Chapter 12

Loving You Foreverly

A/N: HELLOOOO EVERYONE!!! To start everything off, I know, deep in my heart that I owe you all the deepest sorry I've ever had EVERR. I'm sorry for leaving you all for two years now? This may sound like an excuse, but life hasn't been on my side these past few years. But when has it though, right? Lol. But its been rough. My ex boyfriend of one year broke up with me on our anniversary and I was in an emotional wreck for a while. Then my mom was diagnosed with cancer. So I took a semester, or a year? One of those two, off of school to get a job to support my siblings and parents, as well as going to appointments with my mother. All in all, my life is still messed up, but I know others have it worse, so why am I complaining, right? Well, I'm back now. I've pulled a lot of strength to come back, to whoever is left :( But I hope you'll all still enjoy this story! If not, imma finish it anyways. Haha. I love you all. Without youguys, I don't know where I'd be. Muahh! <3

=============================

Go read the previous chapter if youguys forgot what has happened so far!! :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

On a lovely Saturday morning, Chorong met up with Woohyun in a Coffee Shop as they sat down across from each other.

"Okay, so I have some new rules." He told her. "Why?" She told him. "Because I can. So instead of one month. Two. The first month, we'll start off with each other."

"Eww! Why would I want to pretend you're my future boyfriend?" She asked him in disgust. "Because? If you can't even handle me, how can you handle other guys out there? We're all the same." He told her straight up. She took a deep breath and motioned for him to continue.

"Okay, so the first month, I'll teach you what I know about a guys point of view. You do the same for girls. We'll go on dates, act like a normal couple. Blah, blah, blah. Then the second month, you'll tell me a guy you like, and I'll help you work your majic. This goes both ways."

Chorong listened to his considerations and looked away.

"So... we're basically dating? For one month?" She asked. "Not particularly. We're teaching each other." He told her. "So we ARE basically dating. But learning as well." She said. He nodded his head in agreement.

"Okay. So when should we start?" She asked. "Right now. Today. The faster we get it done, the sooner I'll be able to get rid of you." He said with attitude. Chorong scoffed and glared at him.

"Well, girls love morning calls. And good night calls. Cute dates. Cute compliments." She told him. "Already noted down. Did my research. The only thing difficult about you girls are your hormones and monthly period and anger issues." He said without care, looking at his notes.

"Yah! We don't have anger issues!" She told him faking a slap to his head. He moved back and stuck out his tongue to her.

"Okay, so since it's already past morning calls, I'll give you a good night call tonight. Guys, though, likes to have distance too. Yes, we love to hang out with our girls, but we also admire distance and peace at some point."

"Already noted down. The only thing difficult about you guys are the fact that youguys don't care what we girls think. Ever." She told him. He scoffed. "But we do. Watch me. I'll prove it to you." He said. She crossed her arms and nodded her head.

 

As the day went, Woohyun took Chorong downtown as they walked the streets and went to street food courts to grab snacks to eat along the way.

"Yah, let's play that." She told him. "I don't have money for you." He told her seriously then looked at her and chuckled. "Aha! Just kidding!" He said then paid the machine. Chorong scoffed and glared at him playfully.

"Woohyun-ah, couples always takes pictures together at that picture booth." Chorong said pointing to it. "No. Girls always forces the guys to take pictures with them. Let's go!" He said then they went.

After the pictures were done, Chorong looked at them and chuckled.

"Yah, your eyes are closed on all the pictures!" She said laughing and covering . "Let me see." Woohyun said looking at the picture.

"Yah, the flash was too bright!" He said with annoyance. Chorong took the picture back and chuckled. "Yah, this is too funny." She said then they walked off.

 

 

As the sun started setting, Woohyun and Chorong walked alongside a small river stream, heading towards the open parking lot area.

"So, how did you like it today?" Woohyun asked her. She looked up at him with a slightly warm feeling in her heart.

"Well, first thing first, today was the only day where I actually had fun with you and didn't want to kill you." She said then they both chuckled. "Hopefully it'll stay that way." He told her.

"What about you?" She asked. He glanced at her and put his hands in his pockets. "Well, it was pretty nice. You were pretty today." He said then looked at her with a smile.

Chorong looked at him and chuckled softly, looking down and pulling her hair behind her ear.

"You were ok." She shot back as a joke. "Okay?" Woohyun asked shooting a look at her. She looked up at him and laughed.

"Yeah, just 'ok'." She repeated. He looked at himself and noticed he was in decent clothing. His hair was on point. What else was missing?

"Psh, you're just blind at this handsome creation of God." He told her. She scoffed and shook her head.

"You sure know how to make me laugh though." She said a little quietly but he could hear. He looked at her and smiled.

"That's what I'm supposed to do." He told her.

 

 

 

Chorong got out of the shower and went to lay on her bed.

"Why isn't he calling yet?" She asked herself, holding onto her phone. But then she thought again.

"Why am I waiting? I'm not supposed to be waiting."

 

 

"She's probably waiting for my call right now." Woohyun said sitting on his bed, a smirk across his face. He held his phone and chuckled evilly, finally dialing Chorong's number.

 

 

Chorong's eyes widened when her phone rang.

"Woohyun jerk." She read the caller's name. She smiled somehow at that name and answered it happily.

"Hello?"

"Is this the soft-hearted Chorong?" Woohyun asked on the other line. She scoffed and shook her head. "Whatever, Woohyun jerk." They both chuckled and it kind of started feeling comfortable.

"What are you doing?" He asked laying flat on his bed now. "Nothing. Just laying on my bed." She said laying flat on her bed too.

"Ok, so now... we're supposed to talk about.. what do couples usually talk about on the phone?" He asked her. "Um, I don't know. Aren't you the expert here?" She asked.

"With other girls, but not with you. You're weird." He said. She scoffed. "No I'm not. YOU'RE weird."

"Well, I like being weird. It's boring to be normal." He said. "True. So let's be weird together." She said.

"So... any plans for tomorrow?" He asked. "Nope. Probably just gonna stay home. Sunday is usually cleaning day. Ew.." she said with disgust just at the thought of it.

"Should I come help and be a helpful boyfriend?" He asked. "Noo... no thanks." She said. "Psh, like I wanted to anyways."

"Good! Go do whatever you're gonna go do." She said.

"Alright, well I'm gonna go sleep now." He told her. Chorong was slightly disappointed at his rushing self to hang up the phone, but she bit her lips.

"Ok. same here." She replied.

"Good night, Chorong."

"Good night, Woohyun. Jerk."

They both chuckled and hung up the phone.

Even though it was only to test out their relationship skills and ready them for the future, they had fun doing it. It was pretty interesting and entertaining.

Well, other than Woohyun making her heart feel warm......

Ew.... no. Don't even think about it Park Chorong!

 

 

Woohyun put his phone away and looked up at the ceiling. He sighed and felt his heart.

"Why are you beating so fast..... to ugly Chorong?" He asked jokingly. "Maybe her ugliness is getting you too scared. Don't worry. It'll be better in two months!"

 

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I'll continue updating as much as I can! <3