Friends and Love For Her

♥ Baby Don't Cry ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Mrs. Oh still clasped tightly Sooyoung though they've arrived at the train station. Mr. Oh has repeatedly nudged his wife but useless, Mrs Oh it seems hard to let go of Sooyoung and Sehun.  " Omma, they both promised to return in the holiday next year " Sebeom said

" But it is still very long and they only stay here for three days "

" We will visit on the weekend, Omma " Sooyoung said

" Promise? "

" Neh " Sooyoung smiled sweetly

Mrs Oh finally let go of her hand and handed two packages on Sooyoung and Sehun.  " What is this Omma? " Sehun asked.

" This is kimchi and bacon for you and are at home, I give a little sunflower tem for you and your sisters Sooyoung, tea is good for the skin ". Sooyoung looked at Mrs. Oh and then Sehun,,  " Why? you do not like? " Mrs. Oh asked worried. " Anio, Omma " Sooyoung quickly said " I'm so grateful you've treated me like your own daughter here, you don’t need to bother preparing for my sisters "

" They also have become my daughter, so I have to be fair. I can not see them there, so I can just send it to you "

" Omma .. " Sooyoung hugging Mrs. Oh tightly and leaned her head on the shoulders of that middle-aged woman " thank you very much ". Mrs Oh pat Sooyoung gently,,  " Yes dear "

Sehun smiling in the back, and glanced at his brother and sister-in-law who also smiled at this scene. It was great to see Sooyoung accepted in hisfamily, he was relieved to know that the purpose to give a small family for Sooyoung could happen.

The sound of a train whistle sounded in the entire station, Sooyoung and Sehun waved for the last time before they get on the train. A few minutes later the train sped away and left the station behind. " Thank you " Sooyoung said suddenly

" Eh? "

" I did not get all of this before, family, parents, all that I never felt. I hope I can repay all your kindness "

" I'm doing all of this is not to get a reply from you, please don’t misunderstand. Especially after I admitted my feelings to you, not because of it "

" But still .. I feel thankful "

" I just wanted to share my family with you, I think you'll be happy "

Sooyoung smiled brightly,, " I'm very happy "

A few minutes after that, Sooyoung falls asleep and Sehun gently laid her head on his shoulder before he shut his eyes. Trains across the rice fields, forests and streams quickly toward Seoul, trees and plants seem sprinted through the train window.

They both woke up together when the train stopped, took their bags, both down and take a taxi to Sooyoung house.

" Once again thank you, this will be the most memorable vacation for me "

" Glad to hear it "

" But you still have to face Kai after this, what would you say? "

Sehun tapped his forehead aloud, " ah, I forgot " he said

" Ani .. " Sooyoung scratching his head awkwardly, " I say this not because I'm worried about you. I just do not want Kai to bother me because this "

Sehun who already grimace immediately flexed his face, " Tch!! you're really not romantic "

Sehun waved and walked before disappearing down the hall. And Sooyoung walked in to found three other girls sitting in the living room. " Oh, you're back? " Sunny said

" Hmm "

Sooyoung approached them and sat on the couch before laying the red parcel on the table.

" What is this? "

" Kimci and bacon from Omma "

All three turned together in shock, Sunny even flinched quietly.

" O-Omma? Who Omma? " Tayeon asked

Sooyoung who was not aware of her words just as soon blinked a few times. She looked up and smiled a little at the three girls,, " Sehun family treat me as their own daughter, his mother even wanted me to call her Omma " Sooyoung explained " I don’t feel this before, it was like having a mother again after so long. It was like really being a daugther "

Taeyeon looked at Sunny and Hyoyeon who equally bemused,, it took a long time until they wake up from the shock of Sooyoung's voice again, " Omma also want you all to come, and she made all of this for you " she said calmly.

Hyoyeon smiled a little,, " Finally we got mom .." she said

" Definitely feels nice " Sunny added

" We should really come there one day " Taeyeon said

Sooyoung small smile though her eyes filled with tears. Taeyeon who first rose from the chair, took the package and brought it into the kitchen and followed the others.

 

 

Sooyoung open her eyes in the morning when the sun catch her eye, " Erhmmmm " she squirmed in her bed. After collecting her consciousness and fully awake, she walked down the stairs and find Sunny and Hyoyeon are setting the dinner table.

" Good morning sleepyhead " Hyoyeon said

" Morning, where Taeyeon unnie? "

Sunny looked up and looked into the kitchen,, " She was cleaning the trash ". Sooyoung past the dining table and headed for the kitchen,, " I'll take out the trash". Taeyeon jumped a little when suddenly heard a voice behind him, " Oh! you awake? "

Sooyoung just nodded before taking a big black plastic bag from Taeyeon hands and out of the house. The morning air was warm and the sun shines brightly,, Sooyoung came out of the gate and walked into the bin at the end of the alley.

" Hiyakk!! " She threw the bag into the trash

" Where were you yesterday? "

" OMMA!!! " Sooyoung staggered backward when someone suddenly appeared from behind a trash bin, " Kai!! I almost had a heart attack! "

" I'm sorry. Where were you yesterday? "

Sooyoung blinked several times,, " Sehun not tell you? "

" He didn’t come home yesterday "

" What ? He did not come home? " Sooyoung shrieked loudly, sounding more annoyed than worried " and he said he would sort it out " she added in a whisper her last sentence.

" Where you since yesterday? " Kai repeated for the third time

" We went to Mokpo "

" Why there? "

" Because Sehun want visited his hometown "

" That's it? he didn’t do anything to you as long as there? "

" No "

" Are you sure? "

" If you don’t believe me just ask Sehun " Sooyoung half shout

Kai still looks hesitant but eventually stopped asking,,

" You're done ask? I want to go home "

" I'm coming "

Sooyoung who is already reversing her body immediately stopped and glared at Kai.

" What? "

" I will follow you into the house "

" Why? "

" Just wanted to visit "

Kai walked through Sooyoung and enter the front gates, " Hya Kai!! Where are you going? Hya!!! "

Sooyoung panting followed behind, but she was too late to stop Kai who had entered from the front door. " Oh Kai, you've come? " Hyoyeon said

Sooyoung gaping with wide mouth in the doorway, " Already come? " She repeated

" Hmm, I need his help to correct some of our tools " Hyoyeon explained

" And you let him? " Sooyoung looked at Sunny and Taeyeon

" He's the only one we can trust,, Donghae and Eunhyuk oppa can not come " Taeyeon explain. " After all, he kept coming since yesterday you left alone with Sehun, why don’t you invite him? " Sunny asked.

Sooyoung looked at Kai and sighs in exasperation,, " Is not I who planned it, you just blame that Sehun "

" You feel fine to go that far alone with Sehun and now you're too worried about me because they just let me come to your house " Kai said after a long silence. " It is because .. "

But Sooyoung not even find a reason when Kai left her and walked with Hyoyeon to the workspace. " Will you let him? " Once again Sooyoung asked Taeyeon and Sunny.

" So what? " Sunny even asked

" Ani,, but he will be to our work space "

" You do not trust him? " Taeyeon asked

" I trust him, just .. "

Sooyoung does not continue her sentence, because she did not find the right words to express her thoughts. Finally she just sighed loudly before rising again to her room.

 

 

Sooyoung is currently working on her summer assignment when suddenly heard a knock doors. " come in "

" I brought your breakfast "

Sooyoung looked over and saw Kai walked in before sitting in a doll chair at the corner, put the tray of two pieces sandwiches and chocolate milk.

" You're done with our tools? " Sooyoung stood up from her desk and sat down in front of Kai,,  " Hmm, just some minor damage "

" Thanks for helping "

Sooyoung took her sandwich and put it into .

" Did you still do not believe me? "

" Huh? " Sooyoung stop chewing

" You look so scared when I walked into your house, you still not believe me? " Kai looks sad. Sooyoung put his glass of milk and shook his head at Kai,, " Not because I don’t trust you, I'm just afraid of anyone watching you and it would be dangerous to you and the three of them "

" You sure just because it? "

" If the current situation is the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter