sooyoung and Sehun freezes.

" We are in big trouble " Sooyoung said with panic

Sehun glance at the brunette who seemed to be unreliable,, he lived alone trying to quickly think of a way out to save themselves. A brilliant but dangerous idea suddenly came to him out of nowhere. Sehun encourage Sooyoung's shoulder and pressed her body on the wall,, one hand behind her head and the other hugging Sooyoung waist. Sooyoung stared but didn’t do anything,, the sound of footsteps outside sound getting closer.

" enjoy it " Sehun said quickly before he brought his face closer

And the next thing that happens makes Sooyoung can’t imagine anything more insane than this. Sehun lips were already on hers!! they kissed!! Sehun seem to realize Sooyoung shock but quite relieved when Sooyoung not react violently. But he didn't have much time to feel relieved,, Sooyoung is still shocked at all just remain silent and this could mess up his plans. Sehun then bit Sooyoung lower lip and made her moan softly,, when Sooyoung opened Sehun take this opportunity to slip his tongue. They kiss turned into a passionate,, they do not even realize that some of the guards had passed them for granted,, not suspicious at all. Of course,, where there are people who suspect the person is kissing in a nightclub, and that's Sehun idea,, brilliant right ?? They were still kissing,, more and more inside. Sehun feel addicted,, as if Sooyoung lips is drugs or alcohol. He did not want to end it and really enjoyed it. He never felt the lips as sweet and soft as this. Meanwhile Sooyoung who had been carried away in the moment again startled to find herself also enjoying their kiss. She closed her eyes and her hands are already moving around Sehun neck,, one of them even being squeezed Sehun hair. Sooyoung pushed Sehun body hard until he staggered backward. They were both breathing heavily,, trying to get their breath back.

But the state does not give them time to adjust the breath longer,, Sehun which heard the door slam closed soon took Sooyoung's hand and took her out of the club. Sooyoung feel strange with Sehun hands in hers,, there comfort that warming throughout her body. Sooyoung is hard to admit but she felt comfortable ...

Once they got in the car park,, Sooyoung pulled her hand.

" Damn!! my feet are killing me " Sooyoung muttered,, crouching as she massaged her ankle

Sehun stared Sooyoung back in front of him,, this girl is still fascinating even when viewed from her back. He then shook his head quickly ' get yourself back Oh Sehun!! Don’t be a ert !! ' He thought

" Are you crazy ? " Sooyoung stared at Sehun

" Eh ? " Sehun back from his reverie " N-no .." he added with a nervous

Sooyoung just shrugged her shoulders,,

" Come up to the car,, I'll drive you home "

Sooyoung glared at the owner's voice,,

" Did I just asked you to take me home ? Not ! I can go home alone ! "

Sooyoung just a few steps left Sehun toward her own car when a bunch of men out of night klub and looks for something.

" Looking around the club !!! " Said one of them

" !! " Sooyoung seethed

She quickly turned around and walked back to Sehun,,

" Let's go " She said without looking at Sehun

Sehun smirk,, follow up to the car and raced quickly. The atmosphere is very quiet and awkward few minutes later,, Sehun decided to start a conversation with something that he thinks fun.

" You such a great kisser Soo,, never occurred to me " Sehun tease

Sooyoung felt her whole face heating up and has turned as red as a tomato.

" Shut up ! "

" Why ? are you shy ? "

Sooyoung wants to say no but reality says otherwise. It is a shame as she remembered again that she kissed Sehun back,, she also wondered why she should feel ashamed ? she had ever been kissed before.

" Don’t need to feel shame,, all the girls will surely melt if they felt my lips "

Sooyoung turned quickly and move her hands more quickly,,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter