Chapter 9

Loving You Foreverly

The next morning, Chorong got herself ready for Bomi to come get her so they could go have a girls day out at Gangcho City which was about 45 minutes away.

 

She was in her skinny jeans and white tank top under her green army jacket.

 

 

**KNOCK KNOCK**

 

 

Chorong smiled happily and quickly put on her shoes, grabbing her bag and opening the door, chuckling when she saw Bomi.

 

"Morning unnie!!" Bomi screamed happily from the outside. Chorong walked out and closed the door behind them.

 

"Morning Bomi!! Let's go!!" Chorong said then walked off with Bomi. She g-

 

 

Wait a minute.....

 

 

Chorong took a second glance at the driver in the car in front of them and gritted her teeth when she saw Woohyun waving at her through his sunglasses.

 

"Bomi?" She said stopping her walk. Bomi looked at her then at Woohyun and pouted.

 

"Unnie! I'm sorry!! He wasn't supposed to come, but then we need a driver... so... he was our only hope." Bomi said biting the corner of her lips.

 

Chorong took a deep breath and glared at Woohyun who smirked out at her.

 

"Morning beautiful..." he said with a chuckle. Chorong walked over and got into the back seat while Bomi walked in and sat at the passenger side.

 

Woohyun chuckled from her silence and drove off once they buckled up.

 

"Someone's not having a good morning..." he said glancing back at Chorong through the rear view mirror.

 

"And I wonder why?" She said glaring at him. He chuckled again and shrugged his shoulders.

 

"I don't know. You should be happy that I'm here to make your day better." He said. She scoffed and looked out the window.

 

Bomi glanced at them and bit her lips, looking down with slight guilt.

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Once they got to Gangcho City, the girls got together and went their own way, squealing off with happiness and excitement.

 

Woohyun got out of his parked car and smacked his lips.

 

"Y-yeah!! I'll just... go hang out somewhere!!" He said at the girls who weren't even paying attention to him. He scoffed and walked off.

 

 

"Yah!! This shop is AMAZING!!" Chorong exclaimed looking at the clothes that were hanging at the walls.

 

"Unnie, let's get something as suvenior." Bomi said clinging onto Chorong's arm. "Yeah... let's get something..." Chorong said looking around.

 

 

Woohyun ended up following them instead since he was their driver and he didn't want to risk loosing them and having to find them.

 

He took a deep breath and crossed his arms in front of his chest, watching them from afar.

 

 

"Yah, let's get this for Eunji. We can give it to her tomorrow at school." Chorong said holding up a shirt with a shirtless man on there. Bomi looked at it and they both laughed out loud.

 

Woohyun looked at Chorong and her beautiful and soft face while she laughed and his eyes softened.

 

He thought back to their kiss they shared at the ocean shore and the way she hugged him that night.

 

He tilted his head and his lips, keeping his eyes on her only.

 

 

Chorong covered and put the shirt away. She looked over and locked eyes with Woohyun.

 

He kept his eyes on her while she looked at him with confusion. He smiled and looked away, looking at some other things in the store.

 

Chorong coughed and looked away awkwardly, looking at some other tops.

 

 

After shopping, they went into the new restaurant that they were planning to go in the first place and sat down at a table. Chorong and Bomi sat together while Woohyun sat by himself, across from the girls.

 

"Hello, and welcome to the newest Gangcho City Restaurant!! Here are your menus. What may I get youguys for your drink?" Their waiter asked.

 

"Oh, may I get a Rasberry Iced Tea please?" Bomi asked. "Okay, and what about you miss?" The waiter asked Chorong.

 

"Oh, may I get... um... just an orange juice please?" Chorong asked with a smile. "Okay, and you sir?"

 

"I'll just get an orange juice as well." Woohyun said then looked through the menu carelessly. Chorong shot a look at him and bit her lips, looking down.

 

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick. I'll be back." Bomi said then walked away.

 

 

Woohyun glanced at Chorong and sighed, leaning back in his seat. Chorong glanced at him nervously and tried to avoid any eye contact.

 

"Park Chorong." He called her name. She shook and in her lips. "Hmm?" She asked without looking at him.

 

"Look at me." He told her. She shook her head and pretended to look through the menu.

 

"Yah, why are you acting like that towards me?" He asked her. "Like what?" She asked. He took her menu away and exhaled.

 

"Yah!" He shouted a little. Chorong shot a look at him and widened her eyes. "Yah! Stop bothering me!" She told him.

 

"Why are you so nervous whenever you're around me?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. She scoffed and glared at him, taking her menu back.

 

"Don't even jump into any conclusion Nam Woohyun." She said then looked at the menu again.

 

"But I am..." he said with a chuckle. She sighed and ignored him.

 

 

"What happened to you that night?" He asked her seriously this time. She shot a look at him and widened her eyes, feeling goosebumps rising on her arms.

 

Woohyun glanced at her and tried to study her expression. He tilted his head to the side and watched as she looked away, trying to ignore his question.

 

"You were really scared that you were happy to see me. That scares me." He told her. She glanced at him and bit her lips, rubbing her neck nervously.

 

 

"Was someone trying to hurt you?" He asked her. She glanced at him but just looked away again. Woohyun sighed and saw that Bomi was coming back already.

 

"You're not gonna tell me?" He asked her. She just ignored him and stuck her nose into the menu again. He smacked his lips and sighed.

 

"Suit yourself." He said then got up from his seat and walked over, sitting in Bomi's seat beside Chorong.

 

"Yah! What are you doing?" Chorong asked glaring at him, trying to push him away. "No. Not unless you tell me." He said carelessly, looking at him. She looked at him and tried to look into his eyes, but everytime she did, she had a weird feeling in her heart.

 

"Yah, what are you two doing? Get away oppa." Bomi said waiting to get her seat back. Woohyun scrunched up his eyebrows and shook his head, scooting closer to Chorong and pressing her against the wall, since their table was against the wall.

 

"No!! Chorong wants me to sit here." Woohyun said. "No I do not!" Chorong said with a gasp. He looked at her and scoffed.

 

"Then tell me." He asked her. "I'll tell you later." She mumbled looking away. He smiled and raised his pinky out to her.

 

"Promise." He said. She gritted her teeth with a glare and pinky promised him.

 

"All right..." he said shifting back to his seat.

 

"Sheesh oppa... stop being so annoying..." Bomi said sitting into her seat.

 

A/N: Okay, sorry to stop at such a weird spot, but this chapter was longer than I thought :/

But I hope this chapter was okay.... :/ I feel like it's dragging......

But don't worry!! Woorong will get better soon... like.... love-better soon... kekeke.... >:D

But sorry for such a long wait since I've updated!! I hope you're all still with me!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~