Chapter 10

Loving You Foreverly

When they were done hanging out at Gangcho City, they drove back home and Chorong was already in the back sleeping soundly.

 

The moon was already out and the sky was already dark.

 

Woohyun looked through the rear view mirror at her and looked at Bomi.

 

"Bomi-ah, you go inside first. I'll take Chorong home." He said. "Why can't we just take her home then we'll come home together?" She asked.

 

"Because... she said she had to talk to me." He told her. Bomi scoffed and raised an eyebrow at her brother.

 

"Whatever you say oppa... just TAKE her home and come RIGHT back, okay?!!!" She said then got out of the car and walked inside.

 

Woohyun glanced back at Chorong and sighed, driving off.

 

=================================================================

 

Chorong woke up the next morning with a groan and stretched, shuddering from the cold. She slightly opened her eyes and covered her face from the sun that was rather bright that morning.

 

She sat up in her seat and-

 

Wait a minute.... something's not right....

 

Chorong shot her eyes wide opened and gasped when she realized she was still in Woohyun's car. She looked beside her and saw Woohyun sleeping beside her, his head leaning to the other window.

 

"NAM WOOHYUN!!!!" She yelled loudly. Woohyun quickly woke up startled and gasped, looking around.

 

"What? WHAT?!!" He asked but took a deep breath when he saw Chorong looking at him.

 

"What are you doing in here?!! WHY are we in your car?!!" Chorong asked with shock, making sure she was still fully clothed.

 

Woohyun thought to himself and scratched his head.

 

**ACHOO!!!!!**

 

They both sneezed together as Chorong growled at him.

 

"YAH!! Don't sneeze with me!!" She yelled at him. "Sorry..." he said rubbing his nose.

 

"You better explain to me WHY we're in your car together?! What did you do to me?!" She demanded for an answer, crossing her arms tightly in front of her chest.

 

"Yah, are you an idiot? How can you forget?! You weren't even drunk!" He said stretching with his shirt raising from his stomach, his abs showing.

 

Chorong gasped and looked away with confusion.

 

"Forget what?!! What happened?!!" She asked with irritation.

 

"Ugh, I need some air." He said opening the door and walking out, yawning and stretching fully.

 

"YAH! This feels good!!" He added. Chorong got out as well and yawned. She walked to him and smacked her lips.

 

"You better explain to me Woohyun. And don't lie." She told him with a finger pointing to him.

 

Woohyun gasped and looked at the time on his phone.

 

 

"OMO!!! School starts in 5 minutes!!!!" Woohyun yelled, getting into the driver's seat and forcing Chorong to sit in the passenger side.

 

 

"Come in and I'll tell you!" He told her. She gasped and walked in, buckling herself in.

 

"So, what happened?" She asked him with concern.

 

"I..." he said scratching his head, speeding as fast as he could so they wouldn't be late to school.

 

"TELL ME!!" She yelled at him. "I'll tell you later..." he said awkwardly.

 

"Why? Why are you acting so awkward?" She asked him.

 

FLASHBACK

Woohyun parked outside of Chorong's house late at night and glanced back at her who was still sleeping soundly in the back seat.

 

He took a deep breath and walked out of his car, opening the back seat and sitting beside Chorong. He looked at her and in his lips.

 

"Park Chorong..." he called her name. She groaned in her sleep and shifted her head to face him.

 

"Chorong-ah..." he called her again, leaning his head against the cushion of the seat. He looked at her and watched as she peeked a tired look at him.

 

"Nam Woohyun? What is it? Why are you in my dream?" She mumbled closing her eyes again.

 

"What happened that night?" He asked her. She lifted her legs up to place on the seat, but they landed on Woohyun's lap instead. He looked down and scoffed, looking into her closed eyes again.

 

"Were you happy to see me that night?" He asked her, placing a hand on her legs and gently rubbing it. She nodded her head and exhaled through her nostrils.

 

"Woohyun-ah..." she called his name. "Hmm?" He replied looking at her. She shifted in her seat and scrunched up her eyebrows.

 

He chuckled, seeing that she just went back to sleep. He crossed his arms in front of his chest and smiled.

 

"Woohyun-ah..." she called his name again. He kept his eyes on her.

 

"Yah, do you like me?" He asked her softly. She scoffed and rubbed her eyes. "I hate you. I don't like you." She told him. He chuckled and scratched his head gently.

 

"No. You like me. Don't you?" He asked her. She mumbled and scrunched up her eyebrows.

 

 

"I'll just go to sleep for a bit. I'll wake up and take you in in a bit." He told her then made sure he locked his car before going to sleep.

 

But he never woke back up to take her inside. And she never woke up from her dream as well......

END FLASHBACK

 

"Muahahaha... Park Chorong doesn't remember... I shall take advantage..." Woohyun thought to himself evilly.

 

A/N: Eh, I don't even know what I was writing.... This was probably the weirdest chapter yet... >.<

Sorry for being so weird today... my mind is all over the place >.< SOOO many things going on to me lately >.<

But sorry for such a long wait!! >.< I hope you're all still with me!!!! I'll update a better chapter next, okay? I mean, I'll try... 

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~