Chapter 14

Loving You Foreverly

The next morning, Chorong woke up and got ready for school.

 

"Omma! I'll be back later!" She yelled, getting out of the house. She closed the front door behind her and walked ahead, but gasped and stopped her walk.

"Yah! Nam Woohyun!" She exclaimed, seeing him leaning back against the light pole, his leg slightly bent, his eyes smirking at her.

"About time you woke up." He said walking towards her. She held the straps to her backpack and smiled. "You didn't tell me you were gonna come wait for me." She said, slightly surprised and warm that he did.

"Well, surprise." He said reaching his arms out with a wide smile on his face. She scoffed and they both walked to school.

 

"Hand." He said lifting his hand up to his hip. She looked at him then at his hand nervously. Woohyun smiled and just grabbed her hand, smiling and walking ahead.

Chorong glanced at him and fluttered inside, but she went along and walked to school.

 

 

When they got to school, everyone looked their way in shock.

 

"Yah, they're dating?" People chattered all over the place.

 

Chorong crouched and looked at Woohyun who just kept a smile on his face.

 

Why is he smiling? Shouldn't he be embarrassed?

 

Woohyun dropped her off in front of her class and looked at her with a smile on his face.

 

"I'll see you later." He said patting her head then heading off.

All the girls that were there squealed in cuteness. When he disappeared, they all surrounded Chorong.

 

"Yah! Why didn't you tell us youguys were dating?" One asked.

"Yeah! How long has it been?"

"How did he ask you out?"

 

Chorong covered her ears and closed her eyes.

 

"ENOUGH!" She yelled loudly.

Everyone quiet down and widened their eyes at her voice. She has never yelled before so this side of her shocked them.

 

Suddenly, Bomi popped through the door with an angry look on her face. She walked over to Chorong and dragged her by the wrist, heading out to a secluded area.

 

 

 

Bomi crossed her arms in front of her while Chorong looked down, not knowing what to say.

 

"So, what do you have to say to me?" Bomi asked. Chorong sighed and scrunched up her face.

"Huh? Is there ANYTHING you want to say to me about dating my brother?" She asked again. "Bomi-ah," Chorong said feeling bad.

 

"Yah! Park Chorong! You're dating my brother!" She yelled loudly. Chorong widened her eyes and bit her lips. "I'm sorry. I-

 

"This is the GREATEST DAY EVER!!" Bomi yelled loudly, jumping and holding onto Chorong's hands.

 

"You didn't even tell me! I'm so mad at you!" She joked a cry, standing still. Chorong was shocked and dumbfounded. She thought Bomi was mad at her and didn't allow for her to date her only brother.

 

"You're not mad at me?" Chorong asked. Bomi scoffed and glared at her, gently slapping her shoulder. "I AM mad! I'm mad cause you didn't even tell me! I was supposed to be the first one to find out! Yet I found out through the school." Bomi pouted, looking down.

 

Chorong scoffed and wiped her sweat off her forehead.

 

"Sorry. It was a little unexpected too. I didn't think things would turn out like this." Chorong said. Bomi looked at her and smiled. "Let's go have a celebration dinner tonight! Just you, oppa, and I." She asked. Chorong chuckled nervously and looked around.

"You're gonna have to ask Woohyun." She said. "Don't worry. He'll agree." Bomi said then wrapped an arm around Chorongs shoulder, walking slowly towards class again.

 

"Just letting you know though, my brother is a little selfish. He also gets mad easily." Bomi said shaking her head. "I think I already know that." Chorong said rolling her eyes with a chuckle.

"I'm sure you two would be a great couple. I didn't think hatred would turn into love, but it did. I'm happy for you!" Bomi said hugging Chorong tightly. Chorong smiled and wrapped an arm around her waist, both walking to class.

 

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry for such a short update, but I just wanted to update this short chapter.

It's been a while and I'm sorry, but life is mean. Lol.

Until next time, thanks for all your love and support! <3