I'm In Danger

♥ Baby Don't Cry ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The time change seemed to run very slow and excruciating for both of them, Sehun turns away from his old self. No more jokes, he would immediately go into his room without a word every time he comes back from school or mission.

" Eat your dinner first " D.O said

" I'm not hungry " he said as he left to go to his room

Meanwhile, far away in another place, Sooyoung is not much better. The mission of the ring they had been stopped and for a while they do nothing. This has worsened her feelings, nothing could divert her mind from remembering Sehun.

" You did not sleep? "

Hyoyeon suddenly appears next to Sooyoung who was sitting on a swing behind their house, looking at the dark sea at night.

" I'm not sleepy " she replied

" You always sleep late a few months, it's not good for your health Youngie " Hyoyeon said sincerely

Sooyoung just a small smile, " I know "

They both pause and enjoy the cooling night breeze caressing their bodies. " Come here "

Hyoyeon pulled Sooyoung into a wrapping large blanket that she carries, Sooyoung grimace before approached and hugged her sister tightly. " Thank you, unnie "

" Ani .. I who should be thanking "

" Huh? "

" As your sister we who should make sacrifices and take care of you, but look what happened. You're the one who sacrificed everything for us "

" You will never know how much things you have done for me, you who are always there for me during this time "

Hyoyeon tightened her arms, ensuring that the younger girl felt warm. " But .. you're confident with all of this? Are you feeling okay? "

" About what? "

Hyoyeon was silent for a moment, seemed cautiously trying to express her point. " About .. S-Sehun". Sounds Sooyoung took a deep breath before she answered, " Why him? "

" Don’t you miss him? You just together, and after all this time you finally feel the love again, Soo. Finally you also get to choose one of them, I know it's all been quite a burden for you "

Sooyoung pulled her body and looked at her sister, there is a tightness in her heart the last few months she kept alone and she knew she could not take it alone anymore. She knew that her brothers could always be the only person who can share all the tightness in her heart, " should I tell the truth? "

" Of course " Hyoyeon said

" But please .. don’t tell the others right now, I don’t want them to feel guilty or anything. Promise? " Sooyoung held out her little finger.

Hyoyeon smiled and held out her little finger too, " I promise "

" I really miss him " Sooyoung said with her weak and trembling voice, " I miss him to death .. never a single moment I don’t think of him in my head and never once this wound is not felt torture me. I really want to see him, say I'm sorry for all I've done to him. He has given me everything and the sincere love  but I turned hurt him very deeply. "

Sooyoung cries began to break up in front of Hyoyeon, she's not trying to look tough at all because all of her patience has run out either since when. " But I can‘t, I can’t see him, I can not see him, I could not hear his voice, it will never be again. I should wish that I could turn the time again and back on the first day we met, the first day I moved into that school. And if I can, I want to go through all of that, I will do everything so that I have never seen Sehun in my life, so I never fall in love again "

Hyoyeon also apparently could not hold back the tears that had heavy in her eyes, look at her beloved sister is so hurt right before her eyes and it was all because she was trying to protect her sisters. Hyoyeon also don’t know how it should be, did she had made a mistake by not separating them from the beginning? or that she did by letting love grow between them is the right thing? that it's okay to let Sooyoung injured today as long as her figure once returned.

" What shall I do, unnie? "

Hyoyeon Sooyoung head gently and hugged her again more closely. She tried to give the younger girl all the strength that she had in order Sooyoung to survive with wound in her heart.

" Everything that happened would have been had the answer, God ordained all with the end of each so you just have to wait and the end of this story will come to you Soo. " Hoyeon take a breath, " and while waiting, we will always be by your side "

 

 

Six months later ..

" Sehun! "

Kai head looked inside and found Sehun was sitting in front of his window, " hmm? "

" They've been waiting for you downstair "

" I'm not hungry, you eat it first "

" Not to eat, there is a new operation tonight. We're making plans with Leeteuk hyung and Shindong hyung "

After Kai closing the door behind him, Sehun lazily got up and walked out into the bottom floor where all the people had gathered waiting for him. Without a word and only bowed politely at Leeteuk and Shindong, Sehun sitting in the farthest of all people.

" Okey, our target this time is the Hang Taebin noble family, " Leeteuk said begin their meeting " of the information that has been collected, Hang Taebin have two last ring we were looking for and both are in the hands of their daughter Hang Lina or Princess Lina. The ring was on display at the exhibition elite two months ago and immediately attracted the interest of many millionaires around the world. But the problems is .. " Leeteuk glanced at Shindong to continued " no one has ever seen the face of the Princess Lina since she was five years old. Princess Lina was the only heir to their nobility, so the whole family decided to keep Princess Lina's identity until she was twenty years old and replaced her father. "

" So hyung, we have no clue at all as to what Princess Lina look? " Lay asked.

" We'll find out if we could pretend to be one of her personal bodyguards, unfortunately Mr. Hang Taebin only use female bodyguards for Princess Lina. Because it .. "

Leeteuk pulled out a brown envelope and poured its contents on the table, " this is a photo of the guards of the Princess Lina who successfully taken secretly "

Everyone except Sehun leaned across the table and began to look around, all of them tall and long haired women with black glasses.

" Why we can‘t directly ask the ring as a cop? " Chen asked

" Because we can not tell them how dangerous that ring "

" And what we plan now? " Suho said

" We are forced to sneak and take the ring by force, we will make duplications and replace them secretly. You only need to memorize the guards face of this woman and looking for a lot of information about them, but you should always be careful on them. As for the plan, we will talk about that at the office the day before the intrusion. There is the question? "

And while everyone is busy asking and discussing, Kai suddenly slipped and moved toward Sehun holding a photograph.

" Look at this! " Kai said

" I'm not interested " Sehun said without turning his face

" You have to see it, please "

Sehun looked up and stared Kai for a moment before he receives a picture and look at it carefully, " what? " He said after a long silence.

" Not the bodyguard who should you see, but short-haired girl with a black hat behind her "

Sehun sharpens his eyes for a second and then squealing, staring Kai with eyes wide open, " T-this is .. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter