Chapter 5

Loving You Foreverly

"How's THAT for payback?" Woohyun asked with a smirk, his arms still around Chorong.

 

She gasped and from reflex, she slapped his cheek and screamed, running off.

 

Woohyun groaned and placed his palm against his pained cheek, watching as Chorong ran away. He scoffed and ran his finger across his lips.

 

"Ha... see how you'll live with that." He said then walked away.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Yah, I should wear this one!" Eunji said putting a shirt in front of her chest for Bomi to see.

 

"Hmm... I don't know..." Bomi said smacking her lips. "I think I-

 

"Yah! Isn't that Chorong unnie?" Eunji said widening her eyes and looking behind Bomi. They both looked behind her and widened their eyes in confusion.

 

"Yah, why is she running?" Bomi asked seeing Chorong running outside the store they were in.

 

"Yah, where is she going? Should we go after her?" Eunji asked taking a step towards the door. Bomi smacked her lips and pulled Eunji back.

 

"It's okay. She's probably just going to the bathroom. She DID eat a lot earlier." Bomi said with a laugh. Eunji laughed and nodded her head.

_____________________________________________________________

 

Chorong panted and stopped running when she was so out of breath. She looked around and scrunched up her face, her legs wobbling from tiredness and her arms growing goosebumps from the cold.

 

People that walked past her looked at her weirdly since she was still soaking wet from the fall. She crossed her arms in front of her and started tearing.

 

She didn't even know why she was going to cry. Maybe because she didn't know where she was at maybe because she hated Woohyun so much for taking her lipginity.

_______________________________________________________

 

"Okay everyone... let's gather around!!" Mr. So said outside of the Hotel. They had a small booth made for them so they could eat dinner together.

 

All the students sat down around the tables provided and got ready for dinner.

 

"Okay, let's eat and them head to bed. We have a long day planned for tomorrow before heading home, okay?" Mr. So said then sat down as everyone else ate.

 

 

"Yah, where's unnie?" Eunji asked looking around worriedly. Bomi looked around and well and smacked her lips.

 

"Hmm... I don't know... I didn't see her after that one time at the store." She said pursing her lips together.

 

 

Woohyun and Myungsoo and them came to sit across from Bomi and Eunji as they started eating.

 

"Yah, who are youguys looking for? Eat up." Woohyun said stuffing food in his mouth.

 

 

"Yah, Chorong unnie is no where to be found." Bomi pouted. Woohyun shot a look at them and widened his eyes.

 

"What?" He asked. "We saw unnie running past the store we were in earlier... but now we don't know where she is." Eunji said worriedly.

 

"Oppa... did you see her earlier?" Bomi asked. Woohyun looked down, pretending to not care and shrugged his shoulders.

 

"I don't know... go ask Professor So." He said slurping on some soup.

 

"Oppa! You must have seen her! You always stalk her!!" Eunji said pointing a finger at Woohyun. He almost choked, covering his mouth with a hand.

 

"Yah, stalk?!! I don't stalk her! Are you crazy?" He said. Myungsoo scoffed and looked at Woohyun.

 

"Yah, if you didn't do that to her earlier, she wouldn't have disappeared." Myungsoo said raising an eyebrow. Woohyun shot a look at him and gasped.

 

"You saw that?!!" He exclaimed. Myungsoo scoffed and continued eating.

 

"Did WHAT?!! What did you do oppa?!!" Bomi asked smacking Woohyun's arm. He widened his eyes and leaned back, biting his chopsticks.

 

"What? I didn't do anything."

 

"Yah, you-

 

Woohyun slapped Myungsoo's mouth shut and chuckled nervously. The girls looked at them back and forth with curiosity.

 

"What did you do?" Eunji asked, demanding for an answer. "Nothing!!" Woohyun said.

 

"FINE!!!! Since you won't tell us. You BETTER go find her! And BRING HER BACK!" Bomi yelled loudly smacking his arm as well.

 

Woohyun widened his eyes and scoffed, shifting in his seat.

 

"No! I'm not going to go... go find her. That's stupid! She'll come back on her own!" He said glaring at them.

 

"OPPA!!!!" Bomi demanded loudly, making people glance at them. Woohyun looked around and smacked his lips with a sigh.

 

"F.... Fine!! FINE!! I'll go look for her after we eat!" He said with irritance.

 

"No! Oppa, you must go look for her right now! What if she's hungry and scared and crying?!!" Bomi pouted. Woohyun gritted his teeth and growled silently.

 

"FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled slamming his chopsticks down and getting up, stomping away.

 

"I'll tell Mr. So you're finding her!" Bomi yelled with a smile.

 

A/N: Haha... Bomi is an amazing sister! Hahaha....

But question is: Will Woohyun find Chorong??????????? ?.?

Thanks for over 50 subbies!!! I means a lot to me!!!! I hope you're all still with me after this long wait... >.< Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~