Chapter 8

Loving You Foreverly

The ride back home was slow from traffic, so on their way, it was already getting dark.

 

Chorong sat with Eunji while Bomi sat with Woohyun. They were all sleeping already, Chorong still wearing Woohyun's jacket since it was the only thing covering her stained stomach.

 

 

When they got to their school, everyone got out tiredly and grabbed their bags, walking home in the dark night.

 

"Eunji-ah did you want to walk me home?" Chorong asked with slight fear, the image of the elder man still stuck in her mind.

 

Eunji bit her lips and smacked her lips.

 

"Um... I want to, but I can't. My mom's going to kill me for being late." She pouted. Chorong pouted as well and nodded in understanding.

 

"Oh, okay, I'll see you. Bye." She said then walked off. She took a deep breath and smiled, searching through her purse.

 

"I can just take the bus!!" She said with a chuckle, but she realized she didn't have any money on her. She hung her head low and pouted.

 

"Aish, jinja..." she mumbled.

 

 

 

"Come on, let's go." Woohyun told Bomi who was saying bye to a friend. She nodded and looked over at Chorong.

 

"Unnie!! Are you walking home alone?" She yelled at Chorong. Woohyun glanced over and in his lips while Chorong widened her eyes.

 

"Oh... uh... y-yeah..." she said with a nervous chuckle. "Okay then... I'll see you tomorrow!!" Bomi said waving her hand at Chorong who glanced at Woohyun nervously.

 

He glanced at her and looked away, still wondering what could've happened to her the previous night. But not wanting to be an awkward and nosy person, he just walked off.

 

 

Chorong in her lips and took out her cell phone, calling her mom and dad, but there was no answer.

 

"Aish, jinja?" She mumbled then walked off.

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Woohyun and Bomi walked home quickly since their residence was close by. He walked in and glanced at Bomi who took a deep breath.

 

"What's up?" He asked her. "Unnie looks so weird. I don't know what happened yesterday night when you found her..." Bomi said looking down.

 

Woohyun looked away and thought of their embrace and her tears that still stained his body.

 

"...she's so weird today..." she mumbled then took a deep breath and walked into her bedroom.

 

Woohyun thought for a minute and bit his lips, taking a deep breath as well.

 

He threw off his shirt and put on a new one then sat on the feet of his bed, thinking to himself.

 

He thought back to Chorong and how much she cried. The sound of her sobs and how much she was shaking in his arms, seemed to have scarred him.

 

He exhaled and ran out of the house again, running back to see if he'd catch up to Chorong.

 

Since he had had to go get Bomi from Chorong's place a couple of times, he knew where she lived.

 

He jogged over and looked around for her. He didn't know why he was doing what he was doing.

 

It wasn't love. Psh. That's called disgusting for him.

 

He was just.... being a nice person...

____________________________________________________________________

 

Chorong took a deep breath and pressed on the button, getting ready to cross the highway. She looked both ways and crossed the walk way with other people that were with her.

 

She smiled and sniffed, picking up her ringing phone.

 

"Hello?" Chorong answered her cell phone. "Oh, Chorong-ah, it's Bomi..." she chuckled on the other line. Chorong chuckled as well, happy that she has someone to talk to on the walk home.

 

"Oh, what is it?" Chorong asked. "Did you want to go to Gangcho City with me tomorrow? Eunji is busy, and I don't want to go alone..." Bomi asked.

 

"Aiya, what are you going there for?" Chorong asked. "Shopping!! What else?!! Haha... but I heard there's this REALLY good restaurant that just opened up over there and I want to go try it with my best friends!!" She said.

 

Chorong chuckled and nodded.

 

"Sure... I have nothing else to do anyways... what time are you going at?" Chorong asked. "10 in the morning. But I'll come get you." Bomi said.

 

"Okay then. See you tomorrow!!" Chorong said then hung up.

___________________________________________________________

 

Woohyun panted and stopped walking when she saw Chorong walking ahead of him. Even though they were a block away from each other and she couldn't see him, he was still there with her. That was all that mattered to him.

 

Chorong took a deep breath and sat down on a swing that was outside of her house. She wanted to go inside, but was already home anyways.

 

She wanted some time to think to herself along with some fresh air and some star gazing.

 

 

Woohyun slowed down his breath and stood there, just watching her. He took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of his nose, scrunching up his face with tiredness.

 

 

Chorong closed her eyes and set her foot on the ground, her still on the swing seat. She bent over and placed her elbows on her legs.

 

She took a deep breath and let her long hair fall down to her sides, thoughts running through her mind.

 

She thought about what happened the previous night and how Woohyun was there to comfort her. How he took off his jacket and gave it to her.

 

Oh. His jacket.

 

She looked down at his jacket and a smile broke from her face. She looked at the sleeves and rubbed her fingers gently against the fabric.

 

 

Woohyun looked from afar and scrunched up his face with slight confusion. He watched as she walked inside her house and his lips, looking away.

 

 

"Just go home Woohyun... she's already home..." he mumbled to himself. Then with one last glance at her doorstep, he walked off, back to his house.

 

A/N: Eh, I don't even know what I was writing.... :/ But here's a chapter!!!

I hope you all love it! Please let me know how it's going so far, okay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~