Chapter 6

Loving You Foreverly

Chorong shivered in the night and walked around the streets, looking up at the stores that were still opened. She patted her growling stomach and groaned.

 

"I'm hungry..." she mumbled looking around. She shivered as well and smacked her lips. "I should have brought my purse with me." She said looking around.

 

She took out her cell phone and took a deep breath, wondering if she should call Bomi and them to let her know where she was.

 

She looked around the streets and pouted, putting her cell phone back.

 

"Oh well. I don't even know where I'm at anyways. Let them worry about me for once. I'll have some free time without that-

 

Chorong stopped talking when she thought of the kiss Woohyun gave her just hours ago. She closed her eyes and bit her lips, wishing she could just beat him up.

 

"That freaken JERK!!!" She yelled loudly with tightened fists them stomped off.

__________________________________________________________________

 

Woohyun walked down the streets and smacked his lips, wondering where Chorong could be.

 

"Where is that person?" He hissed with annoyance, wanting to go back and eat instead.

 

He took out his cell phone and called Bomi.

 

"Hello? Did you find her already oppa?" Bomi answered on the other line. "No. But give me her number so I can call her." He said.

 

After Bomi gave Chorong's number to him, he hung up and called Chorong up right away.

___________________________________________________________

 

"I'm so hungry..." Chorong pouted, grasping her stomach. She looked over and saw some ahjusshi eating some noodle soup.

 

She dropped her jaw and started drooling. She pouted some more and bit her lips.

 

 

"Yah, I want some of that." She mumbled.

 

 

"Yah!! Little miss!! Come here!" An elder man said. Chorong widened her eyes and walked over slowly.

 

"We have a free sample for a new dish we're making in our restaurant. Would you mind being our first customer to try it?" He asked with curiosity.

 

Chorong smiled happily and chuckled, skipping over.

 

"YES! I'd love to!" She said then ran over inside the small restaurant they had.

 

"Okay, just try all of these and let us know which one you like." The owner said pointing to 7 different dishes. Chorong widened her eyes with happiness, knowing she won't have to worry about being hungry anymore.

 

**RING RING**

**RING RING**

 

Chorong widened her eyes and slurped in the noodle that they had for her. She gasped and chewed on it.

 

"This is AMAZING!!" Chorong exclaimed with full. She took out her phone and answered it.

 

"Hello?"

 

"YAH!! Park Chorong!! Where are you?!!" Woohyun yelled on the other line.

 

"Hold on! Stop!" Chorong yelled while they moved the plate away from her. She took another slurp.

 

"Yah, Chorong! Where are you? What's going on?" Woohyun asked again.

 

"Omo," she said then listened to the phone.

 

"Oh? Who is this?" She asked with confusion, tasting another plate.

 

"It's Nam Woohyun. Where are you? It's getting late!!" He said with annoyance.

 

Chorong widened her eyes and their kiss from earlier came back into her mind. She dropped the plate of noodle soup and spilt the hot juice all over her lap.

 

She screamed and backed away, dropping her phone on the ground.

 

"Omo!! Agasshi!! Are you okay?" The man asked.

 

Woohyun widened his eyes at the sound of a man and gasped, thinking that Chorong was in trouble.

 

"YAH!! Park Chorong!! Where are you?!!" He said running to look for her now. He hung up his phone and grunted with annoyance.

 

 

 

"Omo, I'm so sorry!! I broke your plate!" Chorong exhaled, brushing her burning lap and throwing her cellphone in her pocket. It didn't hurt much, but it was going to sting for a bit from the hot juice.

 

She bowed down while the owner brought over some towel and helped her wipe her lap. Chorong widened her eyes and pushed the elder man away.

 

"Ahjusshi!! What are you doing?" She asked with shock. "It's okay! I'll help you!" The elder man said moving towards her and drying her lap again.

 

"AHH!! YAH!! STOP!" Chorong yelled pushing the elder man away.

 

"Yah, you think that I'll let you have 7 free samples for nothing? Of course you're gonna have to pay up." He said with a smirk.

 

Chorong felt fear right away and she got up, trying to run out of the restaurant, but the elder man pulled her back.

 

"LET GO!!" She yelled breaking free. She didn't look back and charged outside and away, as far as she could from the erted elder man.

 

She cried and turned the corner, wanting to run to find Eunji and Bomi somewhere.

 

 

Suddenly, she bumped into a body and the person wrapped their arms around her, both of them fall down behind her.

 

"AHH!!" She yelled with fright, kicking everywhere since she thought it was the erted man.

 

"Chorong!! Chorong!! It's me!! Nam Woohyun!!" He yelled laying on top of her, shocked to see her so scared with tears.

 

Chorong whimpered and opened her eyes, seeing Woohyun on top of her. She wasn't even shocked that he was on top of her. She was just happy that he was there.

 

Without notice, Chorong sobbed loudly and wrapped her arms around Woohyun, pulling him closely towards her.

 

Woohyun tensed up and tried to pull up, but he couldn't since Chorong was pinned against the cold floor.

 

"Y-yah... what happened...?" He mumbled awkwardly, trying to get up still. He finally managed to and pulled both of them upwards, standing on their feet.

 

Chorong wrapped her arms around his waist and sunk into his chest, his shirt soaking wet from her tears. He patted her back with a blank face on and looked behind her, seeing an elder man watching them and walking away.

 

Woohyun scrunched up his face and looked at the top of her head, wraping his hands around her to comfort her.

 

"It's okay. I'm here..." he told her softly, patting her back.

 

A/N: AW!!!! Beautiful WOORONG!!! Kekeke... but YES! What a byuntae ahjusshi!! >:/

At least she ran away from him and got to Woohyun, right??

Now, let the love begin!! ^_^

Thanks for all your love and support!! You'll all be blessed!!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~