South 999

♥ Baby Don't Cry ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously : 
Sooyoung decided to disappear from Sehun life and make him turn desperate and pathetic. Both passed through a hard time for a long time .. Continue the previous mission ring, Sehun found the only way to find Sooyoung again. But there is another big danger that awaits them ..

 

 

The next morning, after being forced by two aides were last night waiting at the front door, Sooyoung would eventually be the one to deliver medicine and breakfast for Princess Lina.

" I deliver breakfast and medication for you, princess " Sooyoung said with little hesitation.

" Put on the table "

" You have to eat it right away "

" Hmm, thank you "

Sooyoung stood for a moment, thinking about something, " erhmm .. I'm sorry for being rude last night "

Princess Lina smiled slightly, " it's okay, I'm sorry. After all, I should thank you for your advice. All night I thought about what you say and I think you're right "

Sooyoung smiled awkwardly, " I just want to help "

" I wish I could be like you .. "

" No!! " Sooyoung shook her head quickly, " I always hope that there are people who never suffer the same fate as me "

" What do you mean? "

But Sooyoung did not answer and bowed politely before walking out without a word.

 

 

Sehun and Kai wearing a suit an office worker as they sat at a table in a coffee shop downtown. Occasionally speak, they put the eye in all directions and began stalking. " Two o'clock " Kai said suddenly.

Sehun immediately turned around and saw three women in the black suit out of a party dress shop and walk toward them. " Now "

Sehun and Kai immediately stood up from sitting and walk follows the three women while still keeping their distance. But when both are accelerating their footsteps because that three women who were going to get in a car, Sehun accidentally bumping into someone walking in the opposite direction.

" I'm sorry " Sehun said bowing in

But people had just stopped and stared Sehun for a moment before walking away, " Sehun, hurry up!! they will go! " Kai said.

However Sehun still not moving, " Oh Sehun!! "

Kai is a few steps ahead turned to Sehun annoyance and saw his friend was silent. " Why? "

" T-that .. " Sehun refers to crowd near their

" What? " Kai mengngerutkan eyebrows

" I think I've seen that emblem "

" What exactly are you talking about? "

Sehun still silent, trying hard to remember. " Come on Sehun, we've lost the guards "

And after a long time tugging at his friend, both running again returned to the DO and Xiumin were waiting for them.

" How? " Xiumin asked

" We miss them, but it looks like there will be a big party at their residence. Since they had a swarm of guards out of the row of shops in there " Kai said

" Why are you Sehun? " Said DO who realize Sehun thought facial expressions

" No, it's nothing "

Then suddenly Xiumin phone rang, " yes, Kris? "

Xiumin face turned hard and awkward, and once he hangs up he immediately jumped into his car. " What is it hyung? " Kai asked

" There are reports of the group South 999"

" Why them? "

" They're up to something, some police found them wandering around police building and .. "

" I REMEMBER NOW!! "

Sehun sudden yell and make the three of them jumped in surprise, " Why? " Xiumin said irritably.

" The man before, he accidentally hit me .. " Sehun turned to Kai

" Why is that guy? " Kai asked

" I saw a tattoo on his left chest, skull and dragon emblem "

" South 999 emblem " Xiumin said

" Are you really sure that they? " D.O asked

" Hmm, I'm pretty sure. The emblem it ever recurs two years ago when South 999 attack at an orphanage in Seoul downtown. At that time I was with Commander Leeteuk and members of the division four undercover to infiltrate into their plans "

" If it is true they are, then they are up to something and somehow I get the feeling it has to do with the Princess Lina " Xiumin said

Third another guy turned up quickly especially Sehun, " Why do you think so, hyung? "

" You see them here, this place is the elite shopping district is just visited nobility family like Hang family. And from the reports that I have had, they had to name the Hang family in a conversation in a cafe "

Kai and Sehun exchanged glances with panic, only those who knew what they were thinking. " Then we'll have to be quick to protect the residence Hang " Sehun said

" Not that easy, we don’t have a letter of assignment from Commander or Chairman, we can not move "

" But we already know they will attack the residence Hang "

" Was just a conjecture, Sehun"

" What if it turns out the conjecture were true? " Sehun said stubbornly

DO and Xiumin exchanged glances and furrowed, " why did you? Why so stubborn? "

Sehun can not explain why or they will just keep him away from the only one that became his last mission to find Sooyoung. But after knowing there is a possibility of an attack that could be harmful to her, he might not just stay silent.

" Hang Family is one of the noble families who have a long history in South Korea, we ought to protect them. " Kai said that being the only one who understands Sehun anxiety.

" But we have no duty orders from anyone, we can not move "

And then, once again Xiumin phone rang and he picked it up quickly. " Neh, I understand "

After hanging up, Xiumin immediately turned to the other three guys waiting. " Now I thing we can move, the new task orders have been given to all members of EXO. We will promptly provide security to the Hang family, and canceled the previous mission ring. “

Sehun and Kai breathe, they are the first to jump into the car and drove off to return to their headquarters.

 

 

Sooyoung just came out of the kitchen for a snack and will run towards the Princess Lina room when she accidentally the window into the backyard. Sooyoung frowned at the sight of a man and one female guards of the Princess Lina was talking under a tree.

" What are they doing there? " He muttered

Then when the conversation seems both has finished, Sooyoung frowned when she feels ever seen the face of the man who was staring one female guard of the Princess Lina. But after trying to remember and not succeed, Sooyoung finally gave up and went back to her walk.

She was up in front of the Princess Lina's door and take the rotation with two female guards were already there.

While keeping in front, Sooyoung kept thinking of ways to be able to get two rings are now being close to her, just a few steps in the room. But in the midst of making plans, a shadow of the man's face keeps appearing. " I think I've seen that face before "

Sooyoung has become the only member of her team who had a extraordinary memory. She could remember anything she had recently seen quickly and in once seen, then the memory will be stored for a long time in her head. This is a side effect of memory loss she ever had.

" But where and who? "

" It's time the guard rotation "

Sooyoung suddenly snapped out of her reverie and small jumped when she heard a voice. And when she turned around she doubled surprised to see the female guards of the Princess Lina who was talking to a man under the tree.

" You said something? "

The guard frowned with annoyance, " I told It's time the guard rotation "

" But I just rotated ten minutes ago "

" It's okay, I'll replace you "

Sooyoung squinted suspiciously and stared guard in front of her with a strange, " No need, this is still my shift. If you want, we can do it together "

" I will keep here alone, you can leave "

" Why are you so pushy? If you want to keep here too, you can do it with me, but if not you sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter