Defects In The Plan

♥ Baby Don't Cry ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Suho put down the receiver with a weak and desperate sigh, " She does not pick up the phone again "

Baekhyun and Lay who were standing in front him also shows their desperate faces, they stomp their bodies into seats and patted their heads.

" I heard he got suspended for shooting a prisoner twice, " Lay explained

" What's wrong with him? Why did he become so wild and rough? " Baekhyun asked

" He's trying to lie to himself .." Suho said, " he would say to anyone who could see that he was alright "

" More than anyone can see it, I think he wanted her to see him alive and well. Tch !! liar "

At that time, the phone on the desk rang again and the three jumped simultaneously, Suho pick up the phone quickly and eagerly, " Yeobseo? "

" It's me "

Suho small flinched and furrowed his eyebrows, hinting at Lay and Baekhyun to vacate their room.

" Jeno, Kevin, can you come out for a while " Lay said

Both of them exchanged glances with wonder, " Neh, sir "

And after making sure the room is empty, Suho continued " What is it, Taeyeon shi ? "

" We need to talk " said the soft voice on the line

Suho paused for a moment, whatever it is he believes this has to do with Sehun and Sooyoung. He's got his own belief, that something good will happen, " Meet me at the place we first met " said Suho

And after ending their phone, the two groups in two different places is get out of their room and drove onto a busy street quickly. They headed for the same place, the northern port, with a different feeling.

" What do they want now? " Lay asked

" Whatever it is, the state now has changed " Baekhyun said

Meanwhile,,

" We're doing the right thing, right? " Hyoyeon asked

" I believe all will be better after this " Sunny said

" We can only believe, all will end up with this "

Taeyeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon arrived first and hide to wait. Every second feels so thrilling for them, there is a sense of worry and fear, but on the other hand there is a desire for an end.

Two minutes later, a red car parked not far from their car. Suho the first down and run at the front, just in case they are carrying a gun in their hand, " We're here, get out " Suho said

Taeyeon and Sunny walk together as she pushed in Hyoyeon her wheelchair, Lay small flinched and looked at Hyoyeon with compassion.

" Don’t look at me like that, I'm not paralyzed "

" I'm sorry " Lay said softly

" Get rid of the weapon, Suho shi, we are not dangerous and injuries " Sunny says

Much different from their first meeting some time ago, this time without a doubt Suho get rid of the gun as well as with two other guys.

" What would you talk about? " Baekhyun asked Taeyeon

" We want to make a deal with you and the police " Taeyeon said without hesitation

" With us? "

" The deal? "

Taeyeon stepped closer, left Sunny and Hyoyeon behind, she showed her sincere face, to convince the three men in front of her that she was in earnest.

" The agreement will put an end to all of this, something we never want to start "

" Say it .. " said Suho

" We, on behalf of White Roses will be surrendered to the police and provide as much information as you need to catch our group. But on one condition .. "

Lay and Baekhyun exchanged views on the back, while Suho not remove his gaze from Taeyeon, " What is it? "

" You have to make sure we are protected until we actually sent to prison "

" You're sure of what you want? You're not kidding right? " Lay asked

Hyoyeon make Sunny let go of her wheelchair and pushed himself to come forward, " We can not live like this anymore, at all times under the control of others, every moment in fear and bonding. We want to be free "

" And we want to finish everything for Sooyoung " Sunny added

Suho and the others could clearly see the sincerity in their eyes, their beautiful faces have hidden suffering quite a lot.

" You've got a plan? " Baekhyun asked

" Hmm! " Taeyeon nodded, " Only three of us who will accompany you in fishing operations which we will do, and after all is finished you can pick Sooyoung in our residence "

" Sooyoung will not be with us? " Suho asks

" No, she has quite a lot of hurt " Sunny explained

" We will ask you the best protection around our residence for Sooyoung " Hyoyeon added

All three boys were exchanged glances and nodded to each other, " So? "

" We had three headquarters are scattered in three places, and the biggest one in downtown Seoul near the paper mill, the entrance is through a restaurant. The rest is in Gweongju and Daejeon, and each headquarters guarded of dozens of our men. " Taeyeon started to explain.

" How can we enter into any headquarters? "

" We have a different password every day, only those who have needs in the headquarters who will know the password. Usually chairman will ask one of his men to pick up the members and tell them " Sunny said

" We are going to pretend to have dealings with the head in order to enter into any headquarters, so we could show you how to condition of our headquarters. We will also install several surveillance cameras in some corner to be more helpful. After that, you can do the operations "

" Is not it too dangerous? " Lay hesitated

" No, we've planned it well, we will be very careful "

" When are we going to start this plan? " Baekhyun asked

" Tomorrow .. " Sunny said, " we will come to make an appointment first and back again the next day "

Suho and others once again exchanged glances, considering the offer they make. The plan that they offer is perfect enough and will greatly help the police in capturing a fugitive mafia groups over the years. But .. there is a part of their hearts that could be considered are worried about the safety of these girls.

" You sure you will be fine? " Lay asked more to Hyoyeon

" I told you, I only injury was not paralyzed "

" That's not it .. "

" Then? "

" You will surrender yourself to the police, and you will all end up in jail. Is not that just mean you will lose your freedom?. In addition, you endanger your own safety by doing this "

Taeyeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon smiled sweetly, " Thank you for worrying about us " Taeyeon said

" We actually do this in order to get our freedom " Sunny said

" Once we get out of jail, we'll start all over again " Hyoyeon added

Suho had to admit to himself, that the three girls is indeed remarkable. They look beautiful, graceful, and gentle, but if you look at them more closely, then you will find another figure that is more fragile, weak, and tired.. They must have passed too much of that can they face. Sudden strange feeling crept to the heart of all three of them, such as a sense of caring that appeared out of nowhere.

" Well, we accept your offer " Suho finally said

" And we hope we can protect you well " Lay added

" Then .. " Baekhyun approached and stopped right in front of Taeyeon, " Partner? " He said, extending his hand

Taeyeon smiled and held out her hand too, " Partner "

 

 

The next morning, Sooyoung woke up late and immediately ran downstairs to prepare the food. But when she turned toward the kitchen, she saw Taeyeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon were already seated at the dinner table.

" Why are you here? " Sooyoung asked

" What kind of question is that? " Hyoyeon asked back

" We are here to make a breakfast of course " Sunny answered

" You three? Hyoyeon unnie too? "

" Hmm, me too, why? "

" Ani .. just not usually all three of you get up at the same time "

Sunny glanced Taeyeon nervously, " We want to help you, over the last few months we were too much trouble you "

Sooyoung chuckled, " What's wrong with you guys? Who says it is a trouble? It's my pleasure "

Sooyoung goes to the refrigerator to get cold water while the other three girls relieved secretly.

" Ermm,, Sooyoung ah "

" Yes? "

" Can we ask you a favor? "

" Of course, " Sooyoung said while still filling her glass

" We want to make spicy crab soup today, would you buy fresh crab for us? "

" Crab? sounds good .. “Sooyoung drank the water , “ Okay, I'll be leaving after changing  my clothes "

" Hmm, thank you "

And after breakfast as usual, Sooyoung hurried back to her room and change her clothes. Five minutes later she was down with the car keys in her hand.

" I'll be back in an hour " she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter