Chapter 3

Loving You Foreverly

The next morning, Chorong walked to school feeling so comfortable since she got to choose her own outfit that day. She smiled and stuffed her hands in her hoodie pocket, making sure people saw the writing 'He's mine' plastered in front of her chest.

 

Her backpack wrapped around her shoulder and she skipped to school, glancing at all her classmates that were as comfy as her.

 

"Yah, this is such an amazing feeling..." she said then walked through the school gates.

 

Once they got to school, their class was going to go on a Trip to the seas and she was so happy that they were going to get a rest before taking an Exam.

 

============================================================

 

"Omo!! Woohyun oppa!!" All the girls squealed, looking at the handsome Woohyun who was walking into schoool casually. They held the back of their necks and felt like they were going to faint.

 

He smirked at them and pulled the hood over his head, leaving his hair poking out in the front.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chorong walked into school and looked at people who were eyeing her. She widened her eyes but smirked.

 

"People are probably jealous that I'm taken... kekeke... YEH! My boyfriend bought me this hoodie!!!"

 

She scoffed proudly and walked to school with a smile on her face.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Bomi-AH!!! What is GOING ON?!!!" Eunji yelled running to Bomi who widened her eyes with confusion.

 

"What? What is it?" She asked.

 

"Do you SEE what your brother is wearing today??" Eunji asked panting from her run. Bomi widened her eyes and thought of when she told Woohyun about what Chorong was going to be wearing.

 

"Oh no.... oh no...." she said looking away.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woohyun sat by the bench and touched his cell phone.

 

"Yah, where is this girl?" He mumbled with a smirk. He flipped his cellphone open then closed it again, taking a deep breath.

 

"Haha... she's in for a surprise today..." he snickered then looked up when a girl approached him.

 

 

"Oppa? You have a girlfriend? Since when?" The girl asked. Woohyun scoffed and stood up, putting his cell phone back into his pocket.

 

"You'll see her soon... we're matching today." He said with a smirk then walked off.

 

"Matching?" The girl asked with wide eyes then stood there dumbfounded.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Chorong!! UNNIE!!!" Eunji yelled with a gasp, running to her with fear. Chorong widened her eyes and stopped walking.

 

"What's wrong? What happened?" She asked with concern. "Why are you wearing that hoodie?!!" Eunji yelled.

 

"I already told youguys yesterday that I was wearing this." Chorong said twirling around for Eunji to see the WHOLE hoodie.

 

"Chorong-ah.... you NEED to go home and change. RIGHT. NOW." Eunji said holding onto Chorong's shoulders.

 

"No! Are you crazy? I'm not going home JUST to change my hoodie! Don't worry! If people question me if I have a boyfriend, I'll just tell them I do!" Chorong said laughing.

 

"No. You won't HAVE to answer any questions. The answer is right behind you." Eunji said with fear. Chorong held her breath and felt weird chills running down her spine.

 

She slowly turned around and couldn't wait to see what was behind her, but she didn't want to see. Especially with the look on Eunji's face.

 

 

 

 

"Chorong-ah!! You're finally HERE!!!"

 

Chorong widened her eyes and dropped . She turned around quickly and looked Woohyun up and down, feeling like she was about to drop dead.

 

 

"Oh. My. Good. Ness!!!!!!!!!!!" Chorong yelled covering her chest to hide the writings on her hoodie that said the opposite of what Woohyun's was.

 

"Omo!! You wore the couple hoodie I bought you!!" He said laughing and clapping his hands.

 

 

"'He's Mine'?" A girl read Chorong's hoodie.

 

"'She's Mine'?" Another read Woohyun's hoodie.

 

 

Everyone gasped and covered their mouth, plugging the dots together.

 

"Are you two dating?!!!" Everyone yelled loudly.

 

Chorong looked at everyone then turned back to Woohyun and opened .

 

"NAM WOO HYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled loudly with anger, closing her eyes tightly and tightening her fists.

 

Woohyun chuckled and crossed his arms in front of him, watching as she ran away from the crowd.

 

 

"OPPA!! What the heck?!!" Bomi yelled running after Chorong, then Eunji following.

 

 

 

Everyone got into the three buses and got ready for their trip to the sea.

 

"Yah!! It's only 2 seats! How are we gonna sit together?" Eunji whined. Chorong smacked her lips and looked around, crossing her arms in front of her chest to keep herself from being so cold.

 

Since Woohyun wore the same couple hoodie like her, she took her's off and threw it away, leaving her only in her thin green t-shirt.

 

 

"Yah, it's okay. You two can sit together and I'll sit with my oppa when he comes." Bomi said with a smile. Chorong scoffed and glared at Woohyun who was walking towards their bus.

 

"Don't even think about it Bomi. I want you to be free from that person for at least ONE day. You and Eunji stay together. I'll go sit with Sunggyu oppa." Chorong said then walked off to sit with him.

 

 

"Hey Sunggyu oppa... mind if I sit here with you?" Chorong asked with a smile. Sunggyu looked up and he smiled at her, scooting over. "Yeah, go ahead." He said then she smiled and sat down.

 

"Aren't you cold?" He asked her. Chorong glared at Woohyun who walked in and looked around. She took a deep breath and smacked her lips with annoyance.

 

"Of course I am! But how am I supposed to wear the SAME couple hoodie as that JERK!!!" She yelled irritated. Sunggyu chuckled and looked up.

 

"Oh, Woohyun..." he said.

 

"I think this is my seat. Do you mind, Sunggyu hyung?" Woohyun said. Chorong glared at Woohyun and growled silently, holding Sunggyu in place.

 

"Sunggyu oppa. You just stay where you are. DON'T move or listen to him." She said then ignored Woohyun's presence and conversed with Sunggyu who was nervously glancing at Woohyun.

 

"So, have you thought about what you're gonna be doing after graduation?" Chorong asked. Sunggyu chuckled and shook his head. "I'm thinking of furthering my studies abroad." He said.

 

"Oh, that's- AHHH!!!" Chorong yelled as Woohyun squeezed through her legs, sitting in between her and Sunggyu.

He grunted and was basically sitting on each of their legs.

 

"YAH!!! What are you doing?!!" She yelled angrilly as he overlapped his arm over her chest and half of his behind on her leg.

 

"Yah, this is the BEST seat ever. I feel like a King." Woohyun said then exhaled and glanced at Sunggyu.

 

"Hyung... I guess this is still your seat?" He asked eyeing Sunggyu who was grunting with pain.

 

 

"Nam Woohyun! Get into a PROPER seat, please?" Mr. So asked.

 

"Yes teacher!!" He said then got up from Chorong who pushed him away, making him stumble.

 

"Love, don't be so harsh now..." he smirked at her then went to sit on a seat in the front. She glared at him and brushed her clothing, glancing at Sunggyu.

 

"Sorry... he's kind of stupid." She said with a glare. Sunggyu chuckled and looked out the window.

 

 

 

After a while, Woohyun glanced back at her and Sunggyu and found her sleeping soundly while Sunggyu was glancing at her with a warm smile on his face.

He faked a gag and shivered, turning back around and watching as the bus drove off.

 

"Don't fall in love with her, mate. She's.... TOTALLY not the one you want..." Woohyun thought rolling his eyes with more disgust.

 

 

 

After an hour of driving in the bus, they decided to take a break at a rest stop incase anyone wanted to use the restroom.

 

Chorong yawned and stretched, squinting her eyes and looking outside with tiredness.

 

"Omo!! We're at a stop." She said standing up. She looked to the side and saw that Sunggyu was still sleeping. She tapped his shoulder with a smile.

 

"Oppa!! Wake up! We're at our stop." She said. He woke up and exhaled, sitting up straight and looking outside.

 

"Oh... okay." He said then Chorong smiled and left first.

 

 

 

Woohyun was hanging out with Myungsoo and Sunggyeol with some snacks in their hands while Bomi and them were getting in line for the bathroom.

 

 

"Yah!! Chorong-ah!! Over here unnie!!" Bomi yelled loudly.

 

Woohyun glanced over and scoffed, seeing Chorong skipping towards the girls with a smile on her face.

 

"Yah! Why didn't youguys wake me up?!" Chorong asked them. "Because you and oppa were being so intimate!!" Eunji chuckled shouldering Chorong.

 

Woohyun scrunched up his eyebrows and tried to eavesdrop since they were standing close.

 

"Yah! It was nothing. We were just sharing a seat together." Chorong said stretching and jumping up and down.

 

 

"Yah, why is there only ONE bathroom!!" Myungsoo yelled loudly with annoyance, not wanting to wait forever for the girls that were in line.

 

Woohyun scoffed and pulled Myungsoo's arm.

 

"Let's just go then! Just cut the girls." He said carelessly then eyed Chorong when he walked over to the girls.

 

 

 

"Omo!! It's cold!!" Chorong shuddered with her arms crossed in front of her. "Well, you should've kept your jacket on!" Bomi said.

 

"Yah!!" Eunji yelled smacking Bomi's arm slightly. "If you'd tell your brother t-

 

"Tell me what?" Woohyun asked bumping into the girls, making sure Chorong knew he was there. He brushed his arm against Chorong's and overlapped his arm with hers'.

 

"Ew!!" Chorong yelled moving away, brushing her shoulder and moving closer to the line.

 

Woohyun glanced at her and smirked, moving over and standing in front of her. She smacked her lips and glared up at him with annoyance.

 

"Yah!! Jinja! Stop cutting me! Get in the back of the line!" She yelled pushing him away. He chuckled and scooted closer to her, leaning down so he'd be leveled to her.

 

"Yah, shorty, are you cold?" He chuckled. She growled and smacked his head roughly, regardless of who saw.

 

Everyone scoffed and Woohyun grunted and covered his head in his hand.

 

"Yah! Why are you being so mean?!" Woohyun asked throwing his hands to the side. She glared at him and put her hands on her hips.

 

"Well, stop bothering me then." She said with a smirk then walked ahead into the bathroom.

Woohyun scoffed and glared at her with annoyance.

 

"Yah, does it hurt?" Myungsoo asked holding in his chuckle, patting Woohyun's shoulder. Woohyun glared at Myungsoo then at the girls who scoffed at him. He looked back into the bathroom that Chorong just walked into and scoffed.

 

"You dare embarrass me? You better watch out." He snickered and walked off.

 

A/N: Haha, Chorong just pissed Woohyun off!! Kekeke...

What shall his revenge be?!! Kekeke...