Let just be you and me

♥ Baby Don't Cry ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Previous: 

Sehun finally managed to meet Sooyoung Hang amid commotion in the residence, they managed to escape and went to a distant place

 

Their car drove past the busy and fatigue highway, the street lights began to illuminate. Sooyoung continued silence, occasionally glancing at the bench next to her and find Sehun closed with a deep breath.

Two hours later they entered the deserted and quiet country road, on the right and left them only a field with high weeds and swaying in the evening breeze.

They car just stopped at a small white house with European style decoration on the front, there is a small garden with many tulips and large wooden swing on the right side of the hedge.

" We're here " Sooyoung said while helping Sehun standing and bolster him again to get into the house.

The house was completely white, just like the outside. There is only one large room divided into a living room, kitchen, and dining room. Near the kitchen there is a wooden staircase to the second floor, where the only room located.

Sooyoung slowly and very carefully bolster up Sehun to the stairs before entering the room on the right side. Sehun still little realized when he felt his body lying on a large bed.

" I'll get First Aid Box " Sooyoung said

But she was just about to stand up and walk away as she felt her hands drawn and she turned, " Don’t go ... " Sehun said with weak voice that Sooyoung scary more than anything.

She slowly release Sehun hand and sat on the side of the bed, his head gently and smiled calmly, " I'm not going anywhere, I promise "

And after Sehun small nod, Sooyoung rushed down and found some medical equipment in one of the cabinets in the kitchen. A few minutes later the brunette up with a box of drugs, surgical equipment and infusion bags in both hands.

Sooyoung pushed the door slowly and found Sehun are still trying to open his eyes, " I found several small operations tool in the kitchen, I think it would be useful "

Sehun just nodded again and smiled slightly. Sooyoung sat and stared Sehun with hesitation, " You sure you want me to do this? It’s been a long time since I last issued a bullet from the body of a person " Sooyoung said

" I trust you, you could do it " Sehun whispered

Sooyoung nodded and took a deep breath before starting to work, she cleans his wounds with alcohol before using blunt scissors to open the wounds wider so she could take a small bullet in there.

Sooyoung doing her small operation with extreme caution and nervous, repeatedly muttering sorry when Sehun flinched in pain. Twenty minutes later, she has been completed and was tying a bandage on the Sehun foot

" Finished " Sooyoung said

Sehun looks already very tired and started to close his eyes, his breath a little breathless, but his face was not pale as before. Sooyoung does not know what she should feel relieved or frightened, she still can not believe this day will end with this kind.

It's been a long time since she had not seen and heard about Sehun, but now he was actually asleep in front of her eyes. It's been a long time since Sooyoung let go and give up on the hope to meet Sehun again in her life, but these days they are actually together again.

It is true, that no one will ever know how fate will happen in a person's life. But for Sooyoung, could just hear the sound of the man she loved again it feels like impossible.

Sooyoung never took her gaze on Sehun peaceful face in front of her, was trying to understand each of the events that had just happened today.

Yesterday morning she was still the same as six months for this, gloom and despair, as if tired to continue to expect something that is difficult. Then for a moment she could finally forget Sehun when she met Princess Lina who had the same fate with her. And last, after a long chaos, she actually ended up with a man who wanted her to forget but also her desire at the same time.

" Are you okay? ", Sehun slowly opens his eyes and smiles at Sooyoung.

" Hmm, I'm fine. You? "

" Much better because you're by my side "

Sooyoung smiled awkwardly but tears have welled up in her eyes, " Why, Sehun? Why are you doing this to me? Why are you still coming to save me? Why? "

" Should I answer you? "

Sooyoung was silent again when a wave of guilt greater than previously enveloped her, " I tried to do that I should have done from the beginning " she said

" But you do that after you give me hope, not that bad? "

Sooyoung lowered her head, hiding the tears that meet her brown eyes. Sehun small smile, eager to lend his hand just to Sooyoung and calm her down, but all of his energy has been depleted to save them.

" You know, how it feels when I know you disappeared without a word? "

Sooyoung small sobbed and shook her head ,,

" It felt like I was going to die, it’s hurts here " Sehun pointing to his chest, " You just be mine but on that day you left me. I like crazy when I can not be sure that you're okay, I'm so scared when I can’t see you around me "

And this time, finally tears who had been trying to hold him with all his might eventually fall as well, running down on her pale cheeks, " I'm sorry, I just .. just don’t know what I should do at that time. I don’t know any other way to protect you and everyone, I'm too scared, I will not be able to forgive myself if something happened to the people who I care "

" Are not you able to tell me? "

" I don’t want you to get involved "

" But you are my girlfriend, I need to know whatever happened to you "

" I'm sorry "

Sehun see clearly Sooyoung cried in front of him and it hurt him so much more painful than the wound in his leg. Finally, he forced himself to get up from his sleep and grabbed both Sooyoung hands, " Promise me you'll never leave me again, huh? " Sehun asked

They looked at each other, exchanging feelings they are feeling. Today it has become one more day to give a new lesson in their love story, that true love is far more powerful than we can imagine.

Sehun then raise Sooyoung chin and make her looked up at him, " Come here .. " Sehun shifted and patted the empty side next to him.

Sooyoung move slowly and get into a warm blanket with Sehun, put her hands on his waist and hugged him tightly. Sehun let his girl leaning on his chest, gently the top of her head and smiled.

" I'll never let you go because when you say you love me, then at that time I promised myself that I would never let you go no matter what happens "

Sehun feel Sooyoung nodded in his arms, " Let me accompany you pass whatever you are facing now, I promise I will not leave you alone. We'll be fine, babe "

" I know, I'm sorry "

That night the two lie down together and forget for a moment what has been and will they face. They just want to be together, hugging each other and protect each other. Both appear to be tired with what they have faced, either since when this story begins, but they wanted to end it well. That night the two bodies united as they were destined for each other. Breathing with each other and never relinquished their grip.

The journey of love they have gone through many things and all of it enough to give a deep cut on each of them. Only in the name of love is both still survive, because the same feeling with incredible strength.

 

 

Sooyoung awoke the next morning and found a large and strong arms hugged her tightly. She is slowly getting rid of Sehun hand and sat on the side of the bed. A smile became the first to appear on her face this morning when she saw Sehun peaceful face who still asleep in front of her.

Sooyoung put the blanket to cover the entire Sehun body before she went downstairs. Sooyoung walked into the kitchen and opened a few cupboards and refrigerator to find a food that she could cook for their breakfast. Sooyoung finally decided to make a pumpkin porridge, toast, and a glass of milk.

Once finished, she carefully carries a tray of they breakfast returned to the room. And when she opened the door, Sooyoung saw Sehun seemingly just woken up and was turned to the right and left as if looking for something.

" What are you looking for? " Sooyoung asked

Sehun turned quickly and breathe easily, " I think you're going "

Sooyoung smiled and put the breakfast tray on the table near the bed, " I just made ​​breakfast for- "

But Sooyoung has not finished her sentence when her body pulled forward and fell into Sehun arms, " I thought you left me again " said Sehun with panic

Sooyoung suddenly realizes that she has created great fear in men who previously never been afraid of anything in this world, " I promise you that I will not go, do you think I would deny my promise? "

Sehun let go of his arms and stared at the face Sooyoung, " No, I'm just afraid you're going to - "

" I'm not going anywhere, I will face everything with you "

Sehun furrowed his brow, " Ng? "

" I'm sorry I made ​​you hurt and scared, I just leave you without knowing that you were so worried about me. I just think that if I disappear from your life so I can protect everyone, but it seems I was wrong. When I went I was actually hurt you, hurt the person I most want to protect .. " Sooyoung stopped to take a breath and smiled sweetly, " so from now on I'm going to pass no matter what happens with you, I think it would be better "

Sehun paused for a moment with eyes that never let go of Sooyoung brown eyes, " We will get through it all, trust me "

Both of them hugged each other again, to share warmth and sense of security for both. Sooyoung the first return to return to her sense and immediately pulled her body, " I made you breakfast "

Sehun turned to the table next to him, " This will be my best breakfast "

 

 

All of this feels to be a new thing in their lives, after a lot of fear and chaos they experienced lately. It seemed they so enjoy every second of their time together even without thinking about what is or is already happening out there. They just need each other on their side, and they were just going to feel perfect.

Sooyoung and Sehun skip the next few days while staying in the house, missed a lot of things together to have fun. Sooyoung knew her sisters would be fine, she just should not tell her whereabouts just in case.

They almost look like a young couple who had just bought a house for their new life. Sooyoung will wake up first every morning and cook breakfast for the two, then Sehun wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter