I Love You Too

♥ Baby Don't Cry ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The streets are already crowded with the dancers getting ready in their places while others began to prepare a musical instrument.

" That there is Yonghwa hyung and his friends, they will feature the band after the dance "

Sooyoung just nod a sign she understands, but her eyes remained wide open in awe. " Did they always do this? " She asked without looking up from Yuri and Amber who were practicing. " Hmm, they have their own schedule and pedestrians here are familiar with them even into their presence as entertainment "

For the umpteenth time Sooyoung who understands just nod and then Taemin ran toward them. " We shall soon begin " he said. " Let us collect the money " Kai said.

Taemin nodded before handing two jars that have been painted with cool graffiti. " For what these cans? " Sooyoung asked innocently. " To withdraw money from the audience "

" Ohh .. "

And the show begins, the first music drifting slowly but already quite attracted several people. Then Yuri, Kristak and Amber walking in the middle of the street and began to move their body faster and faster. A few minutes Eunhyuk, Taemin and Henry followed up with them and with others. Wave dance widened to form a large circle, they move together and looks beautiful. Kai glanced at Sooyoung and they walked around in about an audience that started a lot of crowding.

" Thank you " Sooyoung said

She walked on the right side, holding up a can in her hand

" We will give a doubling of those things that you get if you want to dance for us personally " said one man in front of his gang.

" No, thank you " Sooyoung said cold

But while Sooyoung had to move the man pull her hands, " Joongkok always get what he wants " he said. " Tch!! " Sooyoung grinned from the corners of " then this day is for the first time you’re not "

The man was named Joongkok sharp grin, waving at his friends who immediately came forward. " Do not joke!! " He said " went along with us before we make a fuss in the middle of your friends show "

" They are not .. "

" Release her! "

Sooyoung and everyone turned to see Amber walking with Yuri, and behind them all the people had stopped dancing. " What is this? " Yuri asked. Sooyoungs immediately smiled " it's nothing, just continue your performance "

" Seems not so " Amber said, glancing behind Joongkok

" Absolutely nothing, you should return to the show, everyone saw us " Sooyoung was added anxiously.

Having paused and pondered for a moment Amber and Yuri agrees to go back to other friends. But even those two had just stepped twice while Sooyoung squealing behind, Amber and the others turned to see Joongkok has drawn Sooyoung into his arms and was trying to take her away.

" HYA!!! " Yuri running fast and hitting Jongkook until he fell backward. One Joongkok friends who stood at the front turned to Yuri and will also hit her but a few seconds later he just rolled on the ground with a bloody lip. " Don’t dare to touch Yuri!! " Key said fiercely.

And what happened next made ​​ Sooyoung more anxious, Joongkok and his friends rushed to be ready to attack while Taemin and others were originally only look behind also came forward. There followed a fight that can not be avoided. Kai draw Sooyoung from the crowd and took him away,,  " Stay here "

" But they .. "

" I'll finish this "

Kai ran left Sooyoung who rubbed her hands with fear.

 

 

Kai bent on several police that bringing Joongkok and his group got into the car.

" Sorry for your trouble, Mr. Kwang "

A middle-aged man dressed in a police turned to Kai and smiled warmly, " I'm the one who should be grateful, they had been troublesome since the first "

Kai smiled and said again, " but please don’t tell this to Suho hyung and the others "

" Why? "

" No, it's just .. " Kai trying to find a reason

" I know, you must have your reasons. Think of it as my thanks "

" Neh, sir "

And after all the police cars away and disappeared down the street, Kai turned around and back to where Sooyoung and his friends waited. But when Kai turned the corner toward the alley behind the building, he saw Sooyoung just standing still in front of the door.

" Why not get in? "

Sooyoung jumped in surprise before smiling awkwardly, " I'm waiting for you "

" Why not go first? "

" I am .. "

" You think they'll be mad at you? "

Sooyoung nodded without looking up,,

" This is not your fault, Jongook and the group is always looking for trouble "

Kai approached Sooyoung and peeked her face, " you feel bad for them? " He asked again.

" Of course, this is the first day I came here but they've trusted me as their friend just because you say I'm your girl. And now what have I done? they got into a fight, they show a mess, and if it is not because you are a cop they also may have been arrested "

" And you think all your fault? "

" Hmm " Sooyoung nodded again

" Let's see "

And Kai pulled Sooyoung hand before they pass through the door to get inside. Yuri was treating wounds Key next to the pool table, Amber was giving bags of ice on Henry bruise on the cheek while Taemin help Krystals wearing bandages. Sooyoung didn’t dare to lift her face and just hiding behind the back of Kai.

" Are you okay? " Taemin asked when he saw Kai entry

" Hmm "

" Sooyoung? " Amber added

Kai smiled and shifted to show Sooyoung behind his back,, Sooyoung just grinned awkwardly.

" Hya! Where have you been? " Yuri said

" Eh? " Sooyoung blinked several times

" We think Jungkok successfully take you away because we did not see you anywhere. You have to shout from the beginning so that we could take you away, you must be scared " Yuri Yuri said rapidly. " Are you sure you okay? you're not hurt, right? I'll kill them all " said Amber who then received a hit on her head of Henry " ah wae? " she said.

Sooyoung looked at all the people with confused, then turned to Kai who actually smiled at her. ' Did not anyone want to blame me? I've screwed up their performances, what is this actually? ' She thought to herself.

" Why silent, Soo? are you sick? " Kristal said

" No no! I'm very okay " she smiled " thanks guys " she added.

" What are you talking about? of course we have to do it "

" How could we not do anything while we see you are in danger "

Sooyoung tilted her head in confusion, Yuri who was standing closest to her walked over. " You have a sister right? "

" Neh, "

" What would you do if your older sister is in danger? "

" Of course I would help them "

" But you're going to get hurt "

" It's okay as long as they are fine "

" And that's what we do, we try to protect our sisters " Yuri end up with a sweet smile.

" But why? we just met today "

Now turn Amber and Key approaching her, " I know it may sound strange to you or you think we are very exaggerated but that is how we were. For our friendship is much more important than family, because only friends we have " Key says. " And though you've just met with us today, but Kai has told about you for a long time. You can certainly understand our feelings, because you are just like us. Since then we've thought of you as part of our " Amber says.

Sooyoung just froze in place with a puzzled and thank you face. She wanted to say something at least thank you, but the emotion that touches her heart as well as freeze .

" Sooyoung was very happy to hear this, she could not even say anything " Kai said later

Sooyoung then nodded quickly, half grateful to Kai had to explain her feelings. Amber and Yuri walked over and hugged Sooyoung tightly, " you can come here whenever you want," Yuri whispered. " Welcome, new families " Amber added.

 

 

Today was late in the afternoon when Kai and Sooyoung walked away from her new friends.  Looks very reluctantly, Sooyoung smiled at them before getting into the car. " Can we come here again tomorrow? " Sooyoung asked eagerly

" Of course "

Sooyoung just nodded like a little girl, but she quickly turned around again, " Where are we now? "

" I'm not going to say "

Sooyoung pout, " ah wae? "

But Kai just grinned wide before facing forward again and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter