Set me free

♥ Baby Don't Cry ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's been over a week since they live together and away from the outside world that separate them, the two spend the afternoon as usual. Sehun was sitting in the living room while watching their favorite movie when the brunette suddenly appeared.

" Sehun, you've got cotton? " Sooyoung asked

" No, but I think there are a few in the room "

" Oh, okay "

Sooyoung smiled at Sehun before she climbed the stairs to their room upstairs. Sooyoung looked around and found a few pieces of cotton on top of a small box.

" Found you " Sooyoung said

But when she has been going out of the room and back into the kitchen, she accidentally saw her cell phone lying on the table farthest away from their beds. This has been a week Sooyoung deadly her cell phone, she was trying to distance herself from the life out there. However, it been some time her mind is not calm, she wanted to hear a bit of news about a third of his sister.

Sooyoung hesitantly and slowly walked over to the table and grabbed her cell phone, she turned it on and found several messages and missed calls to her. But when she was about to open the message, she heard the doorbell rang.

" Babe, can you open the door? I'm on the toilet " Sehun shouted from below

" Neh, I'll open the door "

Sooyoung entering the cell phone into her pocket and rushed down to open the door, but she did not find anyone at the front door except a chocolatbox on the door mat instead.

" It's weird .. what box is this? " Sooyoung muttered

" Who is, babe? " Sehun asked of the house

But Sehun have not got a word as an answer when he actually turned and ran quickly when he heard a very loud scream

" KYAAAAAAA!!! "

Sehun throwing his water bottle and jump over the couch to the front door to find Sooyoung was fear in the doorway.

" What is it? " Sehun asked in panic

Sooyoung did not answer and only pointed to a chocolatbox that has been half-open at the end of her leg. Sooyoung closed her eyes with her hands and her body trembled.

Sehun already will take the box but Sooyoung was holding his hand, " d-don’t " she said

" It's okay " Sehun said calmly

Sehun took the box and remove the lid, and the reaction he might get just as Sooyoung. The first is the fear that he felt much larger than before, and he repeatedly glanced Sooyoung behind his shoulder.

In the box was a picture frame with a photo of Sooyoung and three her sisters, but .. there were blood stains that adorn the glass and a letter that read "DIED" under the photo. Sehun immediately turned to the right and to the left to find the sender of the terrible box, but there is no one.

" You see who the sender? " Sehun asked

Sooyoung just shook her head while still hiding behind his shoulder, heard a small sob from the girl. " How is this? " Sooyoung said softly

" Are you okay? " Sehun asked

" I'm afraid, Sehun. What is the point of all this? "

Sehun just opened his mouth to soothe Sooyoung, but both turned to Sooyoung pants pocket when a voice from there.

" You turn on your phone? "

" Hmm "

Sooyoung took her cell phone, " No name " he said

" Pick up the phone "

Sooyoung nodded and put her cell phone to her ear, " Who is this? "

" Miss Choi? "

" Uncle Lee? "

" Where are you, Miss? "

" I'm .. I'm - "

" Miss Taeyeon and the other severely injured, they were in the ICU now "

And immediately Sooyoung dropped her cell phone before she sat down to the floor. Sehun move quickly and capture the girl's body before she was injured, " Are you okay? "

Sooyoung can not answer, freezes or even she has lost her voice because of fear of sudden control over her body.

" Th-they h-hurt .. " she is not clearly

" What do you mean? "

Sooyoung quickly looked up and stared at Sehun black eyes, " We h-have to go b-back now "

" Back where? "

" Taeyeon unnie and teh others wounded " Sooyoung said as she began to cry loudly again

" What do you mean? "

" We have to go back now!! " Sooyoung said impatiently

Sehun immediately nodded before he ran inside to pick up his car keys and also don’t forget a blanket to Sooyoung.

" Let's go "

Sehun help Sooyoung stood up and a few minutes later they were driving in the middle of the highway. Sooyoung was silent, still in tears, staring blankly out the window. While Sehun who driving never stopped next glance at the girl to him with a worried.

They arrived at the hospital an hour later before Sooyoung crashing out of the car followed by Sehun that about half running behind.

" Kim Taeyeon, Lee Sunkyun, Kim Hoyeon .. " Sooyoung said quickly at one of the guards nurses

" I'm sorry? "

" WHERE THREE OH THEM??!! " Sooyoung started screaming harshly

" Calm down, Soo " Sehun said, her shoulders, " Where we can find a patient named Kim Taeyeon, Lee Sunkyu and Kim Hyoyeon? " he asked

Nurse of the guard nodded in understanding and looking at her computer, " They are still in the ICU since two days ago, sir "

" Two days ago? " Both said at the same time

" Neh, they had just finished undergoing major surgery. All three went on early Friday because of burns, fire and poison all over their bodies "

Sooyoung staggered backward, the tears flowed freely from her eyes as she also tremble more violently. Sehun automatically tightened his arms, before she helped Sooyoung walked to the ICU.

" Who are you? " Said a doctor who came out of the room

" We are brothers of the three patients inside, doc " Sehun said

" Why did you just come now, sir? We need a lot of blood donors yesterday evening, Ms. Taeyeon conditions the most severe, toxins that enter the body has destroyed her liver function. Miss Hyoyeon had to do surgery on her leg, we can only wait hopefully her legs could recover "

Sooyoung apparently is not able to hear the explanation from the doctor again, the brunette immediately squealed loudly as her cries louder burst. Sooyoung tightened her embrace on Sehun and releasing all her fears, she cried as hard as she could to ease fears in her heart.

" I'm sorry Sooyoung " Sehun whispered

 

 

They spent the next few days to continue to wait in front of the ICU, Sooyoung has never been better since that day. Her eyes always seemed glazed and her whole face looks pale, Sooyoung refusing to eat at all and it actually makes Sehun more scared.

" Eat just little, Soo " Sehun persuaded

Sooyoung just shook her head, still refusing to speak or eat, she was silent with a puddle of tears in her eyes.

" If you do not eat, you will be sick. You will not be able to keep them if you're sick "

" I do not want to eat " Sooyoung said softly

" Please, Soo " Sehun said sincerely

" I can‘t eat "

Sehun sighs in exasperation, he originally squatted in front of Sooyoung stood up and sat next to her.

" You go home Sehun, you need to rest "

" I'm not going to leave you "

" You have to give the news to the others, they must be worried "

" No, it’s okay "

Sooyoung straightened up and stared Sehun, " I'll be fine, I just have to wait here until they wake up "

" And I will stay until they woke up, I will not leave you alone "

" I'm fine "

Sehun sighed again, staring fixedly at Sooyoung brown eyes. Sehun obviously can not leave his girl alone at a time like this, he should always be by her side, " Can‘t you lean on me just this once? I know you're tired " Sehun said half pleading.

Sooyoung could not answer, even her power is up just to talk. Her whole body felt weak and trembling, her eyes became more frequent water dripping every time she thought of her three sister who are now struggling to stay alive. And that made ​​her feel even worse is, she is not there to protect them when the frightening incident occurred.

Sehun took a baby step closer to Sooyoung and pulled her into his arms, " They'll be fine, trust me " he said softly, the head of Sooyoung.

Sooyoung cries of the broken,, " I was so scared .. I'm very scared,, they could have died and I would not have anyone else " Sooyoung whimper

" They will not leave you, and you'll never be alone, you always have me "

" I'm afraid Sehun,, what should I do? "

Sehun took a deep breath to strengthen his heart, he can not falter now, not when all the conditions far worse than he imagined and his girl need strength.

" Everything will be okay, I promise "

" Thank you for being by my side, I don’t know what will become of me if you're not here "

" I promised I will not leave you "

 

 

All things do not get better even getting worse, three days after they arrived at the hospital, despite dozens of doctors came in and out of the ICU, none of them are giving good news. Sooyoung was further weakened because she refused to eat even a piece of bread or a biscuit. But Sehun never give up and tired to continue to ensure Sooyoung fine while he was waiting for a miracle to happen to them.

" I'll be down for a while to buy milk and bread " Sehun says in one afternoon in their third day in the hospital. They both sat together as usual in front of the ICU.

" No need, I'm fine "

" No, I have to force you to eat or you will fall sick. Wait here "

Sooyoung smiled a little and looked Sehun walked away to disappear at the end of the corridor. Her eyes appeared glassy and pale, fatigue seems to confine her entire body. But she still had one thing to be thankful, Sehun presence gave her a little strength to survive.

Sooyoung looked back, staring at the hospital room door was still closed and looks silent, sighed for the umpteenth time, Sooyoung really desperate to think of any.

And when she is thinking in the palm of her hand in, Sooyoung vaguely heard footsteps approaching. She took a deep breath to hide the tiredness in her face before smiling sweetly and looked up, but her smile soon disappeared ..

" Lee Soman "

The middle-aged man smiling from the corner of his lips and stared at Sooyoung without mercy, " I warned you, Choi Sooyoung, but you deliberately ignore " Lee Sooman said with ease while stepping closer to Sooyoung who is not moving in her place.

" Did you do this all? " Sooyoung asked stiffly

" I don’t need to explain it again to you I think " Sooman smirk

" You - "

" Did not I tell you that I will not hesitate to destroy anyone who endanger our group "

" BUT YOU COULD JUST KILL THEM!! " Sooyoung roared, jumping up

" Don’t worry, they are still alive, I still need them as my spy "

Sooyoung laughed sadistically but instead tears streaming down her pale face, " You are the devil !! Creatures like you should never have created this world!! "

Lee Sooman face suddenly hardened and he glared at Sooyoung, " You're not at a level sufficient to say all of that to me "

" So what level should I get to deserve say all it? Should I also killed those who have served me in order to speak freely to you? "

" It is my way to protect you from harm "

Sooyoung chuckled in a deep and terrible voice, " That's not how you protect us, but it's how you protect the palace you build yourself. You're afraid that if someone in your kingdom harm you, right? You're not much bolder than your own men, the way you've been wrong from the beginning, you should treat us well "

" You're all just puppets without brains, if I treat you well then you will only stab me in the back "

" You're afraid of being betrayed by your own men? You seem to not understand the workings of the human, probably because you're not human "

" What are you talking? "

" I told you I have learned a lot without your knowledge and let me tell you a little " Sooyoung took a deep breath, " Human was created with a heart to love each other, we know how to thank the people who have been keeping us. And if you treat other people better then the others will treat you well too "

" You do not know anything about human, you're just a robot, you also do not have a heart " Lee Soman said sharply

" Someone has to sacrifice and give his heart to me, so now you and I is different, I am a human "

" Whatever you say. My purpose here is not to argue with you, I'm here to give you the last warning "

Sooyoung frowned, for the umpteenth time since the first appeared of Lee Sooman, Sooyoung could not stop glancing behind his back just to make sure Sehun not suddenly appear.

" You have to get rid of the two policemen from your life forever as I already warned you from the start. You've made ​​a big mistake and you only have one chance to fix it. I will not hesitate to kill the policemen and all those who involved, and the most important is the third girl inside. Do you understand? "

Soeman a few steps closer and gently Sooyoung head, " Listen to me good while I'm still talking nicely to you "

Sooyoung shudder clearly after Sooman lowered his hand from her head, the middle-aged man waved to the mob and they disappear at the end of the hall.

Sooyoung legs felt weak at once, making her staggered and fell on the bench. Sooyoung could feel her heartbeat is beating too fast and her whole body becomes more shaky.

And for once again, she vaguely heard footsteps approach but for one thing she's sure it's footsteps belonged to Sehun.

" I'm back " Sehun said

But when Sooyoung looked up and tried to look normal Sehun actually see tears welling up in both her eyes, " What is it? " Sehun asked frantically, " Did something happen to them? "

" No, I just thinking about something " Sooyoung lie

" I've told you many times, don’t think about anything before - "

" Sehun .. "

" Ng? " Sehun stop

" I think you should go home " Sooyoung said softly, still trying to look calm

" Did we have to start a debate about this again? I still will not leave you "

" No, Sehun. You really have to go home "

" Why now? "

Sooyoung took a deep breath to strengthen her heart with the rest of the power that she had, she removes the smile on her face before speaking again, " I need my own time "

"You're not in a state of fine to be alone "

" Please, for this day only "

" I can‘t leave you, I - "

" Don’t be stubborn, Sehun. Do not add my load "

Sehun stunned for a moment, " Did I just burden you here? " He asked with a tone of disappointment.

Sooyoung injured only by knowing too well that she has made Sehun disappointed with her words, but this time she really needed her own time, she wants to think about a lot of things.

" I was very confused at this moment, I just want you to leave me, I need my time alone without anyone "

" You're not hiding anything, right? "

Sooyoung did not answer, she just shut up and lean on the bench. Sehun finally gave up, maybe for a couple of days he was being stubborn and not give Sooyoung a chance. This girl may need to think alone, she was in a very depressed state.

" Well, I'm going home then. But promise me you'll call me if anything happens "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter