Chapter 16

Loving You Foreverly

Woohyun walked outside of Chorong's house late at night and kicked the ground under him. He grabbed his phone and dialed Chorong's number, but he couldn't fight it to call her.

 

Chorong looked through her books and studied for school at her desk in her bedroom. 

 

Woohyun took a deep breath and took up the courage to call Chorong.

 

Chorong looked at her phone that was buzzing next to her and sighed in irritation. 

 

"What?" She answered. "Let's talk." He told her. "I'm studying." She replied. "Let's talk. I'm outside." He asked her again. Chorong scoffed and rolled her eyes. She hung up the phone and walked outside to meet Woohyun. 

 

She glared at his presence and crossed her arms in front of her when she got to him. 

 

"Speak." She told him. Woohyun sighed and walked to her. "Stop." She said, making him stop. "Just speak right there." She added. 

 

"I'm sorry. About what happened earlier. I was just joking around with Yuna earlier. It was nothing serious. We were just talking for fun. I don't understand why you're angry when you're the one with me." He said. Chorong looked at him and smiled. 

 

"You see what your problem is? You don't care about me. You don't care about your relationship. When you're in a relationship with a person you like, you don't go asking girls that question. You have to always think about your significant other." She told him. 

 

"We're just friends! Nothing more." Woohyun said. "Soo, it's ok for me to go to a guy friend and ask him what he looks for in a girl? Like, out of nowhere?" She asked. 

 

"Well,"

 

"See? You wouldn't appreciate it, right? And I understand why, so I wouldn't do it. But you? You're just selfish. You only think about yourself. Plus, this isn't even real, so why are we even arguing over it, right?" She asked with a scoff. Woohyun scoffed and shook his head. 

 

"Exactly!" He said happily since she's finally realized it. "Ok then. Why are you even here? Let's stop everything." She said then turned around to walk inside. Woohyun smacked his lips and went to grab her arm gently, turning her around again. 

 

"Wait. Stop everything?" He quoted her. Chorong turned around and smiled. "Yes. Let's save us the headache and trouble. We're still kids, just looking for some desperate love. Let's stop before one of us gets hurt. It was nice while it lasted." She said then released her arm and walked inside, closing the door. 

 

Woohyun stood there in confusion and scoffed. 

 

"It was nice while it lasted? That's it?" He quoted her again. 

 

Chorong walked to her bedroom and threw herself on her bed, sobbing to herself. 

 

How could he be so heartless? Why did she even put herself up to actually be with him when she knew it would end up to no good?

She shouldn't have let him get to her. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

As the days went by, Woohyun and Chorong have completely ignored each other physically. But mentally, they still want to contact each other. Messages that are deleted after spending two hours writing it. 

 

They both go to sleep thinking how things would've been different. But things happen for a reason. 

 

Is this the end for them? Are they gonna continue being like this towards each other?

 

Only time will tell.