The Return of The Savior

♥ Baby Don't Cry ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Previous: Taeyeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon decided to submit themselves and work together with EXO to capture their group. But there is a flaw in the plan, and all three must be hostages.

 

 

They were all forcibly dragged into a white van to be brought to a place. And exactly one hour after that, Sooyoung car parked in the same place, she went into the house and closed the door behind her with a tired face.

" Unnie, I'm home "

No sound from any of the home, Sooyoung furrowed her brow in surprise, " Unnie, I've brought the medicines "

Sooyoung started to feel weird when the house was quiet and awkward, she rose to the second floor to look for in each of their rooms, but ten minutes later she came downstairs again with panic, " Where are they going? " she muttered, still looking.

Sooyoung explore every inch the corner of the house, out to the backyard and front, and ran to seek in the park not far from their home. She almost cried again when returning to the home without finding any signs of their existence

Sooyoung started getting a lot of bad ideas about her sisters and all that made ​​her lose control, she cried loudly when grabbed her cell phone and call someone, " Kai ..? "

" Sooyoung? "

" My sister disappeared .. "

" What? Disappear? "

" I don’t know, I left the house this morning to take the drugs they are buying .. " Sooyoung explained as she sobbed, " but then when I got back they were gone "

Kai does not want to believe what is now appearing in his brain, he knew something bad was going on but he refuses to acknowledge that although there is a big possibility. Additionally, if true what he thought had happened, so he did not have much time to even tell Sooyoung.

" Stay at home and don’t panic, I'll be right there "

And after Kai hung up the phone, he turned quickly and faced his friends, " The attack will be done tonight, we will divide into four groups and one of them headed to Sooyoung home. The three girls had been kidnapped, Lee Sooman may already know our plan of attack and are trying to fight, we will use the second plan and start moving now!! “

All members of EXO nodded in understanding and moving into their own place. Meanwhile, before stepping away Kai remove something from the pocket of his jacket.

" Now it's up to you, Oh Sehun. You will be forever in hiding as a coward, or you will move and save your love "

 

 

Kai sped away as fast as he could, overtaking several cars and buses blocking his way. It only took twenty minutes until he got home that Sooyoung has been guarded by several police and special security forces. Kai pushed entered and immediately went upstairs, opened the door and rushed to hug him Sooyoung, “ Kai .. “

" It’s okay, I’m here “

" I'm afraid .. " Sooyoung whispered softly

" Everything will be fine, trust me " Kai said calmly

Kai hugged Sooyoung tightly for a few moments to make her more calm, but before he let go of her, she was already pushing her own body and stared Kai sharply, still with tears welling in her brown eyes.

" You know something, right? Why there are a lot of guards around my house? "

" Ng? "

Kai became embarrassed, feel guilty for not involve Sooyoung in this war. But he had no other choice, Taeyeon and the other right, Sooyoung has taken too much.

" Kai, you can not lie to me " Sooyoung heard pleading

" We've done a deal .. "

" Who? "

" Police and White Roses "

Sooyoung opened her eyes wide and staggered backward, " W-who? "

" Your sisters came to us and they said they would surrender and cooperate with the police to ambush your group "

Sooyoung increasingly felt dizzy in the head, " N-no .. "

Kai moved quickly, took a few steps, holding Sooyoung in his arms again and help her to sit on the side of the bed.

" It's all because of me .. " Sooyoung whispered

" Not because of you, they do this for a freedom "

" No .. " Sooyoung shook her head a little, " if I don’t look weak in front of them, if I can pretend to be strong for them, maybe they will not .."

Kai Sooyoung's back softly, " We're going to end everything, Soo "

He raised Sooyoung face and looked into her eyes, " Now, I need your help .. " Kai smiled, " I need the old Sooyoung once again, the brave girl who will fight to save her sister and get what is rightfully for her "

Sooyoung could feel her courage crept out of nowhere, Kai cure her fear. Sooyoung took a deep breath, "Okay, I'm ready "

 

 

For once again, Kai sped down the highway as fast as he could, to a place that's for sure. Sooyoung sat beside him, hesitated but confident in her decision. Kai could feel the nervousness that comes with courage.

" You already know the plan, right? "

" Hmm, I know "

" The goal now is to headquarters, because most likely they are being held hostage there. Another police members already preparing guard in two other places, all will move when the time has come "

" Hmm, I know "

Kai glanced Sooyoung briefly before moving his hand to hold her hand, " I had to promise one thing .. "

Sooyoung turned, " Ng? "

" You can‘t move alone and endanger yourself "

Sooyoung exchanged glances with Kai for a moment, " I am .. "

" Choi Sooyoung? "

She took a deep breath, " Okay, I promise "

They park the car far enough away from the main headquarters and ran to a house used by several members of EXO to lurk.

" How is it going? "

" Look at this .. " Xiumin handed to Kai his iPad without turning

Sooyoung squealing in silence while Kai opened his eyes wide when they look at the screen

" I think they still do not realize we put up some cameras inside their headquarters, and we are lucky to have one in place they held hostage "

On the iPad screen appears a picture where the three girls were tied together and sat weakly on the floor. They wounded some in the face, and Hyoyeon looks in pain with her leg.

" We must rescue them .. "

Sooyoung already be crashing out of hiding house, but Kai quickly stopped her, " You should not be hasty! "

" But they are in danger! "

" I know, but we need a plan "

" What plan?" Sooyoung said, " Wait? Until when? Until one of them get hurt? Tch!! I will not let it happen "

" That's not what I mean, Soo " Kai said

" There's no time, Kai " Sooyoung said with panic

" They'll be fine "

" THEY CAN JUST DIE !!! " Sooyoung shouted loudly

Her chest up and down with her breath panting, her hands trembling as Kai release her

" Then what will you do? Go there, turn yourself in and begged to replace them with your life, you think they would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter