Somewhere Far Away

♥ Baby Don't Cry ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

South 999 managed to break the security at the front gate and was walking in the front room on the first floor.

" Find all Hang family members in all corners of the house and take them to the top floor balcony. Kill all the people who tried to block you and stick our secret weapon in every inch of this house "

Some men move to the left and right side of the house while others climbed to the second floor.

" Here Master, I managed to lock her up here "

" Are you sure it's her? "

" I'm sure Mater, this is a room that is always kept by the guards "

" Open the door! "

" Yes, Master "

Sooyoung could clearly hear someone approaching and pushed open the door right in front of her eyes.

" Good afternoon, Princess Lina. Sorry for all this commotion, we were pleased to be able to visit this magnificent residence "

A middle-aged man with a bald head stepped in followed by dozens of his men behind.

" Who are you? " Sooyoung said calmly

" Forgive our impudence forgot to introduce ourselves " The man chuckled terrible before continuing his sentence " We are often called South 999 and my name is Park Hongja, we're here for revenge "

" Revenge for what? "

" For our troops that you killed five years ago "

" What do you mean? "

Park Hongja glanced at his watch and smiled lightly, " There are still a few minutes for me to explain to you, so that later when you and your family die we don’t owe anything to you "

Sooyoung flinched a little, but she still tried to stay calm, her other hand quietly pressing the small recording device behind her back.

" Five years ago we attacked the orphanage where you were adopted by this family with the aim of taking you as our hostage. We just need a lot of money at the time, and you're our only hope. But we have not even had time to take you when the police came and they killed most of our members "

Sooyoung looks clearly shows her shock, don’t tell if she was the cause of this all. She who had called the police that day.

" We filed a lawsuit to the court because police are not supposed to kill, but because your family protect the police we could not do anything about it. Our members lives were wasted because your family snobbery and the damn police. For five years we harbored grudges and today you'll pay "

" WE FROM POLICE!! "

There was the sound of sirens from outside the building, everyone turned around quickly.

" YOU'VE SURROUNDED, GIVE UP AND OUT OF THE HOUSE WITH HANDS OVER THE HEAD!! "

Park Hongja laugh with a terrible again for the umpteenth time, " They've fallen into our trap, it's time for the main show "

Two people behind Sooyoung walked over and bind her with a rope, " don’t try to escape or bomb in your body and in all these buildings will explode instantly "

Sooyoung widened, ' bomb? they use the bomb? serious!! The others must be promptly notified to immediately exit from this residence!! '

But Sooyoung does not even have the slightest chance, they tied her hands and covered before taking it out of the room to the top floor.

 

 

Meanwhile outside the Hang residence ..

About sixty members of the police had taken them around the residence while EXO members and their commanders standing behind.

" We're late " Sehun whispered

" We have to wait until there is a reaction of the inside " Commander Shindong said

" Wait? Why do we still have to wait? they've obviously managed to get into, if we wait any longer, then they will kill everyone " Sehun said irritably

" Then what? " Commander Leeteuk said sharp, " We should just walk into? Did not you think it's reckless actions, we are the police, we must act in accordance with instructions and plans "

" But they've managed to get into, what if .. "

" Commander Leeteuk! "

A member of the police half ran toward them, " we found a way into the secret chamber underground. There is a signal asking for help from there "

" Immediately deploy rescuers and rescue anyone who is in there!! "

" Yes, sir! "

A group of people from rescuers rushed towards a small building on the left side of the main residence. They carry rescue equipment and a few hours later came out with a group of people who seem to panic and fear.

Sehun immediately sharpens his eyes trying to find Sooyoung before others realize her. But no matter how hard he tried to find, not the slightest indication that Sooyoung appearance among them.

" You see her? " Kai whispered softly

" No, where the girl actually? "

Commanders Leeteuk and members of EXO approached several people, " We are from the police, can we know what really happened? " Commander Leeteuk asked

" I also do not know anything, the guards of the Princess Lina suddenly asked us to bring Mr and Mrs Hang hiding in a secret chamber under the ground until the police arrived "

" So the guard already knew there would be an attack? "

" We did not know .. " one of the Princess Lina guards came forward, " there is a another guard, she told us that she saw one of the dangerous mafia member who was talking with one of Princess Lina female guard. It was she who planned all of this "

Kai Sehun and small flinched, they are very confident that female guards was Sooyoung. No ordinary person would recognize mafia members as soon as it if they are not one of their the mafia members or police.

" The girl is now in danger "

" Princess!! " Shin Waiter shouted loudly as the Princess Lina and several people following the exit of the underground secret room.

Sehun, Kai, Suho and the others exchanged glances,, " Are you Princess Hang Lina? "Suho asks

"Yes, she is our princess " Waiters Shin said

Princess Lina sat in an ambulance to treat her wound while accompanied by Shin Waiter who seemed very concerned.

" Are you the police too? " Said Princess Lina

" Yes, we are the police. What did you mean by that girl in danger? " Sehun asked

" She was pretending to be me, she sacrificed himself so that we could all be saved "

Sehun and Kai feeling bad,, " What do you mean? " Sehun asked nervously

" I don’t know who she is, but she is one of my personal guard. She who had this idea, she said she had a plan. She forced us out and leave her alone inside "

" What an idea? "

" Swapped clothes with me, she said she would distract them by pretending to be me "

Sehun pushed forward and stood right in front of the Princess Lina,, " Tell me everything!! "

Princess Lina seemed quite surprised when Sehun shook her shoulder, but in the end she was still talking, " The girl said that she was going to save me, and she asked me to exchange clothes. During this time my face kept hidden by the family, so no one will know what I looked like, as well as the mafia, so she said "

Sehun feel weak all over him and made ​​him stagger backwards,,

" What kind of girl? " Kai asked impatiently

" Tall, has big brown eyes and long brown hair. And I saw her wearing a purple bracelet in her hand "

" !! "

And almost immediately, Sehun not know what possessed him, but fear to lose Sooyoung far greater than anything. Before anyone could prevent, Sehun been established and break through cordon to get into the residence.

" SEHUN!!!! "

Kai shouted, trying to catch up, but few police had arrested his hand and stopped him, " Get off me!! " He thrashed

" Where are you going?? "

" Sehun would endanger himself, Sehun in danger!! " Kai said regardless of another.

Suho and Kris get rid of the two policemen who holds Kai before making a younger guy stood facing them.

" What do you mean? " Kris asked

Kai sighed in exasperation and ruffled his hair violently, " Do you not yet realized who the girl Princess Lina told? "

Suho, Kris and eight other guy shook his head,,

" She is Sooyoung!!! Sooyoung here to pick up another ring!! their mission has not stopped!!"

And eleven other guy squealing restrained, they exchanged glances with disbelief and horror.

" Is it really her?" Lay asked

" The purple bracelet in her hand was a gift from her sister on the last day we saw her "

" How now? " Chen asked

" Commander and the police will not let us enter into and harm everyone " Baekhyun said

" Other than that .. we will have a bigger problem if all The commander knows that Sehun was trying to rescue mafia members who are our enemies " Chanyeol said, circulate his views on others.

" Now we just have to wait .." said Suho who is trying to convince the other members, but himself is actually not much quieter than the others.

 

 

Sehun ran as fast as he could with his body trembling with fear, he checked into any room and hallways that he passed while he walked to the top floor.

" Where are you? " He muttered

But when he was about to climb the last stairs to third floor, that moment he realized something he'd been just bypassed it,, Sehun looked back and circulate his views in all directions. Next time his face be more pale with wide open.

" Oh my God "

Sehun run faster than ever before, with the goal that is definitely on the top floor, as his last place to find Sooyoung. Sehun step on the last stairs before walking slowly and carefully in a long hallway toward the exit to the balcony. He stopped at the end to listen and peek out from behind the wall, ' Sooyoung .. '

He eventually found and see, perhaps for the first time since seven months ago. But that fact does not seem interesting to him when he saw where she was in danger. Sooyoung was tied with a big white gown belonging to Princess Lina, which she exchange. And behind her there is a kind of backpack that he was not sure what was in it. And that makes him more fearful is, there are around twenty men dressed in black with a long barrel firearms in their hands.

Sehun wanted to stop time, wish he had a much better option than to see his girl dead or imprisoned. He thought hard, trying to find his way while reassuring his frightened. But on the other hand, Sooyoung seems much better. She may feel more scared but she could keep her expression to remain calm. ' I would do anything to save you '

Sehun then take a radio badge out of his pocket, " Kai .. " he whispered

Kai was surprised to hear a voice from his pocket, he quickly grabbed his badge, " Sehun!!? is that you?? Sehun?? "

" It's me "

" What happened? are you okay? where Sooyoung? "

" Listen to me and do not reject anything that will I command " Sehun said in a trembling voice

" What the .. "

" Please, Kai "

Kai knew there was something bad that has been seen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter