Just wanted at her side

♥ Baby Don't Cry ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun and Kai secretly kept coming to the hospital to take turns keeping Sooyoung. Although frankly hard to fool Suho and others are increasingly tightening their control after the recognition that night.

On Saturday a doctor came into the room when Sooyoung and Kai were scrambling a piece of chocolate. " How are you Miss Sooyoung? " Doctor Gong greeted " has been a lot better, Doc " Sooyoung replied cheerfully " Then I have good news that will make your condition is getting better "

" Neh? " Kai and Sooyoung exchanged glances,, " You can go home tomorrow afternoon after a check up the next morning "

" Really? " Sooyoung shrieked loudly. Doctor Gong nodded before checking Sooyoung once and out of the room. Sooyoung didn’t stop smiling the whole rest of the day, Kai bringing her a walk to the park in the back. " Why look at me like that? " Sooyoung said, wrinkling her brow " Huh? "

" is there dirt in my face? " Sooyoung quickly wiped her cheek with her hand but was later stopped by Sehun. " There is no dirt on your face, you're still beautiful as ever " Kai grimace. Sooyoung rolled her eyes,, " Then why are you looking at me like that? I’m feel uncomfortable "  They both stopped to sit on a bench under a pine tree,, " It was great to see you are now, you're much better than the first time I know. You can laugh freely around me or Sehun and you also start to accept us in life " Sooyoung was silent,, " I knew all along we certainly harm you even bother you a lot, but believe me we didn’t mean to hurt you "

" I was also surprised " Sooyoung small sigh

" Why? "

" I've never been as open to others besides these three girls"

" You've fallen on our charm " Kai said. " Tch!! " Sooyoung scrunched her lips. They were silent for a little while until Kai cleared his throat and began to speak again,, " I heard from the doctor, you ever lose your memory " he said cautiously. Sooyoung showed no reaction as angry or offended that she used to show if there are people who know the secret of her life. " Hmm " she nodded, " but to be honest .. not everything is gone from my memory " she added. Kai small flinched and turned quickly to Sooyoung,,  " W-what? "

" I always dreamed every night, there is a little girl with her three friends playing together. They seem very happy, they are adventurous, running, singing and laughing together. Felt so good to see them every night in my dream, such as becoming a movie in my sleep "

" Do you know who that little girls? "

Sooyoung shook her head, " no, but I'm happy just to see them laugh. Due felt I could not approach them "

" Why? "

" Every time I stepped closer, they shadow will stay away. So I just stand there and look at them " Sooyoung then a small shudder, " but there is something near them " she muttered softly. " What? " Kai asked. " I don’t know, but it looks like it is a dark shadow "

" Dark shadows? "

" Hmm, it's so dark and not far behind them. I want to warn that girl but my voice did not come out. Anyway, although it looks creepy the shadow was only silence without moving ". Kai looked at carefully in both Sooyoung brown eyes, and even in her dream, she is still haunted by the fear that she did not even remember. Kai reached out his hand and gently Sooyoung hair,,

" The shadows will disappear one day " Kai said.

" How did you know? "

" Because you're getting changed "

Sooyoung who seems confused just frowned,, " The dark shadow was there because you were shut out of love around you, you continue to follow your fear so that fear even appears in your beautiful dream " Kai smiled calmly. " What if my fears can not be lost? What if the dark shadows of my past will continue to be with me forever? "

" I'm not going to let it " Kai said firmly

They were both silent then,, the sound of wind that moves the leaves to accompany them. Both of them just stared at each other without a word, as if they were looking for something they would say. " Can you trust me? That I and Sehun, one of us can take you out of your nightmares? ". Sooyoung felt a doubt in her heart,, " this once and we will set you free " Sooyoung frowned once again hesitated for a moment before finally smiled sweetly at him. " You have proved more than enough to be trusted and do it once again I guess not a bad idea "

And today it was like to be the beginning of a relationship the three of them, such as met again for the first time in a better way.

 

 

Tomorrow afternoon, Kai and Sehun helping the three other girls to tidy Sooyoung room who can not wait to go home. Sehun runs with Taeyeon and Sunny in front while Kai helps Hyoyeon brought two large handbag. Sooyoung who was waiting in the car does not realize when he winced in wonder as her sisters looks very close with Sehun and Kai, there something tingling in her stomach.

" Since when are you so close? " She pouted. She sat in the back seat while Kai next Sehun who was driving. " Why? You start to be jealous of us? " Kai said. " To be honest,, Taeyeon noona much prettier than you. She looks cute with his little body " Sehun added. " She's not small, but shi is short " Sooyoung said irritably

Sooyoung continued to pout until they got home, she was even more annoyed when Kai and Sehun  ignoring her in front of the gate of the house. " Thank you for helping us, Sehun – Kai " Hyoyeon said. " Nothing noona " Kai smiled brightly. " Sooyoungie,, thank them " Sunny said, suddenly nudged Sooyoung

Sooyoung who is still to some reason feel annoyed just glared at them both,, " No way, they are also not here to help me, they had other intentions ". Soyoung immediately turned around and went into the yard without a word. " What's wrong with her? " Taeyeon asked. " Too much dope I guess " Hyoyeon said.

 

 

The next day, Sooyoung stepped in the school corridor nervously and wonder. All the children looked at her strangely and someone had just jumped in front of her and would speak something but Kai appeared and dragged her away. " Why do with them all? " Sooyoung asked. Kai scratched the back of his head with a strange,, " What? " She frowned " D-don’t say that the they already know if .. " Kai shook his head quickly but faced confused again,, " What Kai? "

" Emm, instead they already know your identity .. they just .. "

" Just what? " Sooyoung looked horrified. " We are forced to make up another reason that children who start talking about you who suddenly disappeared from the camp and didn’t show up the next week, stop telling dangerous things version of their own " Kai said. " Then what reason do you make? ". Sooyoung somehow feel a bad feeling for this, " We say that .. if you do .. you're exposed to a terrible African smallpox and very contagious " Kai said very quickly without a pause.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter