I Can't Without You

♥ Baby Don't Cry ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Previously: Chairman finally take action to warn Sooyoung on the mistakes she had made, and the warning has a different effect on Sooyoung who ultimately make a decision that tortured her.

....

Sooyoung sped away in the middle of a deserted city streets on Sunday morning, her car drove past a couple of buses and other cars towards the one place she had promised. A few minutes later she was parked and stepped out, glanced from side to side to find someone before finding a figure that she was looking for.

Sooyoung took a deep breath and paused, staring at the back of the man who stood a few steps away. A mixture of sadness and regret that she could not hide, she feels so did not want to not do this or never even start from the beginning.

Sooyoung strengthen her heart and walked over, every step feels like a curse to her. Not only weaken her body but also her heart, " Kai .. "

Kai who had been waiting anxiously jumped a little when there is a voice that calls him behind, he immediately smiled sweetly when he saw the girl who was he waiting for finally showed up. But, " Sooyoung .."

Kai can see even with fast and simply glance, something about grief, doubt and regret highlighted both on the brunette's eyes. Then that moment, as if Kai knew an answer and he does not know what he should feel. There is a sadness and pain that he found, but on the other hand has been growing serenity of his heart because he saw the girl he loves has determined happiness.

" Kai .. I - " once again for today, tears falling down her pale face just like that. Her voice shook as she jumps into the arms of a man in front of her and crying loudly. " I'm sorry .. " she sobbed.

" Why? because in the end you did not choose me? " Kai said jokingly

" Not .. " Sooyoung shook her head " because I just cann’t do as much as sduah you gave me. Because I could not properly thank you, I hurt you " Sooyoung pulled her body, " you've given too much of my life, all the things that I cann’t imagine. You love me sincerely and I - I even .. "

Sooyoung did not continue her words when Kai covers her face and made ​​her look up, he smiled sweetly at her, " I never did this all for you to choose me or for you to reply my feelings. I sincerely love you and just want you out of the darkness that scares you "

This is what makes Sooyoung is getting tortured, choose one among them is the hardest thing in her life. They both give too much for her even to harm themselves, only they who can make her feel safe in the world that had been frightening her. Just being around them, seeing them smile at her, all had more than enough to make her happy.

But .. just because of all they kindness Sooyoung had to choose, or if not the worst thing to happen in their lives. Sooyoung does not want to hurt anyone of them, because they have become a valuable part of her heart.

" I'm sorry .. " she repeated

" Stop it Youngie, I don’t want to hear you apologize once again .. " Kai pulled Sooyoung in his arms again, holding her close and tried to convey her heart, " you have become a valuable part of my life, you change a lot even though you do not realize it. Thank you for giving me a chance to love you, and after this you still can always come to me whenever you want "

" But I've hurt you .. "

" I know, but I'll be fine as long as you can be happy "

Kai let go of his arms, and looked at Sooyoung still with the same a genuine smile. " Now you have to go, Sehun certainly been waiting long enough, don’t let him wait any longer or other girl will take him from you "

Sooyoung chuckled before nodding hesitantly, for the last time smile on Kai before ran away and disappeared in her car.

" Thank you for choosing Soo, definitely tough for you "

 

 

Sooyoung sped faster than before, now every second feels to be very valuable to her. Out of nowhere she decided this, but she had to admit one thing that Sehun has taken over many positions in her heart. But that does not mean Kai absolutely no means to her, Kai will forever keep her as the most beautiful and precious memories.

Sooyoung crashing out of her car when she had arrived at the parking lot near the Han River park, run fast and sobbed. " Oh Sehun!! " She shouted when she saw a man standing on his wait. A sweet smile broke across Sehun face when he saw Sooyoung ran to him, he opened his arms wide when Sooyoung fell into his arms. " I love you " Sooyoung said softly.

" Did you choose me? "

" I didn’t choose you, I just love you "

They never let go of their embrace, the two figures were fused to each other as if it was created to be together. In the long arms, they let go of all the happiness and sadness that they had been buried. They let go of all the fear and share the same love. Sehun don’t know this girl would choose him, because from the beginning he just wanted to love Sooyoung sincerely and help eliminate her nightmare. He had the choice to accept any later, even if in the end he chose Kai as her true love.

Sehun pulled Sooyoung from his arms, wiped tears from her cheek gently and kissed her lips slowly, " thank you for coming to me " he said.

Sooyoung just a small nod, but her heart is in deep thinking. She should feel happy and complete, she got a man who loves her and be loved by her. But there are other things that did not allow her to fell happy, that it had been sooner or later will make they fall more deeply than before the three of them met.

" Thank you for loving me "

" You want to drive around for a while, enjoy the rest of the day with your new boyfriend? " Sehun teased

" Hmm "

And they walked hand in hand along with, close and warm. Passing along the flow of river water is calm and shady, past the other pairs, and passed a comfortable evening breeze. They never let go of their grip as if they pass it then one of them will disappear.

Sehun never want to let go of a smile on his face, never stopped caressing Sooyoung with love and can’t stop staring at her with happiness. While on the other hand, Sooyoung was struggling against her desire to cry, she alone knew the fact that this day would end and it made her miserable.

By evening, the two sat on a small stool in front of a bridge that passes through the Han River. " Sehun .. "

" Hmm? "

" You love me, right? "

" Should I answer it? "

" Hmm "

" Why? you don’t believe me? "

Sooyoung pulled her head who had been leaning on Sehun shoulders and looked at him fixedly, with the tears that began to well up in her eyes.

" Ani .. " she shook her head " I just wanted to ask you one thing "

" What is it? " Sehun frowned

" First, tell me how much you love me " Sooyoung smiled sweetly

Sehun corrected his seat to face Sooyoung and grabbed her hands, " I'm not a man who could express my feelings easily. I can only tell you that I love you as much as snowflakes in winter, as the sky in the spring, and as beautiful as all the stars in all the galaxies "

Sooyoung biting her lower lip in her quest to survive against all the pain that nearly killed her, " if so, will you promise me one thing? "

" What promise? "

" If I ask one thing of you, can you do that for me? "

Sehun seemed to hesitate for a moment, not because he didn’t want to do anything that Sooyoung asked, he obviously would do anything for the girl that he loves with his whole life. However .. Sooyoung is the girl who always shows her heart with both her eyes, and at this time, there is something that looks strange in that brown eyes.

" What do you want? "

" You must make an appointment in advance "

Sehun was silent for a few seconds and finally a small nod, " hmm, I promise I will do whatever you ask "

Sooyoung shed a tear in her pale face in the end, her breath started getting choked up when her heart feels pain that torture and weaken her. Her voice almost a like quivering whisper, " I want us to break up "

" What? " Sehun repeat, not because he did not hear Sooyoung quiet voice that a little bit obscured by the roar of the wind, but because he does not believe.

Sooyoung stood up suddenly, staring miserably at Sehun before speaking. " So far, I've done everything you want, I've changed as you want, I've let you love me, and finally I had to choose one among a you. I think it's enough "

" But .. " Sehun jumped up and tried to approach Sooyoung, but Sooyoung stopped. " DON’T COME ANY CLOSER!!! I don’t want to see you or Kai in front of me, I want you to disappear from my life "

Sehun can not hide the fear in his face, " Why all of a sudden? "

" Because this is the only chance I had, from the beginning you never let me do what I had in my mind, always you and you!! I'm fed up!! "

" Soo, I .. "

" You said you love me, right? You promised me, Sehun ", Sehun frozen in place, regretting had made his promise. " Now you have to keep it! "

Sooyoung wiped tears from his face and stared Sehun coldly, " we've end. Not just me and you, but also with Kai. I always give in to you and doing everything you want during this time. Now it's my turn to ask you to do one thing for me. You've promised Sehun .. "

" Why, Soo? you know I can not live without you "

" STOP!!! " Sooyoung shrieked loudly as she covered her ears " Don’t ever mention my name again! Don’t appear in my life again! Don’t ever!! "

They were both silent for a moment, sunk in deep mind. Looked at each other to find a truth.

" I think it's all over, from the beginning I was supposed to do this. There i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter