Love and Family For Her

♥ Baby Don't Cry ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The end of Sooyoung and Kai dancing exam is a marker that summer has arrived. Sooyoung now spend more of her time at home to help others complete their mission. She spent time in a day just by sitting in front of the computer and watched the surveillance cameras or find needed information for the other girls. " Uahkkk!! " Sooyoung loud yawn as she stretched her hands.  " I'm bored " she muttered.

Sooyoung stood up and took the soda in the fridge before going up to her room for a quick break. She sat on the side of her bed and sighed for the umpteenth time because felt the unbearable boredom. She then lay down and her other hand unconsciously reaching a large purple teddy bear to cuddle. " I never knew that hugged the doll will feel as comfortable as this" she muttered.

Then who knows what moves her, Sooyoung raised her palm and stared at the gold ring on her finger. " and I can not believe I actually still wear this ring until now "

A sweet smile appeared on her lips when crossed her mind many things she has spent with Kai and Sehun. Although initially very frustrating, but Sooyoung must admit that Kai and Sehun brings new color in her dull life. " and why I feel so at ease every time I hug you? " She looked at the purple bear on her arms, doll given Kai a day before the summer holidays.

" Sooyoung ah, we bring you cupcake "

Sooyoung snapped out of her reverie when she heard Sunny screams from downstairs, she immediately ran down and saw her third sister was already sitting in the table. " My cupcake " Sooyoung said cheerfully . " Sorry for boring you again this day " said Taeyeon . " Aniya .. I'm fine " Sooyoung bite her cupcake, " how do these days? "

" We get a lot these days, and tonight we will conduct reconnaissance ". Sooyoung looked up quickly,, " Reconnaissance? where? "

" Hmm, at the residence of Lee Han Jool "

Sooyoung paused,, trying to remember something. " Chairman of the Sogang University Foundation? " Sooyoung said. " You know him? " Sunny asked. " Hmm, I heard Yonna talk about him the other day "

" Why? "

" Her father was familiar with Lee Han Jool and Yoona will enter the university with the help of her father. Yoona told me angrily, she even shouted at me “ Sooyoung pout. " There is someothing else that Yonna tell you? Did she says've been to his house? "

" Once a few times, why? " Sooyoung blinked several times. The other three girls looked at Sooyoung with a strange,, " What? "

" Call her now and ask her to tell what she knows about Lee Han Jool " Hyoyeon said. " Who? Yoona? Don’t kidding! she will suspect me " Sooyoung immediately reject. " You are good at finding excuses " Taeyeon added. " No! I'm not going to do it! "

" Come Soo .. we really need it " Sunny sulking with her aegyo. But Sooyoung has not had rejected again when her cell phone rang,, " Sehun? " She muttered. " Who? " Hyoyeon peek . Sooyoung immediately pulled her cell phone and jumped up,, " I have important business for a while, see you later "

He quickly ran up the stairs and closed the door behind him,, a small smile before picking up his phone.

" Yeobseo? "

" Hai beautiful,, miss me? "

Sooyoung chuckled,, " Never "

" Admit it, you sound very happy to pick up the phone from me "

" No, I just recently watched a funny movie "

" Heizz .. don’t lie " said Sehun stubbornly

" You called just to tease me? " Sooyoung said annoyed

Sehun chuckles from the end of the channel,,

" No, I called to take you to a place "

" A place? You're not going to kidnap me, right? "

" I actually had been planning to kidnap you long ago"

" They will not let you, the girls will soon find me and you will be finished "

Sehun and Sooyoung laugh together, it feels strange but since yesterday Sooyoung was always thinking about Sehun and Kai. It feels weird and boring don’t see or hear them around.

" I'm going home to Mokpo "

Sooyoung raise an eyebrow,, " Mokpo? "

" Hmm, I missed my family and I got a vacation for five days "

" Why ask me? why not Kai? "

" He's just going to tease the girls over there " said Sehun disgust

Sooyoung chuckled,, " The girls there must have been very beautiful? " Sooyoung said

" More beautiful than you "

" Tch! if so stop bothering me! " Sooyoung raise her voice,,

" Will never " Sehun replied quickly " so how? you coming? "

Sooyoung was silent for a moment, she is very tired of spending a week vacation just to sit at home. But how did she ask permission of her sister?

" Youngie? are you still alive? " Sehun surprising Sooyoung

" Okay, I'm coming "

" Really? "

" Hmm "

" Are you sure? "

" Stop asking or I will cancel it? "

" Okay I'll shut up "

" And now I need to hang up "

" Why? "

" There is something I need to take care of for a while"

" Then I'll pick you up Friday afternoon "

" Hmm, okay? “

Sooyoung hung up before once again ran down the stairs with a noisy thud of footsteps. " SLOWLY CHOI SOOYOUNG!!! " Hyoyeon shouted irritably. Sooyoung just grinned before standing in front of three other girls,, " What? " Taeyeon asked suspiciously.

" I'll call Yoona for you but with one condition "

" Condition? "

" Let me go on vacation with Sehun "

 

 

Sooyoung goes down with a white shirt, shorts pant and a dark green coat with a backpack on her back. Sitting at the dinner table cheerfully and promptly devoured her toast without a word.

" Are you as happy as it is? " Hyoyeon asked

" Ani "

" Tch, you smile like that since yesterday even wider today, " Hyoyeon said

" I was always smiling "

" Who? Do you? " Sunny added

Taeyeon just shook her head with a sincere smile on her lips, seeing their youngest daughter has returned little by little. How they are doing might be dangerous, but still, if it can restore Sooyoung once then she will do it. When was finishing her glass of milk, Sooyoung almost choked when they heard someone knocking on the door. " I'll open the door "

Sunny first jump and immediately ran to the front door, a few seconds later she was back with Sehun. " Good morning noona " Sehun greeting politely. " Morning Sehun,, you're leaving now? " Taeyeon said. Sooyoung immediately clean and walked over Sehun. " Take care of this clumsy girl, okay? " Hyoyeon said.

" Neh " Sehun smiling brightly.

And after saying goodbye, they step away from the house to the bus stop not far from there. " Why are we here? we will take a bus to Mokpo? " Sooyoung asked innocently. "Of course not you stupid, we took the bus down to the train station "

" We'll take a train? " Sooyoung said excited

" Are you happy? "

" Hmm " Sooyoung bobbing. After a few minutes of waiting, the bus came to them and they were soon seated in the rear seat. Sehun then issued two Bubble Tea and given one at Sooyoung who received it with a sweet smile. " Why are you taking me? " Sooyoung asked suddenly.

" I just wanted to show you my hometown "

" There is anything in there? " Sooyoung sounded enthusiastic. " My house close to the sea, and you can find sunflower garden not far from the beach. Every holiday season there will be a festival of fireworks and lots of food for sale "

" Food? " Sooyoung's eyes sparkled brightly when she heard the word food. Sehun just narrowed his eyes,, " Why are you so excited every time you hear about food? do you really love food? "

" We even had a relationship "

" Who? you and food? you guys dating? This girl was crazy!! "

Sooyoung nodded in,, " I mean it " she said sincerely. " You prefer a relationship with food than a handsome man like me? ". Sooyoung her eyes wide open as she hold her laughter,, " Who says you're handsome? "

" The girls " Sehun appoint some girls sitting in front of them who repeatedly Sehun with seductive smile. Sooyoung snorted in disgust, she glared at some of them were directly shudder and look away. " You make them afraid " Sehun pout. Sooyoung rolled her eyes,, " Don’t start again with a pout like that, it does not suit you "

" But you make them afraid "

Sooyoung turning her seat and facing Sehun,, " Do you love it when the girls see you with that look? "

" Don’t blame me, blame my charm "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter