Choices and Decisions

♥ Baby Don't Cry ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

And since that day, the three of them have gone one step forward in friendship into love. Two men who are friends with each other fall in love with the same girl, no ordinary girl.

Sooyoung are well aware of one occasion when she had to choose, she can’t wait to let both of them because herself also began to admit that her feelings have changed. Kai and Sehun has given a lot of things that even she never imagined. They kindness and sincerity have change her bad personality to be much better. And because of all that's Sooyoung began to grow other feelings in her heart.

But she's also getting another dilemma, who should she choose and how she will choose as she realized she would hurt another by choosing, she does not want to hurt anybody. And again, there is something for her far more burdensome than choose one, Is she really going to choose? What would happen if she chose?

Substitution days seemed to be much slower for the third, after the last meeting, Kai and Sehun have many tasks that did not give them the opportunity to meet with Sooyoung. But no one ever knew that every second that they miss without seeing each other, would be a valuable seconds that they want to repeat once again.

In a normal morning at the residence of the girl, Sunny who was going to throw garbage into bins at the end of the alley suddenly stopped when she saw Mr. Lee came up with a face that is hard to explain.

" Please, uncle " Sunny said

She and Mr. Lee walked through the entrance and into the living room where Taeyeon and Hyoyeon was reading some documents.

" Oh, Uncle Lee. What's up here so early? Did Sooyoung will be moved again? " Hyoyeon said. But Mr. Lee just smiled awkwardly and make Taeyeon exchanged glances with Sunny. " What is uncle? "

Mr. Lee seemed unsure of what he has to say, but after a long sigh he finally spoke, " Where is Miss Sooyoung? "

" She was still sleeping in her room, why uncle? "

And now worries at Uncle Lee's face is clearly visible, " Chairman wants to see Ms. Choi personally " he said, his voice trembling.

And his words it seems to give the same effect as when you hear a great earthquake will occur in South Korea. Instantly the three girls face turned pale, “ P-personally? " Taeyeon asked. " Why? "

" What's wrong with her? "

" I also don’t know Miss, Chairman just told me to call a Miss Choi to her residence. But ... " Mr. Lee stalling his words " I had overheard Chair discussing with one of his men about Miss Choi two days ago "

" What are they talking about? " Taeyeon asked quickly

She had a hunch, who did not want her to imagine, that the Chairman knowing about Sooyoung and that two police boy’s. But Taeyeon tried to erase all the bad thoughts.

" I could not hear all of them, I know only that Chairman mentioned two names, Miss Choi and Mr. Gikwang "

" Gikwang oppa? " Sunny repeated

And then they heard footsteps down the stairs before seeing Sooyoung was walking with her bed hair as she rubbed her eyes. " Oh! Uncle Lee? Why are already here in the morning? I'm going to be moved again? "

Mr. Lee immediately looked at Taeyeon briefly before bowing in and out without a word, leaving the other three girls in difficult circumstances. " Why? there is something wrong with me? " Sooyoung pointed to herself.

" Nothing " Sunny said quickly.

" Then why Uncle - "

" Brush your teeth before breakfast, we talk about this later " Hyoyeon said.

Everyone immediately left the living room and Sooyoung who are still silent to blink a few times.

Sooyoung eating her chicken porridge without realizing that her third sister was looking at her with a mixture of worry and deep though.

" Ermm .. Sooyoung ah!! " Taeyeon said abruptly after each glanced at Sunny and Hyoyeon.

Sooyoung immediately looked up at the sound of a voice, " wae? "

" You're busy today? "

Sooyoung stopped for a moment to remember, " still remains the task of history, and I have not finished writing the song, but it will not take much, why? "

Taeyeon swallowed hard and stared expectantly at the other two girls, " Chairman wants to meet you in person this afternoon " Hyoyeon said in a low voice but can still be heard.

Sooyoung looked at them one by one before swallowing porridge is still caught in , " Me? alone? " She repeated.

" Hmm, you're " said Sunny

Sooyoung was silent for a few moments with whatever she is feeling or thinking, but a minute later she smiled again and nodded to the others. " Okay "

" Are you sure you will go alone? Should we go with you? " Sunny offers.

" Ani " she quickly shook her head " it’s okay "

And after that they breakfast were accompanied by a silence that feels strange between them, as there was a wave of concern and something bad is waiting for them.

 

 

Sooyoung stepped down from her room in the early afternoon, she smiled and said goodbye to the others before stepping out of the house. However, without being noticed by others, once Sooyoung close the gate behind her, she staggered backward while holding her chest that pounding with fear. " Calm down Sooyoung, it certainly has nothing to do with them both " she muttered.

Sooyoung start walking, ride bus from the nearest haltel before twenty minutes later stopped at a restaurant with a wooden decor everywhere. But when Sooyoung will be stepped through the gate, a voice made her stop and turn.

" Sooyoung ah? "

" Gikwang oppa? "

" Why are you here? " Gikwang asked

" I also have to ask? " Sooyoung also

Both looked at each other as they blinked several times, " I'm here to meet .. " Gikwang turned to the right and left " Chairman "

" Me too " Sooyoung said

They both ended up walking along to get inside, both were welcomed by all who gaze them. Gikwang led the way over to the drinks table, " special order, for two people " he whispered. " Already paid? " Said a waiter. " Neh, this morning. Delivered two waiters "

The waiter then pointed to the back door was covered red curtain, " a painting of a woman's number three "

Gikwang glanced at Sooyoung who immediately followed him, walking through the door to a long hallway. The walls around filled by a red thin carpet and strange writings, " One .. two .. this is it! " Gikwang said

They stopped at a antiquity painting of a middle-aged woman dressed in European-style empire. Gikwang once again turned to the right and left before he opened the painting and showed the sort of computer machines in the back.

" Code? "

" 21395512 "

There was a click and a metal drawer appears below the painting that had covered the red carpet. They took a brown paper inside and read it together, " basement " they said.

They both run again, and this time go down to the basement. Passing through the hallway with water pipes attached to the wall, the sound of water dripping accompany their footsteps, the smell of moss and water poking their noses.

After running a few seconds, they were met by two men. " We have an appointment with the Chairman " Gikwang said.

The two men just nodded as a sign that both follow them. Walking deeper towards the basement which is increasingly becoming darker, the group only stopped when they entered the room much wider than the previous hallway. And in the end, a guy who looks pretty much older than them sitting on a bench with a few armed guards around them.

" Welcome to my two favorite spies " the man said

Gikwang and Sooyoung stopped a few steps in front of him, bowed politely before speaking in a stiff voice. " Good Afternoon Chairman Lee Soman "

Some men began to walk around them, Gikwang moves instinctively to pull Sooyoung behind him.

" Relax kids, don’t have to worry about anything " said the middle-aged man with a chuckle that just makes them more scared.

" What business do you call us, Chairman? " Sooyoung said

Lee Soman swung his arms and the men who had been walking behind them suddenly into line behind. " I just wanted to evaluation on your work in each mission "

Sooyoung sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter