Last Sacrifice

♥ Baby Don't Cry ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun just smiled, there are some cuts on his face, but since the last time Sooyoung saw him, he was still the same. He still the old Oh Sehun, the man who always she missed every second, which she has always dreamed of every night.

Sehun interesting Sooyoung into his arms, holding her tightly to ensure that she is not a dream. It has been more than seven months, they do not see each other, and during that time they were tortured. For a moment they both forgot where they were, what was or has been going on around them, and what is waiting for them.

Then just as quickly as before, a reality hit Sooyoung consciousness. She pulled her body and stared Sehun with panic, " You should not be here, you have to go, they can kill you "

" I will never leave you again "

" No, you really have to go, I do not .. "

Sehun cupped Sooyoung chin and brought her face, finding her lips with his. Sooyoung eyes wide open, don’t know how to react. Her mind wanted to refuse, but her entire body says another.

" I can‘t leave you anymore, not now when you really need me "

" But you could die .."

" Then what? Waiting outside while you're here struggling with death alone, do you think I want to do it? "

Sooyoung shook her head weakly, " I just do not want to lose you "

" I beg you, only for this time, don’t ask me to go from your side .. " Sehun gently  Sooyoung cheek , " I want to hear you say that, Sooyoung? "

Sooyoung exchanged glances with Sehun, it's still hard to believe could see him again after so long. Sooyoung almost give up and despair with all her hopes on Sehun. But it seems a miracle is still on her side, she still has a chance.

Sooyoung took a deep breath, " Don’t leave me, Sehun .. I need you "

Sehun and Sooyoung once again embraced, at least to share the fear in their hearts. For a moment they feel safe, and there is little hope that they could see.

 

 

" It Sehun .. " Suho squealing, " It Sehun sounds!! "

" How can he be here? How he can knows we're here? " Baekhyun asked quickly

Everyone turned to Kai who just smiled from the corner of his lips, making everyone frowned.

" You must know something, dark guy!! " Kris said with suspicious

Kai facing all the people, " Sehun never really gone, he can‘t go "

 

Flashback ..

Kai put all the investigations files and massaging his head was going to burst, " Why all these cases should be given to me? " He muttered

Then at that time, Kai almost fell backward when suddenly his phone rang loudly, " Yunho hyung? " he said, staring at his phone screen

Kai picked up the phone in a panic, " Yeobseo? "

" Kai? "

" Neh, sir, what is it? "

" You know where Sehun? "

" Sehun? " Kai furrowed his brow, " Is not he there with you in Japan? "

" He was in the punished since three days ago "

" Punishment? "

" Yes, he should be punished for shooting two criminals while in pursuit.. What's wrong with that kid anyway? He became very wild and uncontrollable "

Kai silent without finding a good reason to defend his bestfriend, " Did he say anything to you? "

" No, he just disappeared "

Kai took a deep breath in desperation, " Okay, sir, if I hear something about Sehun, I will immediately tell you "

And after he hung up, an idea popped into his head out of nowhere, an idea of ​​where he might be able to believe. The only place Sehun would go when he feels sad, a place that will make him feel comfortable.

Kai left the office without the knowledge of anyone, speeding down the highway as fast as he could with his car. To be honest he is still confused with Sehun way of thinking, about what he wants? or what was he trying to do?

A few hours later Kai had arrived at his destination, he burst out of the car, he entered through the gate of a house and knocked on the door.

" Kai? How'd you get here? ” Oh Mrs. emerged from behind the door

" Oh Auntie, I came to find Sehun "

Mrs. Oh blinked several times, " Sehun? He was not at home, he says he'll go for a walk, maybe to that place again. What's up, Kai? "

Kai smiled calmly, " It's nothing, aunt. I just had to give him something "

Kai leave his car and walk on the trails right on the left side of the house. It only took a few minutes, Kai began to see a sunflower field that he used to find if Sehun took him on vacation to his hometown in Mokpo. And there, amid the flower field, sitting on a large rock, Sehun.

" You still have not changed, idiot!! "

Sehun jumped clearly when he was surprised to hear a voice behind him, " Kai? How you- "

" Captain Yunho called me, he said you disappeared while being punished. You're crazy, huh? You want to get fired? "

Sehun smiled sadly, " No, I just don’t want to hurt anyone again, I'm screwed now. "

Kai walked over, climbed the same rock and sat down next to his bestfriend. Both are looking at the blue sea ​.

" How did you know I was here? "

" I don’t know, my feelings tell me that you're here. Do you remember? You always told me this place was magical for you, can make you feel calm. "

" Yeah, I still remember " Sehun chuckled

" So, you're feeling calm now? " Kai turned to his friend, " What exactly do you want? What would you do? "

Sehun smiled sadly, " I'm also not sure what exactly I want, I have to go but on the other hand I also want to stay. I wanted to give up but the other part of my heart told me to survive "

" What is all this about Sooyoung? "

" All of my life right now is always about her "

" You sound pathetic, bro "

They laughed together, accompanied by the sound of calm waves in the ocean.

" So you're not going to goagain? " Kai asked

" Yeah .. "

" Why? "

" There's something to tie me up in this place "

" Then why are you still here? " Kai's tone now turned cold and flat

" I could not be close again, my place is here "

Kai laughed scornfully, " You sound like a coward "

Sehun turned quickly, " What? "

Kai stood up from his seat and down from the boulder, " You're here because you can‘t get away from her, you can‘t leave her even if you wanted to. But look at you, does not mean you're hiding now? "

" You know I can‘t go back to her, that’s too dangerous " Sehun said calmly

" At least you don’t have to be like this, you say you want to go far from her to forget her. But now you run away from your responsibility, act like a jerk and neglect your job just because you feel desperate with your own feelings. "

“ What's the matter with you, Kai? " Sehun said sharply

" It's nothing, just wanted to tell you, you're not Sehun I know .. " Kai took something from his pocket, a gold ring, " I just wanted to ask for your help, if you'll know that my best friend, Oh Sehun, is completely back, will you tell him that all is not over yet. not only he who has not put an end to all, but also the girl he loves. He had promised to be responsible for his feelings until the end. Now, the girl he loved was fighting alone, trying to forget her feelings. I will show them both, there is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter