We are Surrender

♥ Baby Don't Cry ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous :

" Later .. if you and I are destined to meet again in the next life, even if it takes a million years I would still be waiting. And I hope when that time comes, we can still greet each other even if only as a friend "

Sooyoung tried hard to hold back her own tears, trying to look fine in front Sehun, but actually she was also injured. She was used to Sehun at her side, he has given all she can expect. Sooyoung always feel comfortable and safe in Sehun arms. Feeling quite perfect just by staring at Sehun eyes.

But now how she can survive when the only strength for her just disappeared. Moreover, after this it will not be much easier. Sehun was the reason she was able to stand on both her feet this time, when she is really fear of losing all three of her sister.

And the difference is still a difference, this is not a movie, this is real life. Sooyoung had to choose though her choice it would hurt her.

" Goodbye Choi Sooyoung, " Sehun said for the last time.

 

 

I wonder what else could improve the current situation, these two people did not believe what had happened. They lost feelings and their hearts, like life but lifeless.

Sehun lose all he could feel, pain, love, fear, joy, all the feeling was gone from him some where. Sehun lost in his own world, swayed like a ship in the middle of a big storm. He passed some day just to shut myself in the hotel room, awakened from sleep for crying and then fell asleep again because of fatigue. Till a cloudy afternoon, he decided to return.

" We're going to bring this report to the office tomorrow morning and ask for a permit investigation immediate " said Suho who is being discussed with Luhan and Xiumin

" Cases of bribery in Chairman of Parliamentary Elections must involve many people, " said Chen, who suddenly emerged from the bathroom

" And I heard one of them is the members of Kirin high school foundation " Tao added

" Kirin? “ Chanyeol asked, “ If we had Sehun now .. " he said and make everyone turn gloomy

" Speaking of him, he is here " Kris said suddenly, pointing to a window that leads to the front page

And sure enough, Sehun staggers toward the entrance, repeatedly bumping into some nearby plants. Arriving at the front door with difficulty and he almost fell to the floor if Kai and Baekhyun not move fast to catch​​.

" Oh Sehun, where have you been all this time? " Lay asked with worry

" What happened to you? " D.O said

" Why do you look so messy? " Luhan added

But Sehun did not even answer a single word when his vision suddenly became dark and he fell unconscious. Kris and Cahnyeol helped bring his body into the room, all the people around his bed and stared at the figure with a mixture of worry and sadness.

" I don’t believe he would be miserable like this " Chen said

" Are we too hard on him? " Lay said

Everyone became silent, just heard a few sighs of those who continued to stare at Sehun with pity, some others appear to have no heart and turned their faces.

" Come on, you guys!! “ Xiumin said after a long silence, " We should let Sehun sleep, let’s talk about this later when he is ready "

Everyone nodded almost simultaneously and one by one walked to the door without speaking anything

" Hyung .. "

Only with a weak voice and softly from behind, the eleventh man stopped and turned, " Sehun, you're awake ..? " Baekhyun said

Everyone right back around his bed, Kai moved quickly to help Sehun sitting and leaning over the back of the bed.

" I will go "

" What are you talking about? "

“ Why ? “

" I've filed a job transfer to the central police station and they agreed. This weekend, I'm leaving " Sehun explained, without looking at any of his brothers

" Why didn’t you tell us before? " Chanyeol asks

" I feel guilty at all of you, you tried to warn me repeatedly and I should have listened. But .. " Sehun stops to keep the tears in both his ​​eyes, " If only I could help myself, if only I was not being stubborn and let that all be as it should be. Maybe there will be no one who will be hurt, not her sisters, not me, not her. I promised her to give happiness in her life but I gave just the opposite. I took him in suffering and greater danger, I made her sad. "

Everyone exchanged glances, between feeling guilty and confused. If this is all a fairy tale story, then they believe there will be a wonderful end. But .. they live in the real world, where happiness and sadness goes hand in hand with each other.

" You do your best as a man to the woman you love .. "

Sehun along with ten other guy just turned simultaneously to look Suho standing near the door walked over and stopped in front of Sehun.

" I should be able to understand you from the beginning, if only I could think properly. Listening to you as a brother, not a leader" "

" Not your fault, hyung " Chen tried to console both

" No, I'm not a good brother, especially to you, Oh Sehun "

Suho walked closer, and Kai stood up to let the older guy was sitting beside the bed.

" I'm sorry ... Fears in the past made me not trust you, my little brother, I just don’t want you to get the same injury like me "

Sehun looked at his broter and smiled a little, " Like I said, not your fault, hyung, really. In the end we also had to separate, it was not you who made the difference between us, but our destiny. I should never have tried to approach her from the beginning "

" But if the girl is your fate, you'll meet her sooner or later, don’t have to with this mission " Baekhyun said

These days, everyone seems to understand, that love is the destiny. Matter how hard you try to avoid the pain of love you feel, if the pain was indeed destiny, then you will not be able to avoid it.

" Now I will ask you again, Oh Sehun, " Suho said once again, giving silence for all the people, " Are you sure you want to go? "

" If you moved the work once, especially if out of the country, then you will not be able to return to the same state. Basic Rules Police Spy Level Two, I always hated that rule " Lay said

Sehun take a deep breath, rotate the view to all his brother in his room, some looked Sehun with sadness and doubt, while the rest gave him a modest smile.

" I could never lie, even after I choose to release her. I still love her, hyung, love her very much, but I'll never be with her. Right now, I can‘t see or remember her just for once, because I will always want to return to her, hugged her in my arms and protect her. It is so tortured me, want something that I can‘t have, or even just I imagine. That's why I have to go .. "

" What if things change, but you are far away there? " Tao asked

" I'm definitely going to regret it, but my decision is final, I'm not going to change, this is best for us "

" We will be losing you .." Chanyeol said

" Especially me " Kai added

Some of them laughed softly, just to dilute the sadness in the room. Suho held out his hand, " Good luck, my little brother. Whatever you choose, all will be the best for you. You only have to remember one thing, you always have eleven brothers here that will help you whenever you ask for, so .. please don’t be hesitate "

 

 

Sooyoung at least get a little happiness that could make her smile, that Taeyeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon have recovered two weeks later, although for that Hyoyeon still have to sit in a wheelchair and waiting for her leg back to normal.

All four did not return to their old homes, there is a new place that has been provided to them. A place away from the city, away from the coast and among the pine trees.

For a moment Sooyoung will forget something that has paralyzed her heart, about love. Her priority now is taking care of the other three girls. Taeyeon and Sunny have not got enough energy for many activities especially Hyoyeon who have to sit in a wheelchair, and Sooyoung gladly do all for them.

But it didn’t look good for Taayeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon. They know something bad has happened. Almost spent their entire lives together with all her coldness and quiet, they have never seen Sooyoung this depressing. Although still able to joke and smile, it just seems like a big lie.

There was pain in her eyes, deep wounds that she don’t want to say to anyone, very deep wound that has claimed the happiness of the brunette. But none of them had the heart to ask, see Sooyoung had to bury it alone is enough to make them miserable and guilty.

One night after a month since they returned from the hospital, as usual Sooyoung deliver some medicine to Taeyeon room.

" Time for your medicine, unnie " Sooyoung said that suddenly appeared in Taeyeon room

" I can pick them up, I was strong enough for it "

" It's okay, I'm happy to do it " Sooyoung smiled slightly

Taeyeon could only sigh and the top of her head lovingly, " Thank you, for all you have done to us, whatever it is "

" Thank you, too, have survived and are still with me "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter