Chapter 2

Loving You Foreverly

"Yah!! Tomorrow's casual day!! What are you gonna wear?" Bomi asked Chorong excitedly. They were having some ice cream before heading home.

 

"Yah, I'm thinking of wearing my blue skinny jeans with my white hoodie that says 'He's Mine'." Chorong smirked.

 

"But you have no one to wear it with you! It won't make sense!!" Eunji, Chorong's other friend, asked. "So what?!! It's my decision. What are youguys wearing?" Chorong asked walking down the streets in between Eunji and Bomi.

 

"Mmm... I think I'm going to be wearing a short-short and a designed shirt... take advantage of it, you know?" Eunji said with a chuckle.

 

"Psh... Woohyun oppa might yell at me for wearing a short-short and a designed shirt... I'll probably end up wearing skinny jeans and an over-sized hoodie or something." Bomi said with a scoff.

 

"Yah! Why are you letting him order you around?" Chorong asked angrilly at the name of Woohyun.

 

Bomi is Woohyun's little sister, and she defines him as overprotective, but it was only for the best.... says Bomi.

 

"Well... he's right in some ways... but... I don't know..." Bomi said shrugging her head.

 

"Yah, unnie, are you and Woohyun oppa dating or something? He's always clinging onto you." Eunji asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

Chorong growled to herself with anger and annoyance.

 

"Yah, you two have NO idea how FRUSTRATING and ANNOYING HE IS!!!!" Chorong yelled with her fists tightened in front of her.

 

"Yah, he's just playing around with you." Bomi told Chorong who scoffed and sighed. "Bomi-ah... you should REALLY tell your oppa to stop picking on me. I don't like it." Chorong said smacking her lips.

 

Before Bomi got to speak, she received a phonecall.

 

"Oh? It's Woohyun oppa?" Bomi said then answered it.

 

 

"What is it?" Bomi asked with a sigh. "Yah, come home. It's getting late. Where are you?" Woohyun spoke from the other line.

 

"Oh, I'm with Chorong and Eunji. We're just ge-

 

"What? You're with Chorong? Psh... yah, tell her I said I'm gonna come hang out with her." He said laughing.

 

"No!" Bomi said.

 

"Just tell her! I'm not wasting my time coming there anyways! Haha..." Woohyun said biting his finger. Bomi sighed and looked at Chorong who widened her eyes.

 

"Woohyun oppa said he's coming here to hang out with you." Bomi said. Chorong faked a gag and ran away, waving back at Eunji and Bomi.

 

"BYE!! I'm OUT!!" Chorong said turning the corner.

 

Woohyun laughed on the other line, hearing Chorong yelling and shook his head.

 

"Yah, she left." Bomi pouted. "Who cares. She needs to get home anyways. You do too. Hurry up before I come find you!" Woohyun said. Bomi nodded and hung up, looking at Eunji.

 

"Eunji-ah, I have to go now. I have an extra study session with Woohyun oppa for Math." Bomi frowned. Eunji chuckled and nodded.

 

"Okay, bye." She said then walked off.

 

=========================================

 

Chorong got home and searched through her clothing for her white 'He's Mine' hoodie. She bit her tongue and hummed to herself.

 

"Where are you?" She mumbled to herself.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Bomi sat across from Woohyun while he tutored her on her Math Exam coming up.

 

"Okay... so what's your answer?" He asked. She pursed her lips together and placed her pencil on her lip.

 

"45.2" Bomi said calculating her answer. She looked at Woohyun who nodded and motioned for her to continue.

 

Bomi smacked her lips and gasped.

 

"Oppa! What are you wearing tomrrow for casual day?" She asked with her eyes lightened up. He shrugged his shoulders and focused on the problem.

 

"Chorong and I are planning on wearing skinny jeans with hoodies. Even though unnie is going to be wearing a couple hoodie."

 

Woohyun shot a look at her and scoffed.

 

"Couple hoodie?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Bomi nodded with a smile. "Eunji and I asked her why, since she doesn't have a boyfriend..." she said then shrugged her shoulders.

 

"But I don't know... her white hoodie is saying 'He's Mine'... so I don't know who's 'HE'." She said with a scoff.

 

Woohyun looked away and thought to himself. He smirked scoffed, tapping his chin evilly.

 

"I see...." he said then laughed to himself.

 

A/N: Kekeke, what is evil Woohyun thinking?!!!!! Hahahaha....

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!~~~