Chapter 13

Loving You Foreverly

The next morning, Chorong woke up to her phone ringing loudly. She groaned in her sleep and moved around, trying to search for her phone, but she didn't really care to find it.

"Who is calling this early in the morning?" She mumbled in irritation.

"Hello?" She answered in her sleeping voice.

 

"Yah, Park Chorong is still sleeping? Lazy!" Woohyun said on the phone. "Woohyun?" She mumbled his name, not caring that he's even hearing her morning face. She closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

"Yes, it's Woohyun. This is my morning call to you. Romantic, isn't it?" He said with a chuckle. Chorong groaned and smacked her lips.

"Yah, Chorong. Park Chorong." He called her name.

 

"Yah, did she really go back to sleep?" He mumbled to himself.

 

"PARK CHORONG!" He yelled loudly, making Chorong shake and wake up again.

"Yah! Why are you screaming so loud?!" She asked in irritation. "Why are you even calling me? It's so early." She said. "Actually. It's already 11:45 in the afternoon. So... you're lazy." He told her. Chorong scrunched up her eyebrows and opened an eye looking at her alarm clock.

"Really?" She asked with her voice cracking. He chuckled. "Yah, you actually sound pretty ugly in the morning." He told her. "Psh, okay, morning message done. Bye." She said then hung up the phone. Woohyun scoffed and hung up as well.

Chorong groaned and stuffed her face into her pillow.

BUZZ BUZZ

Chorong smacked her lips and looked at her phone, seeing a text from Woohyun.

"Junior Park. 1pm. Wear something casual but nice." She read out loud. She scoffed and closed her phone.

 

 

Later on in the afternoon, Woohyun got ready to head out to go meet up with Chorong. He had on his joggers along with a white tank, a thin cardigan over. He grabbed his snapback and wore it backwards on his head, putting his wallet and phone in his pockets.

"Lets go meet up with the ugly girl." He said with a smirk at himself in the mirror. He fixed his sideburns and walked out the door.

 

 

Chorong was dressed in a cute summer dress, her wavy hair flowing beside her comfortably. She got to the park and looked around to Woohyun, trying to see if he was there already.

"Yah, shouldn't he be here already?" She asked looking at the time on her phone.

 

12:50PM

 

She sat down on a bench and watched as children played on the park activities.

Suddenly, there was shade above her head. She scrunched her face and turned around, seeing Woohyun standing behind her to block the sun. He chuckled and made her also.

"Yah, aren't you supposed to be here before me?" She asked him. "I was. But then I wanted to look good. I'm still here on time though." He told her. She scoffed as he sat down beside her.

"Why the park today?" She asked him. "Because it's public. I don't want you to seduce me if we were to be in an isolated area." He said with a smirk. She laughed and covered .

"Who's the ert here." She said eyeing him up and down. He chuckled and leaned back, glancing at her and the sun that kept shining on her face.

"Yah, I should've brought an umbrella." He said trying to put his hands on top of her head to block the sun. No use.

"Let's go somewhere else." He told her standing up. She stood up also and walked with Woohyun.

 

"So, what are your plans today?" She asked him. "Today is a day to get to know one another. That's what starting couples usually do." He told her.

 

They found a place with shade under a tree that was kind of isolated from everyone else.

"Are we supposed to act like we're dating at school too?" She asked him. "Well, if we're gonna keep our promise, then yes." He said. "But we're not even dating for reals. What if people ask us? What are we going to say to them?" She asked.

"You know what? I'll take care of it. Don't worry." He told her. She looked at him and sighed. "I still feel very awkward with everything going on." She told him.

"Well then, I guess you must want your secret to be revealed."

"Why can't you just tell me what I said that night?" She asked him. "Because. It's too sweet." He told her. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.  "Sure." She replied.

"So, I know you're allergic to shrimp." He told her. She shot a look at him and scoffed. "Are you stalking me?" She asked. "No. I remember that one time when we went on a trip. We were eating shrimp soup, but you were too hungry so you just ate it anyways. You thought you brought your medicine, but you didn't, so you had to eat mine." He told her.

"Yah you still actually remember?" She said warmly, looking at the ground in front of her. "Of course." He told her.

"Well, you remember that one time when our friends went swimming. Someone stole my shirt so I didn't have one to change into. You gave me yours and instead just wore your wet tank top that wasa half-dry?" She told him. He chuckled and nodded his head.

"Yah, you know you never returned that shirt to me." He told her. "I didn't? I DID, the day after. Didn't I?" She asked thinking back to it. "Nope. But you can keep it. So you can think of me and that day when you tortured me." He said shaking his head.

"Whatever. You offered." She said as they laughed together.

"I remember when you and Bomi were playing dress-up at our place. You left your underwear in the bathroom." He said laughing loudly. "Yah!! No I didn't!" She defended herself shocked.

"Yah, don't lie. Bomi said it wasn't hers." He told her. Chorong pushed him away playfully and laughed. "You need to remember the good only and not the bad and embarrassing moments." She told him.

"But those are the best. We can laugh at those." He told her. She shook her head and exhaled through . "You're too hilarious." She said.

"Here, give me your hand." He told her, handing her his'. She looked at him and scoffed. "Isn't it too early for that?" She asked. He didn't care and just grabbed her hand.

"It's never too early to hold hands. That's the start of everything else." He told her. "Someone has been doing their research." She said with a raised eyebrow.

 

I felt so awkward to hold his hand. Since they hated each other just a couple of days ago. But.... they're actually doing pretty well. She's actually surprised.

 

 

Later on at night, Woohyun drove Chorong home and walked her to her doorstep.

"You didn't have to come out too." She told him. "It's okay. It's what I should be doing from now on." He told her. She sighed and went to grab the doorknob.

"Wait. Chorong..." he called her name. She looked at him and widened her eyes.

"I know that things may be uncomfortable right now. And that this isn't going to last long. But that's more than the reason to do what I can best to make you understand why we're doing this. If we're gonna do it. Do it right, and go all out." He told her.

"What are you trying to get at?" She asked in confusion. He in his lips and took out two necklace boxes from his pocket.

"Girls usually like couple things. So I got us some couple necklaces to prove to you that I want us to do our best while it's still happening." He told her, opening the box and showing it to her.

There were two dog tag necklaces that had a carving of their initials on there: "NWH" and "PCR"

"Yah, you didn't have to go this far." She said surprised at his sudden but warm actions.

"Here. Take the one with my initials on there." He said taking it out and putting it around her neck. She smiled and took his out.

"I guess you'll have the one with mine on there." She said putting it around his neck.

"So, from now on, you're mine. Park Chorong." He told her. She widened her eyes and was shocked at his answer. If it was true or just for the moment and the bet. She didn't know, but she liked it.

 

A/N: Hello everyone! I hope you all loved this update! Many more surprises to come!

Thanks for all your love and support! <3