I Say " I Love you "

♥ Baby Don't Cry ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

" What are you doing here? "

Sooyoung small jumped and turned to see Sehun walked up to her,, " Look at this! "

Sehun also sat down, the two of them together under a shady tree near the beach. In front of them is stretched a sea whose waters began to turn orange. Afternoon wind hit them, bringing a refreshing scent of ocean

" What? "

Sooyoung handed her handphonen,, " There were about fifty messages and thirty missed calls from Kai in thirty minutes. You didn’t say I would go with you? "

" Do you think I could go alone with you if I said it on that dark boy? "

Sooyoung thought for a moment before shaking her head innocently, " that you also know " Sehun added before both fell silent. Waves crash sounded in the silence that followed,, " What are you talking about with Omma in the room? " Sehun break the silence

" Only this and that "

" Did she told you something embarrassing about me? "

" Of course and a lot " Sooyoung grimace " enough to threaten to shut!! "

" Really? " Sehun panicked

" Just kidding "

" Hya!!! "

Sooyoung laugh and make Sehun flushed,, " Your mother is the best woman, for the first time I found someone that I can think of as a mother ". Sehun small smile,, " I was also surprised to see it "

" Huh? "

" My mother was never as good as it was on some girl friends who I brought into the house, she always treated them cool even speak sharply "

" Your mother sounded creepy just like you "

" But she's very kind of you "

" I think so "

They were both silent,, staring at the waves chasing each other in the sea that has begun to dusk.

" May I ask you something? " Sehun breaks the silence

" Hmm, what? "

" Don’t you miss your parents? " Sehun asked carefully

" Always "

" But you don’t even remember them, right? there is only your friends in any of your dreams ". Sooyoung took a deep breath and smiled, but he was still staring straight ahead. " Does not remember does not mean you do not feel anything for them. I was not know about my parents or even doubt if I ever had a parent, but I could always feel them watching me out of nowhere "

" From heaven? "

" I hope so. Whoever and wherever they are, live or die, I hope my parents are in a place more beautiful than my place "

Sehun took a long time to pay attention to the brunette next to him,, " That's why I brought you here ". Sooyoung turned to see Sehun,, " I was very nervous at first tried to tell about you to Omma, because I think she's going to treat you the same as the other girls. But it turns out she is very much wanted me to bring you here "

Sounds Sooyoung chuckled beside him,, " Thanks for giving something that I can not even imagine" she said quietly. " I just wanted to share the happiness with you "

Sooyoung smiled sweetly,,

" You know, I think I'm sick something " Sehun said as he suddenly touched his chest. " Why? " Sooyoung said with worry. " I felt something warm every time I see you smile " he said. " Huh? " Sooyoung opened her eyes wide in confusion. " I like the way you smile, so always smile at me okay? " Sehun ending the sentence sweetly. Sooyoung took a few seconds to understand before chuckle.

" Sooyoung ah - ah Sehun!! "

Both turned together to see Min Ri waved at them.

" Dinner is almost ready "

" Okay, we'll be right there " Sehun replied

But after already entered into the house, Sooyoung and Sehun not see a single person in the kitchen, they walked into the backyard when they heard the chatter from there. Mr. and Mrs. Oh is preparing the grill while Sebeom and Min Ri preparing dinner on a wooden table. " Why here? " Sehun asked

" We'll have a party barbekyu " Sebeom replied

" Why all of a sudden? what because my arrival? " Sehun said proudly

" Tch! of course not, buddy. This is all because of Sooyoung "

" Omma,, I'm not your son? " Sehun whine

" Who told you? Omma found you at the front door on a rainy day " said Sebeom that seemed happy tempting his brother. " Hyung!! " Sehun squeal. Sooyoung and Min Ri laughed loudly and Mr. Oh just shook his head. " Sebeom!! ". Miss Oh glared " Don’t start again " she added.

Sooyoung walk to Mrs Oh and help grilling meats and sausages, a few minutes later Min Ri came to help.

" Who is he? " Seboem whispered softly after ensure Mr. Oh away enough to hear them.

" Who? "

" Sooyoung "

" Huh? " Sehun frowned

Sebeom rolled his eyes and sighed,  " You said you'd tell me about her "

" Ah, I forgot " Sehun sticking out his tongue

" Then? "

" I should have killed her since the beginning of our meeting "

Sebeom squeal silently with wide-eyed,, " Why? " He said in horror.

" She and her friends are in our search list of police "

" Gosh!! then? "

Sehun sad smile,, " Initially just a stupid bet between me and Kai before all changed beyond our expectations"  

" Kai too? "

" Hmm, both of us "

Sebeom shook with half wonder half in disbelief,,  " Did the other guys already know? how to Suho? "

" We've told them about our feelings, and Suho hyung who reacted loudest "

" Oh god!! "

Sehun ly to see his brother looked at him anxiously,,  " Is that okay? I mean .. if you two going together then .. " Sebeom not continue his sentence.

" That's what I'm afraid now, since the beginning Sooyoung had warned us not to play around with it but we never heard. Only recently I realized that this is indeed a big problem " Sehun explains her anxiety.

" Then what are you planning next? "

" I don’t know, but I'll still confess my feelings "

" After a great danger that you are aware of? " Sebeom asked more anxious. " I can‘t help it, I must admit ". Seboem patted his brother's shoulder and smiled wisely,, " I will always support my little brther, tell me if you need help ". Sehun smiled at his brother,, " Thank you hyung "

 

An hour later the wooden table was filled with plates of food and a few bottles of soda, " Thanks for the food " they said simultaneously

Sooyoung could not hold back and pretend if this girl see the delicious meat in front of her eyes. Shamelessly she took and ate everything she could,, and the others just laugh at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter