A Goodbye

♥ Baby Don't Cry ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before : 

" You're going to regret all"

And then, exactly two gunshots heard in the midst of silence, the two bullets had slid quickly from two different pistols. And two body had fallen to the ground at the same time, Sooyoung slumped on the floor with a wound in her stomach while Sehun fell with a shot in his leg.

" NO!!!! " Taeyeon screamed behind

 

 

Lee Sooman approaching helpless Sehun on the floor and forced him to stand to put a gun to his head.

Sooyoung silent with her bleeding stomach, her fear was more than the pain in her stomach. Her hands were shaking holding another gun that has now also been covered in blood.

" Let him go " he said in a weak voice

" I'm going to kill you all, you've ruined my life!!!!! " Sooman said with threatening tone

Sehun that become hostages tried to refuse, but his strength is not enough. He was semi-conscious, the last of his energy is only able to sustain his body in order to remain standing. However Sehun still trying to open his eyes only to see the girl he loves is fighting alone, though his head was going to explode and his leg was starting to weaken.

" Sehun nothing to do with this, let him go!! "

" He has been making you a rebel and a traitor "

Sooyoung smiled sadistically,, trying to buy time and figure out a way, " He who brought me back into a human, not a robot "

" He who makes your sisters almost killed "

" Not him, but you! You don’t always have compassion even to those who have your respect. And Sehun, he's different, he's just trying to protect us. "

Sooman laughing loudly, sounding sadistic and merciless. He pressed the gun into the side of Sehun head.

" Well .. if you think like that, I will show you what can I do to traitors like you. That I didn’t ever have compassion, especially for you .. " Sooman tightened his hands around the Sehun neck to make him groan in pain, " I will give you a choice, the choice that will torture you and make you regret for the rest of your life. At least if I get caught, I'll be pleased to know you're not okay "

Sooyoung frowned, she knew it was not much time left. Her awareness has begun to weaken, her strength is almost gone. She can not pass out now, she must save everyone. But she only found one way, and that way will also harm people who are very precious to her.

" It's not a hard choice .. " Soman said agai, " if you really want to save your sisters, you can take them out of here and let me kill this guy. But if you want me to let go of this guy, I need to see you killed your sisters in front of my eyes "

" Save yourself .. " Sehun muttered weakly

Sooyoung flinched a little when the wound in her stomach ached, hers breath getting choked up and her eyes began to blur. She regretted a lot of things at this moment, regretting her meeting with Sehun and Kai, regretting her decision to take on this mission, regretting her miserable life. If she was given a chance, even if it means she will not know Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sehun and Kai, she wants to live to be someone else. With another family and another life story.

But she knew she could not, she had crossed too many things to be forgotten. Nineteen years of her life has given a lot of memories in her mind and that will not be erased easily. Because of that, she must complete all, she could not return the time but she still could improve the situation.

Sooyoung tried to get her mind together, think calm before taking a decision, she put aside the fear and pain that began mastering her whole body and heart.

" Do it quickly!! " Sooman groaned angrily

Sooyoung took a deep breath before raising her gun with shaking hands, " If one of them must die, then I'm the only one who will d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter