Chapter 11

Loving You Foreverly

Chorong sat with Eunji and Bomi at lunch and stared off into space, trying to think of what happened last night.

 

She was the most heavy sleeper ever and she talks in her sleep; therefore, she forgot what may have happened.

 

 

"Yah, what happened yesterday? Oppa didn't come home... and you two are wearing the same clothes as yesterday..." Bomi asked Chorong with worry. Eunji gasped loudly.

 

"WHAT?!!! You two... spent the night together then?" Eunji whispered with shock, pointing at Woohyun who was chilling with Myungsoo and them.

 

Chorong glanced at him and pulled her hair out with irritation.

 

"Yah! I seriously don't remember!! You two know how I talk when I sleep at night... and how have a short term memory!" She whispered growling to herself.

 

Bomi smacked her lips and took a deep breath, thinking to herself.

 

"I don't know what happened... oppa didn't say anything to me." She said widening her eyes.

 

Chorong glanced at him and bit her lips. She sighed and stood up, stomping over to Woohyun who glanced at her.

 

 

"Nam Woohyun. We need to talk." She said. All the boys 'oohed' them and pushed Woohyun up.

 

He smirked and walked with her out to a disignated place.

__________________________________________________________________

 

"What is it?" He asked her when she finally stopped walking. "Okay. Tell me. What happened?" She asked him.

 

He scoffed at her and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

 

"You can't forget about it, can't you?" He said shaking his head. She widened her eyes and shook her head. "NO!! From the way you're acting. No!" She told him.

 

"Okay..." he said his lips. He shot a look at her and pointed at her. "But YOU said this yourself." He told her with a serious face. She nodded and awaited for his explanation.

 

Woohyun thought for a minute, since it was obviously going to be a lie and he was only taking advantage of the situation.

 

Suddenly, he shot a look at her and locked eyes with hers'.

 

"You were confessing to me." He finally said. Chorong gasped with disgust and widened her eyes, biting on her finger.

 

"WHAT?!!" She asked shaking her head. "That can't be! It's IMPOSSIBLE!!" She told him.

 

"You were confessing that you WANTED a boyfriend!" He told her with irritation. "Okay... that sounds more like it..." She mumbled, making him scoff.

 

"But you didn't know how to get one... so you were asking for my help." He said smirking at her. She laughed out loud and lifted her head up.

 

"You're talking nonsense, Nam Woohyun." She said with slight fear. He shrugged his shoulders and looked down at his feet.

 

"You can believe all you want..." he said then walked away, glancing back at her. "But from what you told me yesterday night." He said then chortled.

 

"You won't EVER get a boyfriend." He said shaking his head. Chorong gasped and ran to him, pulling his arm back.

 

"WHAT?!! What did I tell you?" She asked him. He scoffed and looked away.

 

Chorong glared at him with irritation and took a deep breath. She placed her fists on her hips and scoffed.

 

"I don't even need your help. I can just find one myself perfectly. Yesterday was just a sleep-talk convo." She told him. He laughed and shook his head.

 

"No... no..." he said.

 

"You see... the reason why you don't have a boyfriend... I mean, from what you told me yesterday..." he said looking at her. Chorong looked away and tried to remember what she told him.

 

"Is simply because.... you don't know how to act like a girl..." he said shaking his head. Chorong scrunched up her eyebrows and scoffed.

 

"Yeah I do!" She said defending herself. He scoffed and shook his head. "No..." he kept saying.

 

"You don't know anything... so stop saying nonsense!" She told him. "Yeah I do, actually. I've had more girlfriends than you do boyfriends." He told her. She stuttered since that was true.

 

 

"You know... I can help you get a boyfriend by the end of the next month." He said raising an eyebrow at her. She scoffed at him and looked him up and down.

 

"Uh, no thanks. I should be fine." She said then crossed her arms in front of her chest and walked off.

 

"Okay, then you shall live your life single and old." He told her. She stopped walking and bit her lips.

 

It was true that she was lonely and that she wanted a boyfriend. But she didn't want Woohyun to know about it.

 

But the thing was, he wasn't making fun of her for it. He was actu-

 

"Fine then! You can help ME get a girlfriend by the end of next month then." He told her. She glared at him with confusion.

 

"Yah, are you crazy?!! I'm not going to help you!" She said then walked-

 

"Or I'll tell everyone about us sleeping together in my car last night." He said smirking at her. Chorong shot a look at him and took a slow and deep breath, wishing she could kill him with her glare.

 

"Deal? Or no deal?" He asked, knowing she'll take the deal anyways. Chorong bit her lips and stuttered. She gritted her teeth and glanced at him and the ground.

 

Aish... jinja Nam Woohyun?!! Are you asking for your death bed?! But..... I can't let people know that we... sleptinthesamecarlastnight!!!!!!!!! NAM WOOHYUN!! You will die in my hands!!!

 

"DEAL!!" She yelled loudly. He smiled and nodded, walking towards her. "Then deal it is for me too." He said then walked back to class.

 

A/N: Yay!! Another chapter for today!! Kekeke, I hope this chapter was interesting!

I tried my best.... >.< But please leave suggestions or feedbacks and let me know how it's going!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!~~~